Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

If a,b,c,d are in G.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P., then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2 b)3 c)5 d)7

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

a=-3

b=-6
c=-12
d=-24.
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Sir how to solve this... que. M not getting this.. que no. 2

Hi Please see the solution below, it would be helpful if you tell us what you tried at your end and where you went wrong.

Ajay 25 days ago
If A and B are squares matrices such that A^2006=0 and AB=A+B,then find det(B).

We have det A = 0. Also from A+B = AB we have B = AB-A = AB – AI = A(B-I) so det B = det A det(B-I) = 0

mycroft holmes 21 days ago
Sum to n terms of the series 1.3.5.7 + 3.5.7.9+............

first find the nth term of the series 1,3,5,7,........are in first place …........nth term=1+(n-1)2=2n-1 nth term=a+(n-1)d 3,5,7,9.........are in second place.........nth term=3+(n-1)2=2n+1 ...

noogler one year ago

∑(2n-1)(2n+1)(2n+3)(2n+5)

saibhargav 10 months ago

∑(2n-1)(2n+1)(2n+3)(2n+5)

charan 10 months ago
hi I am Prabhnoor. i will appear for my boards this year . i am a bit weak at physics and maths. so can u plz suggest a good way tp study both 2 months before my exams . Thankyou

dear friend not affried of exams study in a systemstic way plan how to study physics means we study about phisical things which we can feel and we can see sirst you should study maths there ...

NAGOORVALI 6 months ago
limit x tends to 0 then what is the value of 1-cosmx/1-cosnx=

Since this of form 0/0 use L Hospital rule. Differentiating numerator and denominator it becomes (m sin mx)/ (n sin nx) This is again of form 0/0 , hence differentiating again (m 2 cos mx)/ ...

Ajay one month ago

(1-cosmx/1-cos nx )x(1+cos nx/ 1+cos nx)= ((1-cosmx)x (1+cos nx))/(1-cos 2 nx) 1-cosmx/1-cosnx= now rationalise tends to 0 limit x =(1+cosnx-cosmx.cosnx-cosmx)/( 1-cos 2 nx)...

DEEPTHI JANGA 4 months ago

limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cosnx) by dividing the euation with mx and multiply with nx then you will get =limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cos nx)*(nx)/(mx) on re arranging we...

SREEKANTH one month ago
the subnormal at any point on the curve xy n = a n+1 is constant for?

The subnormal is constant for any value of x, y, and even n, . X, Y belongs to R and n belongs to N. Because given equation denotes a simple curve so subnormal have not any restrinction...

Pushparaj Patel one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts