Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

If a,b,c,d are in G.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P., then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2 b)3 c)5 d)7

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

a=-3

b=-6
c=-12
d=-24.
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How to show that the group ( Z 4 , + 4 ) is isomorphic to ( i , *) ?

first you have to show that there exist an homomorphisim from( Z4, + 4 ) to( i , *) after that if this homomorphisim is a monomorphisim as well as an epimorphisim i.e.,homomorphisim is...
  img
Arif Hossain 2 months ago

Take the mapping n -----> i n . where n is an integer. Its easy to check that its a homomorphism with kernel 4Z. Hence, by the first isomorphism theorem the coset Z/4Z i.e. Z 4 is...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago
the sum &product of three numbers is same then what are those numbers?

the only possible numbers satisfying the given property are 1,2,3 . VERIFICATION – 1+2+3=6 1*2*3=6

sri tanish 8 months ago

its simple yaaar XYZ = X+Y+Z the only possibility is 1 ,2,3

kalyan 8 months ago

1.2.3 SUM IS 1+2+3=6 PRODUCT IS 1×2×3=6

pa1 8 months ago
Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx

As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
  img

HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
  img
how to calculate vector products like (a*b)*(c*d) where * represent cross products

To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product

Himanshu 6 months ago

To calculate such product take a*b=m and then solve and later replace m by a*b A*b=m hence m*(c*d) solve by vector triple product.

Ankit Jaiswal 4 months ago
What is required to check that a given equation of a circle neither touches nor intersects the coordinate axis. Say for example x^2+y^2-8x-12y+p=0 range of p such that above conditions are...

For neither touches nor intersect the axes the perpendicular distance from center of the circle should be greater than the radius.this is will give conditions and thus solve them

H AGGARWAL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts