Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: ask30

If a,b,c,d are in G.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P., then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2 b)3 c)5 d)7

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

a=-3

b=-6
c=-12
d=-24.
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

if the sum of first n terms of an A.P. is cn 2 ,then the sum of squares of these n terms is (A) n(4n 2 -1)c 2 /2 (B) n(4n 2 +1)c 2 /3 (C) n(4n 2 -1)c 2 /3 (D) n(4n 2 +1)c 2 /6

A be the first term and d be the difference of the AP sum of n terms is n(A + d(n-1)/2) = cn 2 simplifying we get the equation as (A-d/2) + nd/2 = cn now comparing coefficients in...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 28 days ago

The answer for your question is C bye all the best for your bright future................................................

Prabhakar ch 8 days ago
Sum to n terms of the series 1.3.5.7 + 3.5.7.9+............

first find the nth term of the series 1,3,5,7,........are in first place …........nth term=1+(n-1)2=2n-1 nth term=a+(n-1)d 3,5,7,9.........are in second place.........nth term=3+(n-1)2=2n+1 ...

noogler 6 months ago

∑(2n-1)(2n+1)(2n+3)(2n+5)

saibhargav 5 months ago

∑(2n-1)(2n+1)(2n+3)(2n+5)

charan 5 months ago
What is logarithm ? I am ever confused while solving....

Logarithms are nothing but just the inverse of exponential function. For example, a x =b can be written as log a b=x

Yash 4 months ago
What is the condition for a cubic equation of have three real roots??

For a cubic equation to have three real roots it should have one maxima and one minima and hence to find the conditions find critical points c1 c2 then used f(c1)f(c2)

Himanshu 28 days ago
A circle passes through the point (3,(7/2)^0.5) and touches the line pair x^2 – y^2 -2x+1=0. the co ordinates of centre of circle are? (4,0) (6,0)

OK so first we solve for the lines whihc gives the two lines as and now plotting them on the coordinate axes, it’s easy to see by symmetry that the center of circle would lie on x-...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 13 days ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use

These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 660 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts