ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   If a,b,c,d are in G.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P., then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2 b)3 c)5 d)7

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

a=-3

b=-6
c=-12
d=-24.
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
consider a set {1,2,3.....40} what is the maximum number of elements possible in one of its its subset A={x:sum of no two elements in this set is a multiple of 5} [KVPY]

the subset is {1, 2, 5, 6, 7,11, 12, 16, 17, 21, 22, 26, 27, 31, 32, 36, 37}

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 5 months ago
2x=10

x=5 because if we divide both sides by 2 we get x=5 aFinal ANs: x=5

MOHAMMED ANAS 2 months ago

x=5 because if we divide both sides by 2 we get x=5 aFinal ANs: x=5

MOHAMMED ANAS 2 months ago

x=5

karthik 2 months ago
let x,y,z be three non negative integers such that x+y+z=10. the maximum possible value of xyz+xy+yz+zx is

Hello Student, use the flg concept AM >= GM >= HM x+y+z=10 so xyz+xy+yz+zx = xyz(1+ 1/x + 1/y + 1/z) ….…...(1) Now GM<=AM Similarily HM <= AM 1/x + 1/y + 1/z <=...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
circles of radii 5,5,8 touch each other externally. Find the radius of the circle which touches all the three circles internally.

?
  img
Pushkar Aditya one month ago

if you draw yhe diagram, and put C1,C2 the centre of circle with r=5. c3 the centre of circle of r=3. Since circle(c3) touch the both circle C 3 C 1 =C 3 C 1 -->C3 lies on perp. bisector of...

Abhishek Singh one month ago

@ abhishek singh ..that is the easy one . it is for externally that u r telling .. the question reads internally my frnd.

sarim khan one month ago
ITS MY SINCERE REQUEST TO THE ASKIITIANS FACULTY TO PLEASE TAKE UP MY DOUBTS POSTED ON COORDINATE GEOMETRY( STRAIGHT LINES)

yes ask me ques

HARDEEP DIGRA 2 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 2 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 2 months ago
position vectors of points A, B and C are 3i-2j-k, 2i+3j-4k, -i+j+2k and 4i+5j+ak respectively. if points A, B, C and D lie on a plane, find the value of a.

AB=B-A= 2i+3j-4k- ( 3i-2j-k ) = -i+5j+3k BC=C-B=-3i-2j+6k CD=5i+4j+(a-2)k z= AB*BC=36 i + 15j -13 k z.cd= 180+60-13a+26=0 a=266/13
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »