ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   If a,b,c,d are in G.P. while a-2,b-7,c-9,d-5 are in A.P., then a+b+c+d is divided by?

a)2 b)3 c)5 d)7

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

a=-3

b=-6
c=-12
d=-24.
3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a dice is rolled the probability of getting a number greater than 2 a odd number are they independent events if yes i cant see how practically

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Sample space, S is S = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6} (i) Let E be the event of occuring a number on die greater than 2 E = {3, 4, 5, 6}...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

Two events are independent if the occurence of one event does not effect the probability of other. Lets say 1 st event to be A and 2 nd to be B. Let C to be intersection of A and B. A and B...

Jitender Singh 7 months ago

no, i asked whether they are independent and how can this happen that the two events in single dice is independent

rohan 7 months ago
If p,q are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 -10rx-11s=0 and r,s are roots of x 2 -10px-11q=0,then find the value of p+q+r+s.

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Givenx 2 -10rx-11s=0........(1) x 2 -10px-11q=0....(2) As p is a root of 1 we get p 2 -10pr-11s=0 and r is a root of 2 so r 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 8 months ago

p, q are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 - 10rx – 11s = 0 . r, s are the roots of the quadratic equation x 2 – 10px – 11q = 0. The two equations are perfectly symmetric with roots...

Satyajit Samal 8 months ago

PRAMAY 9 months ago
let a,b>0 satisfy a^3 +b^3=a -b then 1. a^2 +b^2=1 2.a^2+ab+b^21 d.none of these

is a and b greater than 0

Rahul Jiji George 20 days ago

it isnt option 2

Rahul Jiji George 20 days ago
The maximum value of (logx)/x is 2/e 1/e 1 e Please explain it.

1/e let f(x)=logx/x to get max of f(x)............ f i (x)=0 u get some value of x substitute it in f(x) u get max value of f(x)

Svbsmanyam 9 days ago

DONT FORGET TO APPROVE IF USEFUL!!!!

Svbsmanyam 9 days ago
shortest distance between the skew lines r=(i+2j+3k)+t(i+3j+2k) and r=(4i+5j+6k)+(2i+3j+k) is?

for shortest distance between skew lines we use a formula d=(a2-a1).(b1*b2)/mod(b1*b2) where a1 and a2 are points from which the given two lines are passing b1 and b2 are direction ratios of...

ng29 one month ago

use formula d=(a2-a1).(b1*b2)/mod(b1*b2) approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
solve cos2x-(√2+1)(cosx-1/√2)=0 q no 7 in the image :3

theta = 2n(pi)+(-)pi/4 or theta = 2n(pi)+(-)pi/3

Tony Abraham 2 months ago

can you please show me the steps??

meera 2 months ago
View all Questions »