ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

3 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
define quadric equation

In mathematics, a quadric, or quadric surface, is any D-dimensional hypersurface in (D + 1)-dimensional space defined as the locus of zeros of a quadratic polynomial. In coordinates x1, x2,...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

test answer

prafull 6 months ago

test answer

prafull 6 months ago
A Company has two plants to manufacture cycles. The first plant manufactures 60% of the cycles and the second plant manufactures 40%. 80% of the cycles of the first plant are rated of...

let f be event that the cycle is from first plant. let s be event that the cycle is from second plant. let g be event that the cycle is of standard quality. from sum, P(f)=0.6, P(s)=0.4,...

ARUN KAUSHIK N R 3 months ago

let f be event that the cycle is from first plant. let s be event that the cycle is from second plant. let g be event that the cycle is of standard quality. from sum, P(f)=0.6, P(s)=0.4,...

ARUN KAUSHIK N R 3 months ago

A= standered quality cycles P(E1) = cycles frm 1 st plant= 60/100 P(E2) = cycles frm 2nd plant= 40/100 P(A/E1) = 80/100 P(A/E2) = 90/100 P(E2/A)= P(E2)*P(A/E2) P(E1)*P(A/E1) = 40/100*90/100...

Aryakanya Amin 2 months ago
Suppose the clock starts malfunctioning at 7 AM which decelerates the minute hand at the rate of 4Π radians/day. How much time would the clock loose by 7 AM next day? Plzz explain hw to...

Angular speed of, minute hand : ω mh = 2 π rad/hr = 48 π rad/day Assume at t = 0 , when the clock begins to malfunction angle covered by the minute hand in one day = 48 π(rad/day)...

Aakash 22 days ago

I am sorry to say Aakash but answer given is 1 hour

Mohammad Kavish 22 days ago

2(pi) = 1 rotation 2(pi) rotation means 60 minute therefore 4(pi) rotation means 120 minute In one day clock will lost 120 minute Please Aprove if useful

Aakash 23 days ago
If the point (at^2 , 2at ) be exttemity of focal chord of parabola y^2 = 4ax then show length of focalchord is a(t + 1/t^2)

Find the eqn of focal chord using the condition that the focal chord passes through the focus(a,0) as well as(at^2 , 2at) by using the two point form of the straight line. Now, find the...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago
the minimum value of 27 tan^2 theta + 3 cot^2 theta is

Hello student, You can use the concept of AM >= GM to solve this take numbers as tan^2theta,tan^2theta,tan^2theta….27 times and cot^2theta,cot^2theta,cot^2theta So we will get [27...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
1/x+1/y+1/z=1 where x Please help me in this question as soon as possible. thank you

1/x+1/y+1/z = 1 where x is less than y and y is less than z. Find x,y,z i dont know why i cant post less than sign. please answer this question

albert one month ago

i dont know why whole of the question didnt come. The question is 1/x+1/y+1/z=1 where x Find x,y,z

albert one month ago
View all Questions »