The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Given: [a/(b+c)] + [b(a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 (a+c)] + [c 2 /(a+b)] ?

Hello student, Please find the response to your question below I think there is some data missing or some mistake in your question. whether it is b(a+c) or b/a+c also it is b 2 (a+c) or b 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

We have (a+b+c)[ (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) ] = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) + (a+b+c) Hence if (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) =1, the equation becomes a+b+c = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) +...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for the response so that i could post the accurate question as follows: [a/(b+c)] + [b / (a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 / (a+c)] + [c 2...

Hari Eeshwar 2 months ago
let x,y,z be three non-negative integer such that x+y+z=10 the maximum possible value of xyz+xy+yz+zx= ?

xyz+xy+xz+yz can be expressed as (x + 1)(y + 1)(z + 1) - (x + y + z + 1) Since x+y+z=10 xyz+xy+xz+yz = (x + 1)(y + 1)(z + 1) - 11 So now we have to maximize (x + 1)(y + 1)(z + 1) - 11 Hello...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago
Angle between the lines whose direction cosines are given by l-5m-3n=0.7l 2 +5m 2 -3n 2

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal 18 days ago
Two forces of 60n and 80n acting at an angle of 60degree with each other pull an object. What single pull would replace the given forces. Pls explain how to calculate the direction properly....

Dear student, We can figure out what is the net force acting on the Object by the vector sum of the forces or by breaking them into different components. As the figure isnt visible to me ,...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago

Yeah Listen Carefully Buddy................If Two Vectors Are Equal Then Only You Can Say That The Resultant Vector Makes Equal Angle With Both The Vectors But U Gave 1)60N and 2)80N So...

surya 3 months ago
2f(sinx)+f(cosx)=x find domain and range. Thanks

domain is all R, as the function is valid for all space R, but to find the range the f must be clear what the function f is , since the funciton f is not given it is not possible to give the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
middle term in the expansion is greatest then the value of [x]=

Hello Student, if middle term is greatest then using result. we get n/n+1 <x < n+1/n =>[x]=0,1 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »