Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: IND30

The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

4 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

this question is in ncert book and chapter name is complex number...

@ abhishek which question u are talking about ?? there is no such question in the attachment by you . so, attach a question in proper format and do post the query again . u can get all the...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

HI ABHISHEK PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK TO GET NCERT SOLUTIONS http://www.askiitians.com/cbse/class-12/ncert-solutions.html THANKS:}

SAHIL 26 days ago
if the equation ax 2 +bx +c=0 and x 2 +2x+4=0 have a common rootand a,b,,c belongs toN then a:b:c ?

Point to note: For a quadratic equation complex roots are conjugate of each other Equation x 2 +2x+4=0 have complex roots say z1 and z2 and z2 = conjugate(z1) suppose Z1 is root of ax 2 +bx ...

Ajay 16 days ago

I must correct that in this case both equations are not exactly same but the ratio of coeficients for both equation will be same which will give the same answer. a:1 = b:2 = c:4

Ajay 16 days ago
If the ratio of sums of first p terms and q terms of an arithmetic progressio is p 2 :q 2 then the ratio of its pth and qth term is? 2p-1:2q-1 2p+1:2q+1 p:q p+1:q+1

Sum of p terms, Sp = p/2 [2a + (p-1)d] Sum of q terms, Sq = q/2[2a + (q-1)d] And given Sp/Sq = p^2/q^2 do it and sort out further u would get somthing something relation in pth and qth...

Vikas TU 5 days ago
i do not understand the example 4 in the ssp of trigonometry , video 5

@ zeel kindly include the question as a attachement of write the full question , beacuse i currently donot have ssp , and also there are many chapters of trigo. which chapters u are talking ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
If f(x)= -(25-x 2 ) ½ , find the value of lim x tends to 1, f(x)- f(1)/x-1. please lemme know the answer ...am in a fix pleasee

is of the form 0/0 . Using L’Hospital rule ,differentiate numerator and denominator with respect to x. We get
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 7 months ago
find the integration of the ques 2+3cosx/sinx+2cosx+3

Dear Student, For this type of problem, Assume, numerator = A(differentition of Denominator) + B(Denominator) + C From here find the values of A, B and C. then Integrate the problem. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 660 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts