The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For a, b > 0, let 5a – b, 2a + b, a + 2b be in A.P. and (b + 1)2 , ab + 1, (a – 1)2 are in G.P. then compute (a–1 + b–1).

Hi, From the ap condition find one relation between a & b, which will come out as b=2a. Now use the gp condition and put the result from ap condition, you will get a equation in single...
  img
Yash Baheti 16 days ago
Given: [a/(b+c)] + [b(a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 (a+c)] + [c 2 /(a+b)] ?

Hello student, Please find the response to your question below I think there is some data missing or some mistake in your question. whether it is b(a+c) or b/a+c also it is b 2 (a+c) or b 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

We have (a+b+c)[ (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) ] = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) + (a+b+c) Hence if (a/b+c) + (b/c+a) + (c/a+b) =1, the equation becomes a+b+c = a^2/(b+c)+b^2/(c+a)+c^2/(a+b) +...

mycroft holmes 3 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for the response so that i could post the accurate question as follows: [a/(b+c)] + [b / (a+c)] + [c/(a+b)] = 1 Then What is the Value of : [a 2 /(b+c)] + [b 2 / (a+c)] + [c 2...

Hari Eeshwar 3 months ago
If X-1/X = 3 then X/(X2-X-1) is equal to

Find the value of x from the first equation and substitute in the second to get the value of the expression in question....
  img
Ravi 13 days ago
z1 and z2 be nth roots of unity which subtends righ angle at the origin then n must be of form.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
1-sin a /1+ sin a = (sec a – tan a) 2 prove lhs = rhs

Hiii you can use the expansion first on the right hand side to convert it into ((1- sinA)/CosA) 2 and then write Cos 2 A as 1- Sin 2 A and then cancel out the common factors to get it equal...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
I made a circle in attachment …. .here theta = cos-1 x ...Lekin usne fir bhi theta ki value nhi rakhi ….wo theta ki value rakh ke bhi to x ke respect differential kar sakta tha …..please...

GIVEN QUESTION IS TO BE SOLVED USING THE CONCEPT OF PARMETRIC EQUATIONS.IF HE WOULD HAVE PLACED THE VALUE OF THETA AS cos-1x THE SOLUTION WOULD HAVE BECAME MUCH MORE COMPLICATED BUT THE...

siddharth gupta 4 months ago

No siddharth answer is not same check it bro

milind 4 months ago

If anybody there then help

milind 4 months ago
View all Questions »