The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the number of words in SUCCESS in which the consonents appear in alphabetic order is? please give detail answer so that i can solve all alpabetic arrangement questions. thanks

Hello student, In the above answer i mentioned number of words having consonants in alphabetical order in the word SUCCESS and that is what you have asked also previously.please check your...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below In any rearrangement of the word SUCCESS, there are 5!/3!2!=10 ways to permutate theconsonents in the word. Only 1 of out these...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

i asked how many words are there before success in dictonary

vineet nimesh 3 months ago
A= 1 101 +2 101 +3 101 + 4 101 +......+34 101 . Find the remainder when A is divided by 70.

Hi, This question can be easily solved by using binomial theorem. Write 1 as 7-6 two as 7-5 and so on, remember that 7 multiple will be 7 and 8 will be written as 7+1 and so on. Now when you...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
A certain item is manufactured at two plants 1 and 2.Plant 1 make 70% of the requirement and plant 2 makes 30%.From plant 1, 90% meet a particular standard and plant 2 only 80% meet such...

Hi, Part a : 70 produced from plant one and 30 produced from plant 2. [70 * 0.9] + [30 * 0.8] = 87 Part 2 : Total standard product = 87 standard product from plant 2 = 24 Probability : 24/87...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
Could someone suggest me how to build strong base for iit jee maths?Thanks in advance.

Every practical example is concerned of somewhat mathematical approach. 1. NCERT approach 2. Topic specialized books a. CALCULUS-- A.M.Aggarawal b. Trigonometry and vector analysis-...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
what will be the remainder when (1+2^2+3^3+...98^98) is divided by 4

Dear Student, Here we can see 2^2, 4^4, 6^6....................98^98 all such no. give remainder zero when divided by 4 & 1^1, 5^5, 9^9........all no in the form of 4n+1 give remaider 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 months ago
how to find no. of solutions of given equations

Hi, Finding no of solutions is easy. Just look out for all the solutions possible. For ex. if I say Sin (x) = ½ Now write the solution set. First type of solution set is principle...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »