The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a and b are positive numbers , prove that the equation 1/x + (1/x+a) +(1/x+b) =0 has 2 real roots ,one b/w a/3 and 2a/3 and other b/w – 2b/3 and – b/3

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the solution of your question below, -> So equation f(x) has two real roots. You can easily found the value from here.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
please solve this question without substituion method which of the following is true (a,b,c>0)? 2(a^3 b^3 +c^3) greater than or equal bc(b+c) +ca(c+a) + ab(a+b) (a^3 + b^3 + c^3)/3 greater...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (a)First you need to prove that for positive values of x and y x/y + y/x >= 2 (x - y)² + 2xy = x² + y² Divide...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

We now Arithmatic mean (AM) > Harmonic mean (HM) ie., between any two number a,b (a+b)/2 >2ab/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) similarily 2/(b+c) So, 2/(b+c) + 2/(c+a) + 2/(a+b) =>2/(b+c)...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 months ago
If p , q, n , l > 0 and the ratio of the roots of equation : lX^2 + nx + n = 0 be p:q then proove that p/q^1/2 + q /p^1/2 – n/l^1/2 = 0

Hello student, the ratio is p : q so let roots bept and qt. so pt + qt = - n/l => p + q = - n/(lt) and pqt^2 = n/l => pq = n/(lt^2) now (p/q)^1/2 + (q/p)1/^2 = (p + q)/(pq)^(1/2) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
A straight line makes an intercept on the y-axis twice as long as that on the x-axis and is at a unit distance from the origin. Determine its equation.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
1-sin a /1+ sin a = (sec a – tan a) 2 prove lhs = rhs

Hiii you can use the expansion first on the right hand side to convert it into ((1- sinA)/CosA) 2 and then write Cos 2 A as 1- Sin 2 A and then cancel out the common factors to get it equal...
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday
f(x)=cospx+sinpx is periodic then p must be rational or irrational or can be postive real number. Thanks

Ans: are periodic function with a period of 2pi. are periodic with a period of p can be anything other than zero. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »