The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is (x+3)(x -2)??

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question (x + 3)(x – 2) = x^2+x-6 Hope that you will be satisfied with this
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

absolutely correct. x(x – 2) + 3(x – 2) = x^2 – 2x + 3x – 6 = X^2 + x – 6 Hope that you both have understood now
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

(x + 3)(x – 2) =x(x – 2) + 3(x – 2) = x^2 – 2x + 3x – 6 = X^2 + x – 6 Hope that you will understand now
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
if a,b,c are 3 distinct positive numbers in H.P. then the equation x^2 -kx + 2b^101-a^101-c^101=0, k belongs to R (A) has two distinct real roots. (B)has product of roots positive (C)has...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below We know that AM>GM As a,b,c are in HP (a n +c n )/2> …............(1) But GM>HM so >b or >b n...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
No. of solutions of x,where x belongs to [0,2pie] and satisfies the equation, |sin a| +|cos a | = |sin x| where a is any real number. (Plz provide solution with explanation)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given|sin a| +|cos a | = |sin x| where a is any real number Squaring LHS we get (|sin a| +|cos a |)2=sin 2 a+cos 2 a+|sin 2a| = 1...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
Integrate ∫sin(lnx)dx Please reply soon.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Use ILATE rule, we have
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

Thank u very much.

Lovey 3 months ago
A rop of length l slides with it’s ends on co-ordinates axis. Find the locus of it’s midpoint.

see, if (a,b)are the x n y axes,a 2 +b 2 =l 2 .....(c,d) midpt....c=a/2,,d=a/2....c^2+d^2=l^2/4....x^2+y^2=l 2 /4

RITABRATA SANYAL 2 months ago
a person walks first 10 km north and 20 km east, then the resultant vector is ​a). 22.36km b). 22.46km c). 25.23km d). 20.36km i want the solution of this question

Hii student. as the direction travelled is north and east we will tAKE IT AS POSITIVE “I” and POSITIVE “j” direction so the final vector is 10j+ 20i. Tke the...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »