The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Trip 1-: A boat goes upstream 30 km and downstream 44 km. The total time for this journey is 10hours. Trip 2-: The same boat also goes upstream 40 km and downstream 55 km . The total time...

let the speed of the boat be v and the speed of the stream be s according to the problem 44/v+s + 30/v-s =10 55/v+s + 40/v-s =13 let v+s=x v-s=y 44/x +30/y =10 55/x + 40/y =13 solving for x...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Dear Student, There is a technical issue so please re-post the question again separately. askIITian Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 months ago

hi the equation is 30/x+y + 44/x+y = 10 similar for d next check rd sharma fr full solution.

Bhuvaneswari Singh 5 months ago
the third term of a geometric progression is 4 product of first five term is?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
for what values of a and b lim x?8 ((x²+1)÷(x+1))-ax-b =0

lim x- - = lim x-ax-b if a=1 and b=0 this will be zero , and hence a=1 and b=0 is answer Sher Mohammd, B.tech IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

lim x- - = x-ax-b if a=1 and b=0 this will be zero , and hence a=1 and b=0 is answer.
  img

lim x- - = x-ax-b if a=1 and b=0 this will be zero , and hence a=1 and b=0 is answer.
  img
How does find the slope of a circle. Please give me an easy method which works all the time. Thanks

Dear student, We know that atany pointP having the coordinates (x,y)on the unit circle satisfies the relation Hence, we get that Now we can use the usual parameterization of the circle, i.e....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 days ago
Sir please explain fully ….......it's answer is (b) please sir ….please ....

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
for angle between two lines which one is to take m1 and which to m2 for specified lines

We can take either slope to be m1 and the other to be m2,it would not be a problem.
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »