The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i i

If f(x) is a quadratic expression such that f(x)>0 ∀ x ∈ R, and if g(x)=f(x)+f'(x)+f''(x), then prove that g(x) > 0 ∀ x ∈ R.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question Let where a, b & c belong to real Since f(x) > 0 for all x a > 0 & Discriminent < 0 b 2 < 4ac..............(1) Let...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

We see that g(x) is a quadratic with the same leading coefficient as f(x) and hence g(x) has a minimum. Let that occur at x = x 0 . Then at x o , we have Then we have Since the minimum value...

mycroft holmes one month ago
Let z 1 ,z 2 ,z 3 are three pairwise distinct complex numbers and t 1 ,t 2 ,t 3 are non negative real numbers such that t 1 +t 2 +t 3 =1. prove that the complex number z=t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 +t...

Let A represent the vertex z 1 , with B and C similarly defined. Let z be the point P We can write z = t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 +t 3 z 3 = t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 + (1-t 1 -t 2 )z 3 so that z-z 3 = t 1 (z...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago
In the equation a4x^4 + a3x^3 + a2x^2 + a1x + a0 =0 roots of equation are ai ,i =1,2,3,4. Now x is replaced by x – 1 ,now roots of new equation are

Ans: Hello Student Please find the answer to your question below, a 1 , a 2 , a 3 & a 4 are the root of this equation. Now for the equation, Put So the roots of new equaion are a 1 +1, a...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
COS2A(1-1/4SIN 2 2A)=COS 6 A-SIN 6 A

Use these steps to solve. Use COS 2A = Cos^2A- SIN ^2A and on RHS, expand by using a^3-b^3= (a-b)(a^2+ab+b^2) make wholesuquare on RHS which will become 1 and write that 1 as SIN^2 + COS^2,...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 days ago
If the cordinates of a variable point P be ( acosR, bsinR) where R is a variable quantity, find the locus of P.

Please explain step-wise.

Rituraj Singh 3 months ago

THE LOCUS OF P IS AN ELLIPSE .

siddharth gupta 3 months ago
sinA/2. sin7A/2 + sin 3A/2. sin11A/2 =

use 2sinAsinB = cos(A_B)-cos(A+B)

Sujay 26 days ago
View all Questions »