The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

2 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The solution set of |x +1/x| + |x +1| = (x+1)^2 /|x|

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
if x be the real number such that x 3 +4x=8,then value of the expression x 7 +64x 2 is......

Hello student, For any integer n ,the given equation impliesx n+3 =-4x n+1 +8x n so we can write such power of x in terms of lower powers. carrying out this process iteratively gives x 7...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago
If p , q, n , l > 0 and the ratio of the roots of equation : lX^2 + nx + n = 0 be p:q then proove that p/q^1/2 + q /p^1/2 – n/l^1/2 = 0

Hello student, the ratio is p : q so let roots bept and qt. so pt + qt = - n/l => p + q = - n/(lt) and pqt^2 = n/l => pq = n/(lt^2) now (p/q)^1/2 + (q/p)1/^2 = (p + q)/(pq)^(1/2) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago
A particle prjected from origin moves in x-y plane with a velocity (vect.) v = 3i + 6xj where i and j are the unit vectors along x and y axix respectively. Find the equation of the path...

Dear Sunrit The path equation is y = x 2 S x = x = ∫v x .dt = 3∫dt = 3t S y = y = ∫v y .dt = ∫6x dt = ∫6(3t) dt = ∫18tdt = 9t 2 Thus y = x 2

shashi K Sharma one month ago
f:X to Y f(x)=sinx+cox+2root2 is invertible then X to Y is

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
A diagonal of rhombus ABCD is a member of both the family lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) where k1,k2 are Real Numb and one of the vertex of the rhombus is (3,2). If the...

One diagonal is a member of both the family of lines (x+y-1)+k1(2x+3y-2)=0 and (x-y+2)+k2(2x-3y+5) Hence it must pass through the point of intersection of x+y-1= 0 and 2x+3y-2 = 0 . Also it...

Satyajit Samal one month ago
View all Questions »