ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

The letters of the word ASSASSINATION are arranged at random. What is the probability of a getting NO TWO As are coming...???

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

ASSASSINATION can be arranged in 13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!) ways.

No two As coming together.

x  S  x  S  x  S  x  S  x  I  x  N  x  T  x  I  x  O  x  N x

A can be put in place of any x. (3 As can be put in 11 places in 11C3 ways).

No of favourable conditions = 10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3

Probability = [10!/(4!*2!*2!) * 11C3]/[13!/(3!*4!*2!*2!)]

3 years ago

Your answer is great ..Thank u so much..I wont forget you valuable respobnse towards my question.!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
let t n denote the number of the integral sided traingles with distinct sides chosen from {1,2,3,4......n} then t 20 -t 10 = pls explain with stepwise solution

Let the sides of triangle be a, b, c so that b + c > a Take a = 20. Since a, b, c are distinct - If b = 19, c can take values from 2 to 18 = 17 distinct no. of values if b = 18, c can take...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 4 months ago
the position o the vectors A,B,C of a triangle are i-j-3k, 2i+j-2k and -5i+2j-6k respectively.the length of the bisector AD of the angle BAC where D is on the line segment BC,is 1-15/2 2-¼...

if this is not the answer then please post the solution .. but think this is a correct approach

abhidon3 3 months ago

see as AD is internal bisector o angle BAC , it ( that is the point D ) will divide BD and DC in the ratio of AB/AC i.e 1:3 . now using the division formula get the cordinate of D . and find...

abhidon3 4 months ago
the number of words in which the letters of the word DECISIONS be arranged so that letter N is somewhere in between I’s is k! / 12 where k is______________ int type qs..

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below There are 9 letters so there are 7 cases case 1: i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i here no of ways =7!/2! i _ _ _ _ _ _ i_ no of ways=6*6!/2! i _...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below. Sorry for the previous misunderstanding as i have misinterpreted the question. Word – DECISIONS S & I in the word...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
if the light velocity is a vector quantity, why vector addition cannot be applied to it?

Dear student, Velocity of light like other velocities, is a vector quantity. So, in vector addition, veloicty of light is going to be added vectorially. Moreover, the velocity of light has a...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago
Integrate from 0 to infinity ∫[3/(x 2 +1)] dx [] denotes the greatest integer function..

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Here,
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago

Thank u Jitender Sir.

Lovey 7 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

The vector in xy plane is ai + bj Since it is a unit vector we have a^2 + b^2 = 1 -------- (1) The angle made by the vector ai + bj & i + j cos 45 = (a*1 + b*1)/sq root(a^2 + b^2) * sq root...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

I did not write (cap) for vector so that we do not get confused with thest signs. ^ means square ----- a^ 2 means ‘a square’ * means multiplication ------ a * 1 means ‘ a multiplied by 1’

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 months ago

Sir, Thankyou for your Reply but sir i. a^2 + b^2 = 1 ii.1^2 + 1^2 iii. a*1 + b*1 what is this stand for I dont know...means its 2ai(cap) or something else...

Pritesh 7 months ago
View all Questions »