Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

​ x 7 +14x ​ ​5 +16x 3 +30​x-560 ​how many real solutions does this equation have

when we differentiate the equation we get and hence the function is monotonic and f(0) is negative and then it will continiously increase till infinity and hence will cross the x axis only...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

and hence the function is monotonicand f(0) is negative and then it will continiously increase till infinity and hence will cross the x axis only onceThus it has only one real root 0 ,...

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM one month ago

Dear friend this has only one real root all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
What is fibonachi sequence? give one example. who was discovered this sequence?

The Fibonacci sequence is a series of numbers where a number is found by adding up the two numbers before it. Starting with 0 and 1, the sequence goes 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, and...

KALYAN 4 months ago

Mr Sivagiri Guravaiah Fibonacci sequence is the series of numbers this is useful in many real applications in the series the number is found by adding before two numbers...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hello GUravaiah The Fibonacci Sequence is the series of numbers : 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ... The next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it. The 2 is found by...

Gaddam Chethan 3 months ago
What is quadratic formula say Very fastly please very important

Dear Subhang reddy, Quadratic formula is the determine of variables in quadratic expression which is second degree that is

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

Dear Subhang Reddy it is the quadratic formulae r all the bet for your bright future.................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago
How to find the point of contact of tangent on any parabola.

Solve the Equation of parabola and the tangent to get its point of contact. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Pls solve the problem of exponents for which I have attached the image for your kind cooperation

Dear Student, Image is not attached. Please post it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

my dear friend you don’t put any image so what way i understand so i don’t understand please sent image.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
Find the vector equation of the plane which passes through the points 2 i + 4 j + 2k ̧ 2 i + 3 j + 5k and parallel to the vector 3 i − 2 j + k . Also find the point where this plane meets...

r = (1 − s)a + sb + tc a = 2 i + 4 j + 2k, b = 2 i + 3 j + 5k and c = 3i − 2 j + k Equation of the plane is r = (1 − s)(2 i + 4 j + 2k) + s(2 i + 3 j + 5k) + t(3t − 2 j + k) = [2 − 2s + 2s...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts