ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 9 months ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 9 months ago

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

piyush soni 9 months ago
A lab blood test is 99% effective in detecting a certain disease when it is infact present. However, it also yields a false positive result for 0.5% of the healthy person tested. If 0.1% of ...

Solved

Drake 6 months ago

this is 12 th class ncert direct question you can check it in ncert solutions in askiitians

yaswanth 6 months ago
Calculate the value of : ((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 where a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab)

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I have calculated the above result simply based on the formula given by you a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab).You can verify the result by...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

Hello student Please find the answer to your question below =((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((5/7)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((11/9))#5))))))))))))#1995...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

I Have not understood your ideology,,, Please explain how to get this answer without using such a big process?? can you list your observations?

Hari Eeshwar 6 months ago
The plane ax+by+cz=1 meets the co-ordinate axes in A,B and C. The centroid of the triangle is- (3a,3b,3c) (a/3, b/3, c/3) (3/a, 3/b, 3/c) (1/3a, 1/3b, 1/3c) What i am not understanding is...

The correct answer is (D). First of all, it should be clear that a,b,c are not the intercepts of the axes x,y,z resp. If that is true then (a,0,0), (0,b,0) and (0,0,c) should satisfy the eq ...

Yash Jain 6 months ago
Question is attached in image ….jitendra Sir explain this solution. I will follow your method but I want this too In = dn-1/dxn-1 [xn-1 + nxn-1 log x ] In = (n-1) dn-2 / dx n-2 xn-2 + n...

Hello student, Please find answer to your question …........(1) Put this in equation (1), we have
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Jitendra Sir Can u explain me second step ....

milind one year ago

Second of answer ….please explain …..please

milind one year ago
Let f:R->R be such that |f(x)-f(y)| A.f(x) B.constant but not zero C.(f(x))^2 D.Zero

Your question seems to be incompelete. Please check it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
View all Questions »