Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

tell me the answer of...

the answer is 0L...once you try it in your terminal by typing python and run your question there ...yoou will get answer surely

KALYAN 6 months ago

this questions answer is "0" this questions answer come in python programing in laptop terminal and all the best for your bright future. THIS CAN BE SOLVE IN PYTHON BUT THE ANSWER IS O...

raj 5 months ago

my dear prabhakar what is this ,this is very quick calculation and it is will get answer zero(0) .you can find this answer by use of calculater which is avalible in our present market.

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 5 months ago
x+y+z=10,x=1,y=5,z=?

KARTHIK 9 months ago

SAI 9 months ago

charan 9 months ago
1=5,2=10,3=15,4=20,5=?

5 = 1 because 1 = 5

kalyan 9 months ago

5=1

venky 9 months ago

charan 9 months ago
range of sin^8x+cos^8x

HInt: Use a 2 + b 2 = (a+b) 2 – 2ab twice to reduce the power. Then try to make the equation in terms of sin2x only. Then you can easily find its range. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

range is not [0,infinity]

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
Is Dr. kc sinha good for coordinate geometry for preparing iit jee ? from your point of view which book you thought best for coordinate geometry?

His book is really good to build concepts. However, to practice more problems similar to what would be asked in IIT JEE, you need to take help from study material of reputed coachings like...

Nishant Sinha 8 months ago

in my view sl loney coordinate geometry is the best book for coordinate geometry as it covers all topic required for iitjjee and many previous year questions have come directly from this...

Himanshu 8 months ago

in my opinion you must try arihant intead of k.c.sinha... as it has proved to be one of the best books in market since many years

satyam 8 months ago
Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Dear Student, We coud not see any attachment here, please upload it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

PLEASE SIR IMMEDIATELY SENT YOUR IMAGE ATTACHED THE ABOVE QUESTION BECAUSE I DONT FIND YOUR IMAGE IN YOUR QUESTION.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Aakash50

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts