If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if f(x)=x^4+x^3-2x^2-8x then which of the following are true?(a)f(x)=0 has 2 real roots . (b)f(x)=0 has real roots in (-1,2) sum of real roots of f(x)=0 is 2 (d) product of real roots isof...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query.i think some part of the question is missing here because check whether constant term is...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 26 days ago

Is there any constant term in the given polynomial? If there is no constant, then one of the roots will be ‘0’ and the other root is ‘2’. Other roots are complex. No. of real roots = 2 Sum...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 months ago
Solve the following equations : x^4 – 2x^3 + 4x^2 + 6x – 21=0 x^4 – 2x^2 + 8x – 3=0

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below 1.x 4 -2x 3 +4x 2 +6x-21=0 x 4 -2x 3 =-4x 2 +6x-21 Adding x 2 on both sides we get (x 2 -x) 2 =-3x 2 -6x-21 (x 2 -x+y) 2 =x 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
If ax2 - bx +5 = 0 does not have 2 distinct real roots, then find the minimum value of 5a + b?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given equation is ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant 0 i.e. b 2 -20a 0...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal one month ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal one month ago
In a triangle a^2+b^2+c^2-ac-sqrt3*ab=0 then the triangle is

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

Great method

Leo Pixie 2 months ago
hey image attached please tell the method which is used in solution …..please sir .maam …..please anyone …...

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below [] is greatest integer function. Now looking at the problem in hand There are total 100 term in L out of which 25 terms are...
  img
Jitender Singh 25 days ago
evaluate ∫ (1 – cos x) / (1 + cos x) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »