ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A Company has two plants to manufacture cycles. The first plant manufactures 60% of the cycles and the second plant manufactures 40%. 80% of the cycles of the first plant are rated of...

let f be event that the cycle is from first plant. let s be event that the cycle is from second plant. let g be event that the cycle is of standard quality. from sum, P(f)=0.6, P(s)=0.4,...

ARUN KAUSHIK N R one month ago

let f be event that the cycle is from first plant. let s be event that the cycle is from second plant. let g be event that the cycle is of standard quality. from sum, P(f)=0.6, P(s)=0.4,...

If f(x) is a quadratic expression such that f(x)>0 ∀ x ∈ R, and if g(x)=f(x)+f'(x)+f''(x), then prove that g(x) > 0 ∀ x ∈ R.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question Let where a, b & c belong to real Since f(x) > 0 for all x a > 0 & Discriminent < 0 b 2 < 4ac..............(1) Let...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

We see that g(x) is a quadratic with the same leading coefficient as f(x) and hence g(x) has a minimum. Let that occur at x = x 0 . Then at x o , we have Then we have Since the minimum value...

mycroft holmes 6 months ago
i i

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Use identity a = e^(lna). i^i = e^[ln(i^i)] = e^[i*lni] Complex logaritm lnz = ln|z| + i*argz Then ln(i) = ln |i| + i*arg(i) =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago
ITS MY SINCERE REQUEST TO THE ASKIITIANS FACULTY TO PLEASE TAKE UP MY DOUBTS POSTED ON COORDINATE GEOMETRY( STRAIGHT LINES)

yes ask me ques

HARDEEP DIGRA 3 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 2 months ago

my friend please refer my questions posted under ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY

bharat makkar 2 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 – sin x / x + cos x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
why eccentricty of circle is zero

Dear student, The geometric meaning of eccentric is non-concentric, i.e. deviating from the circular form, as in the elliptical (oval) orbits of the planets. Since for the case of circles...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago

img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »