ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For what values of a does the equation (2-x)(x+1)=a posses real and positive roots ? Please provide the solution ( The given soln is ( 2 , 17/4 ).Is it correct ???)

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 6 months ago

i Have applied D>=0 , -b/2a>0 and f(0)>0 but still not getting the answer

piyush soni 6 months ago

i have got ( 2 , 9/4 ]

piyush soni 6 months ago
Three numbers are chosen at random from the set {0,1,2,....,29} without replacement. The probability that the sum of these numbers is 30 is: (a)5/812 (b)15/812 (c)5/406 (d)3/406

Toatl possiblities 30 C 3 For sum 30 Start from first triad 0 1 29 Fix 0 and increase second number by 1 and decrease other by 1 till first number becomes 14 as after that repetion will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

Thank you! Should have been able to do it myself.

Arif Ahmed 23 days ago
Let b be a complex number lying on a circle |z|=root2(a) The equation of lines passing through the centre of the circle and making an angle pi/4 with the nrmal at b is? Ans-...

please recheck the question as there can be many normals at b accordingly there will be lot of lines . Point b need to be specified to get unique line.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 days ago

Z=a(1+i)

Anil Kumar 5 days ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / x(3 + log x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
The points (0,-1,-1), (-4,4,4),(4,5,1) and (3,9,4) are (A) Collinear (B) Coplanar (C) Forming a square (D) None of these

The answer is (B) Lets check all the options. for A):- the line through the points (0,-1,-1) and (-4,4,4) is x/-4 = (y+1)/5 = (z+1)/5 The point (4,5,1) does not satisfy this equation, so...

Yash Jain 2 months ago

The answer is (B) Lets check all the options. for A):- the line through the points (0,-1,-1) and (-4,4,4) is x/-4 = (y+1)/5 = (z+1)/5 The point (4,5,1) does not satisfy this equation, so...

Yash Jain 2 months ago
P r ove tha t 2 tan^-1(1/5) + tan^-1(1/8) = tan ^-1(4/7)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »