Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

963_36248_complex number.JPG

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how do i get the solutions of this paper ?
which paper are you talking of...??
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
How we can prove the Pythagorean theorem?
Dear Student, Pythagorean theorem can be proof in many ways. Almost all the method uses paper cutting method or uses some shapes and then some construction to prove this. You can easily...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
The Pythagorean Theorem was known long before Pythagoras, but he may well have been the first to prove it.In any event, the proof attributed to him is very simple, and is called a proof by...
Dear Students, We noticed that some students are copying and pasting same answer that has posted by previous users. Also, they are creating multiple account to post question and then...
Forum Team 18 days ago
a+b=2 than a=4 , b=?
RAJU one month ago
santhosh one month ago
venky one month ago
y= {ln(x/m-as)}/r 2 i dare if any one can solve this problem the answer is an ocassion please atleast try
answer will be Merry Christmas
Gman Namg 4 months ago
I guess xmas = Christmas
Hasan Naqvi 4 months ago
the answer will be an ocassion HINT ////// ***** we(not in asia) celebrate it every year it is not an ocassion of asia at least try
grenade 4 months ago
Find the lenght and equation of the line of shortest distance between the lines x-3/1=y-5/-2=z-7/1 and x+1/7= y+1/-6=z+1/1 Full steps please?
The shortest distance between the lines (x – x 1 )/l 1 = (y – y 1 )/m 1 = (z – z 1 )/n 1 & (x – x 2 )/l 2 = (y – y 2 )/m 2 = (z – z 2 )/n 2 is given by l(x 2 – x 1 ) + m(y 2 – y 1 ) + n(z 2 ...
Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
Consider a plane x+y-z=1 and the point A(1,2,-3) A line L has the equation x=1+3r y=2-r z=3+4r Equation of the plane containing the line L and the point A has the equation (A) x-3y+5...
Put any 2 values of r to get the coordinates of any 2 points that lie on the linegiven by x=1+3r y=2-r z=3+4r Let those points be B and C So, we need to the eqn of a plane which contains 3...
Ravi 8 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details