If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In the equation a4x^4 + a3x^3 + a2x^2 + a1x + a0 =0 roots of equation are ai ,i =1,2,3,4. Now x is replaced by x – 1 ,now roots of new equation are

Ans: Hello Student Please find the answer to your question below, a 1 , a 2 , a 3 & a 4 are the root of this equation. Now for the equation, Put So the roots of new equaion are a 1 +1, a...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
[ r1 – r ]/a + [r2 – r]/b =?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 22 days ago
Number of all five digits numbers divisible by 4 that can formed from 0,1,2,3,4 without repetition is

hi shubham there would be 5 cases in which the number is divisible by 4 when the last 2 digits are 04,40,12,32,20 now we have to find the number of ways in which we can arrange the first...

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

hi shubhum it is very evident in this case that the last two digits will be divisible by 4 the basic divisibility criteria of 4 likewise we we can find the cases for divisibilty of 8 , 5 We...

jitender lakhanpal 10 months ago

Hey jitendra i wanted to know how you finded those five cases what will be the cases when it will be asked for four digit number .basically I want to know the trick to solve these type of...

shubham sharma 10 months ago
Is x|x| one one ? How?

Ans: Now, you draw the graph of f(x). Horizontal parallel line method: Draw a line parallel to x-axis. Line cuts the graph at only one point. So, f(x) is one-one not mony-one Vertical...
  img
Jitender Singh 24 days ago
If in a triangle A=(1,10),circumcenter=(-1/3,2/3) and orthocentre =(11/3,4/3) then the co-ordinates of the side opposite to A is: PLZ EXPLAIN IT..

In a triangle, the circumcenter orthocentre and the centroid are collinear and they lie on a line called as Euler line. The centroid divides the orthocentre and circumcentre in 2:1. Hence,...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
The solution set of |x +1/x| + |x +1| = (x+1)^2 /|x|

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 22 days ago
View all Questions »