If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
given that ax+by=3,ax 2 +by 2 =7,ax 3 +by 3 =16,ax 4 +by 4 =42.Find ax 5 +by 5 value.a,b,x,y are positive integers

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below We have ax 3 + by 3 = 16, so (ax 3 + by 3 )(x + y) = 16(x + y) and thusax 4 + by 4 + xy(ax 2 + by 2 ) = 16(x + y) 42 + 7xy = 16(x...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 18 hours ago
In the expansion of (2-x+3x^2)^6 the coefficient of x^5 is

Hello Student, The general term in expansion is Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
if a and b are +ve integer such that N=(a+ib) 3 -107i is a +ve integer .Find the value of N. where i 2 = -1

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Since N is a +ve integer. Then its imaginary part must be zero.
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
f(x) = max (x, x 2 ) Find the points where f(x) is non differentiable.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So there are two points around which slope is changing. x = 0, 1 are the points where f(x) is non-differentiable.
  img
Jitender Singh 24 days ago
Let the harmonic mean and geometric mean of two positive numbers be the ratio 4 : 5. Then the two number are in the ratio=

Hello Student, Please solve for t Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
how can i feel comfident in integration...

first practice problems of integration from ncert book of maths, and then solve previous year jee problems of integeration, you will feel confident within one week.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

IMPORTANT TOPICS FOR JEE ONLY???

hussain 5 months ago
View all Questions »