If z1and z2 satisfy 2|z+3|=|Rez| and arg(z+3)/(i+1)=Π/2 then arg(z1+3)/(z2+3) = ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachement below

the values of z1 and z2 are found out then the expression could easily be get

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

963_36248_complex number.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let P(x) =ax^2+bx+c, Q(x) =ax^2 +cx +b and R(x) =ax^2+bcx+b^3+c^3-4abc where a,b,c belongs to R and a is not equal to zero. The equation R(x) =0 will have non real roots if (A) P(x) =0 has...

Find out theDiscriminantof all the equations by using the formula . After you have found out the determinant of the given quations you will find that Discriminant of R(x)is equal to the...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
If ax2 - bx +5 = 0 does not have 2 distinct real roots, then find the minimum value of 5a + b?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given equation is ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant 0 i.e. b 2 -20a 0...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal 2 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal 2 months ago
Find the greatest term in the expansion of (7-5x)^2 where x=2/3 Please explain the steps. Thankyou in advance.

Hello Student. Please find the solution (7-5x)^2 = 49 + 25x^2 – 70x so first term = 49 second term = -70*2/3 third term = 25 x^2 = 25*4/9 = 11.11 So 49 is greatest...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Sorry sir.. i am extremely sorry.. Actually i typed in the wrong question.. it was (7-5x)^11, where x=2/3.. I am extremely sorry once again. Sir please give me the correct answer for this.

Swagat Bordoloi 21 days ago
If the lines joining origin and point of intersection of curves ax 2 +2hxy+by 2 +2gx=0 and a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 +2g1x=0 are mutually perpendicular,then prove that- g(a1+b1)=g1(a+b)

a petty question on homogenization of equation. ax 2 +2hxy+by 2 +2gx(1)=0 ...1 a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 = -2g1x ...2 a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y 2 /(-2g1x)=1 ...3 now replacing 1 in eq 1 by a1x 2 +2h1xy+b1y...

Agniva Kolay 3 months ago
Let f : A-> A where A = { 1, 2, 3, 4, 5} such that ff(x) = x . How many such functions are possible

First note that the function is injective: f(x) = f(y) implies f(f(x)) = f(f(y)) which yields x = y. We say that a number x is fixed by f if f(x) = x. Now, if f(a) = b, with a and b unequal,...

mycroft holmes one month ago

In general the real functions which satisfies the condition that fof(x) = x are (i) f(x) = a – x where a is any real no. (ii) f(x) = x But here, f: A → A is the function which should satisfy...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago

Pl. ignore this solution – it is incomplete

Y RAJYALAKSHMI one month ago
i am posting this question from 5 days …..is there anybody who can help me ….….….…...

Ans: Let the resultant of vectors A & B to be C Angle b/w A & C Angle b/w B & C Or you can always say that the resultant will fall toward the vector which have more magnitude.
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »