Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Plss help me ans this question :a+3d/a+9d =a+d/a+5d=k, then find the value of k (a,d>0)

a+3d/a+9d =a+d/a+5d do cross multiyply, (a+3d)(a+5d) = (a+d)(a+9d) a^2 + 5ad + 3ad + 15d^2 = a^2 + 9ad + ad + 9d^2 -2ad + d^2 = 0 or d^2 – 2ad = 0 d(d – 2a) = 0 d cannot be zero. Therefore, ...

Vikas TU 3 days ago
If x + 1/x = √3.then find x100 + 1/x100.what is the solution

x + 1/x = √3 squaring both sides, x^2 + 1/x^2 = √3 – 2 again squaring, x^4 + 1/x^4 = ( √3-2)^2 -2 . . Go on like this on series for up till x^100 + 1/x^100

Vikas TU 2 days ago
How we can prove the Pythagorean theorem?

Dear Student, Pythagorean theorem can be proof in many ways. Almost all the method uses paper cutting method or uses some shapes and then some construction to prove this. You can easily...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The Pythagorean Theorem was known long before Pythagoras, but he may well have been the first to prove it.In any event, the proof attributed to him is very simple, and is called...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

The Pythagorean Theorem was known long before Pythagoras, but he may well have been the first to prove it.In any event, the proof attributed to him is very simple, and is called a proof by...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 10 months ago
a+q=11 then q=5,a=?

a + q = 11 q = 5 and a = ? Substitue the value of q in the equation: a + 5 = 11 a = 11- 5 a = 6

Nihal Patel 10 months ago

a=6

KARTHIK 10 months ago

SEELA YUVARAJU 10 months ago
x+1/x =1 , x 2 +1/x 2 =2 and x 3 +1/x 3 =3 then x 5 + 1/x 5 = what

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

RAGHU 4 months ago

x^5 + \frac{1}{x^5} = (x^2 + \frac{1}{x^2})(x^3 + \frac{1}{x^3}) - (x + \frac{1}{x} )"...

Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 10 months ago

Anoopam Mishra 11 months ago
is it an indeterminate form??? see photo

Yes and its value will be 0
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

0/0 form but neumerator has value exactly = 0 but denominator tends to 0 therefore its value is

Aakash one year ago

yes it is an indeterminante form

vedant patil one year ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 9 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts