Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: APR30

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

In the above question given for all x the belonging to R expression takes all real values how will this be affected by value of p ? Could u pl find range of p and even explain the...

Excepts for p=2 or 1 if we plot the curve we have one local minimum and one local maximum the region between whom is the one which does not come in range and hence if the local maximum>...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 months ago
why 2+3=5??

It’s verified from mathematical rules that rule we have to follow and understand the concept. Please follow the rules made by them

Prabhakar ch 11 days ago

HI STUDENT ACCORDING TO MATHEMATICS THE ‘+’INDICATES THAT TO ADD.THIS MY REASON ANOTHER REASON I DONT KNOW.

NARAYANA 11 days ago
Give an example of a sequence {an} such that it passes three limit points.[Hint:Example of a sequence {an} passes two limits is {(-1)^n}]

First off, a limit point for a real number sequence is a real number that has infinitely many terms at any distance from it (i.e. in any epsilon neighbourhood). This is a relaxed condition...

mycroft holmes 7 months ago

1,-1,1,1,-1,1/2, 1,-1,1/3,.... i.e. the sequence given by a n = 1 if n=3k+1 = -1 if n = 3k+2 = 1/k if n = 3k has infinitely many terms that are in any neighbourhood of 1,-1, and 0. Hence...

mycroft holmes 7 months ago

can you please explain it......

MOHAMMAD AFROZ 7 months ago
plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay 9 months ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 9 months ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 9 months ago
which book should i prefer for a detail clerence of concepts in cordinate geometry for iit jee through advanced level

i always advise to use cengage series in math by g tewani this is the book will clear all the concepts in detail at advanced level but there are also a mainy of good books in math for...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
Show that ln(1+x)>x for all x>0.

question printed is incorrect.Correct question:- Show that ln(1+x)0.

subham mohanty 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 660 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts