if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a,b belong to N and a>1. p is prime .ax^2+bx+c=p for 2 distict integral values of x then the number of integral roots of ax^2+bx+c=2p?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below If a = b = N, then the roots of ax^2 + ax + c - p are -1/2 sqrt(1 - 4(c - p)/a)/2 which implies 1 - 4(c - p)/a is an odd square =...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

Let m, n be the two integer valued roots of the quadratic ax 2 +bx+c-p = 0, so that ax 2 +bx+(c-p) = a (x-m)(x-n) . Let x=N be an integer such that aN 2 +bN+(c-p) = p, then a(N-m)(N-n) = p....

mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Let a1, a2, a3, ….. be an A.P. Prove that

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam explaining every step again here Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a 2 2 +..............+a 2m-1 2 -a 2m 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

I didn’t understood this step ) 1 -a 2m )/(a 2 2m -a 2 1 )=dm(a 2 2m -a 2 1 -dm(a plzz...explain And also in this step )=-d(a1+a2+.........+a2m) 2m -a 2m-1 )(a 2m +a 2m-1...

Shibashis Mallik 2 months ago
If x^2 - ax + 4 > 0 for all real x, then find a.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your qustion f(x) > 0 For all x belong to real. So f(x) = 0 does not have any real root. Discriment < 0 (-a) 2 – 4(4) < 0 a 2 –...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
what is a scalar vector

Scalars are quantities that are fully described by a magnitude (or numerical value) alone. Vectors are quantities that are fully described by both a magnitude and a direction. A related...
  img
Saurabh Singh 8 months ago

Scalar Quantities Most of the physical quantities encountered in physics are either scalar or vector quantities. A scalar quantity is defined as a quantity that has magnitude only. Typical...

Indu 8 months ago

which has only magnitude

raju 8 months ago
What is the relation between the distances of Orthocentre, circumcentre and centroid in coordinate geomtry?

O = orthocentre G = centroid C = circumcentre so orthocentre , centroid and circumcentre belong to a straight line , called Line of Euler . thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
Q . LET F 1 AND F 2 ARE THE FOCI OF THE ELLIPSE - 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 AND ‘P’ IS A POINT ON THE ELIPSE SUCH THAT - PF 1 = 2PF 2 , THEN THE AREA OF THE TRIANGLE PF 1 F 2 IS ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 By the definition of ellipse, PF 1 + PF 2 = 2a a = 3 PF 1 + PF 2 = 6 PF 1 = 2PF 2 PF 2 = 2 PF 1 = 4 F 1 F 2 can...
  img
Jitender Singh 10 days ago

sir please answer other problems too.......i have tried them multiple times.......atleast provide the hints

bharat makkar 10 days ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 10 days ago
View all Questions »