if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let a1, a2, a3, ….. be an A.P. Prove that

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam explaining every step again here Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a 2 2 +..............+a 2m-1 2 -a 2m 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

I didn’t understood this step ) 1 -a 2m )/(a 2 2m -a 2 1 )=dm(a 2 2m -a 2 1 -dm(a plzz...explain And also in this step )=-d(a1+a2+.........+a2m) 2m -a 2m-1 )(a 2m +a 2m-1...

Shibashis Mallik 2 months ago
If 1,w,w2 are cube roots of unity, prove that (1-w)(1-w2)(1-w4)(1-w5) = 9

We have 1 + w + w 2 = 0 & w 3 = 1 (1 – w)(1 – w 2 )(1 – w 4 )(1 – w 5 ) = (1 – w)(1 – w 2 )(1 – w 3 .w)(1 – w 3 .w 2 ) = (1 – w)(1 – w 2 )(1 – w)(1 – w 2 ) (Since w 3 = 1) = (1 – w) 2 (1 – w...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 days ago
A certain item is manufactured at two plants 1 and 2.Plant 1 make 70% of the requirement and plant 2 makes 30%.From plant 1, 90% meet a particular standard and plant 2 only 80% meet such...

Hi, Part a : 70 produced from plant one and 30 produced from plant 2. [70 * 0.9] + [30 * 0.8] = 87 Part 2 : Total standard product = 87 standard product from plant 2 = 24 Probability : 24/87...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Find the distance of the point (0,2) from the straight line with slope 5 and passing through the point of intersection of x+2y=5 and x-3y=7. Find the equation of the straight line passing...

Hello student, the point of intersection of equations is(29/5,-2/5) given slope is 5 So eqn of line is y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2/5=5(x-29/5) 5x-5y-31=0 Distance from point (0,2) to above straight...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

Hello student, the point of intersection of equations is(29/5,-2/5) given slope is 5 So eqn of line is y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2/5=5(x-29/5) Similarly you can solve the next question Thanks and...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago
Find integers a and b such that x 2_ x-1 divides ax 17 +bx 16 +1=0

Hi, Perform the long division for the two equations. The division will go till u cancel all x terms, in the end some constants will be left, you have to equate them to zero, coz if the first...
  img
Yash Baheti 25 days ago
solve for x cos x +cos y +cos(x+y) = -3/2 please explain step by step as i am a begineer .please try to answer asap?

Ans: Your question seems to be incomplete. What is y. Is it variable or constant? If it is variable, then you need to specify the relation b/w x & y. After that, you can simply open the...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

sir y is a variable and we need to solve it not only for x but for y also please help?

rashmi 3 months ago
View all Questions »