Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

what is eccentricity?????????????????????????????????????

In mathematics, the eccentricity, denoted e or , is a parameter associated with every conic section. It can be thought of as a measure of how much the conic section deviates from being...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

Essentrisity is the measure of hou many any conic section deviates from being circular.the essentricity of circle is zero.ellipse e=c/a

malle yaswanthkumar 3 months ago

my dear guddi at room temparature value 25.then we substuite the values of p,r,v values then we get the number of moles.

malle yaswanthkumar 3 months ago
SLOVE 6x 3/4 =7x 1/4 -2x 1/4

3/4 1/4 => 6x 3/4 = 5x 1/4 => 6x 3/4 – 5x 1/4 = 0 => x 1/4 ( 6x ( 3/4-1/4) - 5) = 0 => x 1/4 ( 6x 1/2 - 5) = 0 => x = 0, 25/36

Ramvardhan 9 months ago

x = 0, 25/36

charan 8 months ago
If x+root y = 11 and root x+y = 7, then how to calculate x and y.

sorry sorry I wrote wrong ya yes x = 9 y = 4

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 9 months ago

Answer is: X=9, Y=4.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago

x=9, y=4

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago
How to find the orthocentre of a right angled triangle with side length 3,4,5 and passing through O(0,0) ?

the orthocenter of the right angled triangle lies on the vertex cantaining the right angle.......this is a shortcut for calculating the orthocenter,,,,,,,,,,,,,hence in the above question...

Himanshu 7 months ago

this is a Right angled triangle and its Orthocentre is at side containing 90 degree so 0,0 is the answer as it pas through origin !

Dark shadow 4 months ago
sin90=

Sin90=1.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago

RAJU 8 months ago

HARINATH 8 months ago
angle between vectors a and b is 30 degrees between a and c is 60 degrees and between b and c is 45 degrees find angle between a and bXc assuming all to be unit vectors

there is some error in the question as all the angles wouldnt fit in one diagram (assuming all are in on plane.).you said the angle between a and b is 30 and between a and c is 60.. so...

Arjun Praveen one month ago

dear anant shandilya, i think answer to your question is 90 o . as you know the cross product of two vectors (which lie in the same plane)is perpendicular to the plane of given vectors...

Jai Katara one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts