DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i cant get an idea to solve problems in complex numbers . suggest me an idea

Hi could you please give more details about the kind of doubts you have? The best method of course would be practicing with solved examples first and then slowly moving onto unsolved ones...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 days ago

i cannot do the sums on ` this equation represents -----------------`

Sarathchandra Lavu 9 days ago
(10101101) 2 = (………….) 10 Which of the following should come in place of blank? 1. 137 2. 173 3. 170 4. None of these

10101101-----1x2 0 =1 0x2 1 =0 1x2 2 =4 1x2 3 =8 0x2 4 =0 1x2 5 =32 0x2 6 =0 1x2 7 =128 total---- =173

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago

see according to me this is in binary form which computer system except we hv given in base 2 and we hv to convert in form of base 10 the procedure is explained by me above. HOPE IT IS...

if u need the explanation i can explain u...

formula of polar form

In polar form the amplitude and phase angles and the important parameters and it is expressed as d*exp(j theta).Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
please explain Rectangular Hyperbola

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-hyperbola/rectangular-hyperbola/ just visit this link u well get answers of all ur questions PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 3 days ago
Consider an A.P. with first term 'a' and the common difference 'd'. Let Sk denote the sum of its first K terms. If x kx S S is independent of x, then (A) a = d/2 (B) a = d (C) a = 2d (D)...

Hello Student, can you please specify the condition in the question properly becoz its not clear Thank you...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Hello student, Now this will be independent of ‘x‘ only when 2a=d Option (A)
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

okay here the question again...Q.Consider an A.P. with first term 'a' and the common difference 'd'. Let Sk denote the sum of its first Kterms. If Skx/Sx is independent of x then which one...

Henry Kashyap 10 months ago
Integrate from 0 to infinity ∫[3/(x 2 +1)] dx [] denotes the greatest integer function..

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Here,
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thank u Jitender Sir.

Lovey one year ago
View all Questions »