if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
13 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
[ r1 – r ]/a + [r2 – r]/b =?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
The expression (log 0.5 2 8) 1/2 has the value equal to ______.

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below given (log 0.5 2 8) 1/2 =1/4 log 0.5 8 from log property (log a n x) m =m/n(log a x) also 1/4(log 0.5 8)= 1/4((log 10 8)/log 10...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 27 days ago
Find the number of selection of r things out of n different things such that none of particular things are selected at a time. (Topic:Permutation And Combination)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 17 days ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 17 days ago
1+cosx (2sinx-cosx)=sin^2x

1 + cosx(2sinx – cosx) = sin 2 x 1 + 2sinx.cosx – cos 2 x = sin 2 x 1 + 2sinx.cosx = sin 2 x + cos 2 x 1 + 2sinx.cosx = 1 sin2x = 0 2x = n(pi) x = n(pi) / 2

Jitender Singh one month ago

what is rhs..? if it is (sinx)^2 then ans is x=n(pi)/2 ; n is an integer. & if on rhs it is sin(2x) then ans is x=n(pi) ;n is an integer.

Abhi99 one month ago
can anyone tell why dont anyone want to solve my problem if there is any problem in graphics then i can upload another pic............. please explain fully ….if it has 0/0 form …..then...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Forget the 0/0 form if that making you damn confusing. I am solving this by standard method. And remember L’Hospital is a...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
A straight line makes an intercept on the y-axis twice as long as that on the x-axis and is at a unit distance from the origin. Determine its equation.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »