DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

in how many ways a pack of 52 playing card be distributed equally to groups of 4 set?

First chose 13 cards out of these 52 cards and give it to the first player. Number of ways = Then chose 13 cards out of the remaining 39 cards and give it to the second player. Number of...

Anoopam Mishra 9 days ago
if one ticket is selected at random from 100 tickets numbered from 1 to 100, then the probability that the number on the ticket is divisible by none of the digits 3,4,5 is ?

P(A U B U C) = P(A) + P(B) + P(C) - P(A ∩ B) - P(A ∩ C) - P(B ∩ C) + P(A ∩ B ∩ C). Here, let the the event of the random ticket being divisible by 3 is A, by 4 is B and by 5 is C. You can...

Ramvardhan 11 days ago
if alpha ,beeta are the roots of x square+px-q=0 and gama,delta are roots of x square+px+r=0 , then the value of (alpha-gama)(alpha-delta) is (a)- p+q (b)- q-r (c)- r-q (d)- q+r

Hint: alpha + beta = -p, alpha*beta = -q. gamma + delta = -p and gamma*delta = r. Simply the given equation and replace the values with the above given values. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
Pl provide me the solutions .

is it that you want solution to all questions? or just one. kindly specify. good lick

vindhya one month ago

ther are so many questions plz specify which one

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

which question no. we have to solve for u

grenade 2 months ago
tan(c-d)

What exactly did you want as an answer? wanted me to derive the main equation. I think i misinterpreted your question.

Neeti one month ago

yep i want not (a-b) i want (c-d)

vivek one month ago

tan(a-b) = (tan A – tan B )/ 1+ tanA tanB

Neeti one month ago
how to calculate period of sin^4x+cos^4x

the expression could be written as 1-2cos^2(x).sin^2(x) so here it is repeating afer pie thus the interval is pie approve if useful

grenade 3 months ago

when complementry angles r there ans is period by general method /2.........when power of each is 1

Ajay Kotwal 2 months ago

its pi not 2pi

Shubham Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!