Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

The number of four digits numbers formed by 2,4,5,7,8 divisible by 25
A number is divisible by 25 if it ends with 00, 25, 50 or 75 . From the given set of number there are only two ways in which the number can be divisible by 25 either the last two digits are ...
Yash one month ago
Solve : 5(5^x+5^-x)=26
Dear Student. Assume 5 x = y and then try to solve the quadratic equation in terms of y. Then replace back the orginial value of y and find the value of x. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5(5 x + 5 -x ) = 26 let 5 x = y so 5 - x = 1/y 5(y + 1/y) = 26 5( (y2 + 1)/y ) = 26 (y2 + 1)/y = 26/5 so 5 x = 5 x = 1
Abishek arun 4 months ago
What is the condition for integral roots of a quadratic equations. ...Please tell fast
For integral roots of ax^2+bx+c then determinant must be a perfect square.... Also if a=1 and b,c are integers then the roots are always integralsa
harshil chauhan 2 days ago
one side of a rectangular piece of paper is 6cm, the adjacent sides being longer than 6cm. One corner of the paper is folded so taht it sets on the opposite longer side. If the length of...
heya can you plz explain the process so that i can get it.
Ankita Anjali 2 months ago
If so plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 2 months ago
Is it correct?
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 2 months ago
can a body be accelerate if its velocity is 0?If yes, justify the case
Yes. When we throw an object upwards, at the highest point velocity of the object is zero but acceleration of the object is equal to .
Anoopam Mishra 3 months ago
Yes, we can accelerate a object if it is thrown from a height, It will be accelerated because of gravitational force.
Akhil Chinnu 3 months ago
Aziz Alam one year ago
It is a lame joke. “bo” comes out as a constant and dy is integrated as “y” therefore- integration of body is “boy”
RON one year ago
robo 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details