if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if the equation 2x^2 +4xy + 7y^2-12x-2y+t=0 where “t’ is a parameter has exactly one real solution of the form (x,y).Then the sum of (x+y) =?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given2x^2 +4xy + 7y^2-12x-2y+t=0 2x 2 +4x(y-3)+7y 2 -2y+t=0 discriminant should be=0 for one solution so 16(y-3) 2 -8(7y 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
Let z 1 ,z 2 ,z 3 are three pairwise distinct complex numbers and t 1 ,t 2 ,t 3 are non negative real numbers such that t 1 +t 2 +t 3 =1. prove that the complex number z=t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 +t...

Let A represent the vertex z 1 , with B and C similarly defined. Let z be the point P We can write z = t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 +t 3 z 3 = t 1 z 1 +t 2 z 2 + (1-t 1 -t 2 )z 3 so that z-z 3 = t 1 (z...

mycroft holmes 2 months ago
In a group of 16 players there are 4 bowlers and 2 wicketkeepers.From them a team of 11 is to be formed such that 1)there are at least 3 bowlers and exactly 1 wicketkeeper.Number of such...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given 1)In a group of 16 players there are 4 bowlers and 2 wicketkeepers.From them a team of 11 is to be formed such thatthere...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
if angle A=90 2[r+R]=?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

Amazing sir :) Thanks

Leo Pixie 2 months ago
Dear sir pls help me solve this question. If A,B,C are any 3 vectors then show that - Avector cross (bvector +cvector)=Avector cross bvector+Avector cross C vector.

This is a rule of cross product which all vectors follow To prove the rule you need to put and just do the cross product with both the methods i.e. LHS and RHS and hence prove that both...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
Area of a quadrilateral is 3/4root3. The radius of circle circumscribing the quad. is 1. if AB=1 BD=root3 then BC.CD=?

Hello Student, clearly Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »