if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a and b are positive numbers , prove that the equation 1/x + (1/x+a) +(1/x+b) =0 has 2 real roots ,one b/w a/3 and 2a/3 and other b/w – 2b/3 and – b/3

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the solution of your question below, -> So equation f(x) has two real roots. You can easily found the value from here.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Consider the equation (x 2 +x+1) 2 -(m-3)(x 2 +x+1) +m=0. Where m is a real parameter. The number of positive integral value of m for which two distinct real roots is??? Also The number of...

Suppose x^2+x+1 = t So, the equation can be written as t^2 – (m-3)t + m = 0 This equation will have two distinct real roots if (m-3)^2 > 4m m^2 -10m + 9 > 0 (m-1)(m-9) > 0 m 9 …....(i) Now t...

Satyajit Samal one month ago
A cricket player played n (n>1) matches during his career and made a total of (n^2-12n+39)(4.6^n-5.3^n+1)/5 runs. If T r represents the runs made by the player in r^th match such that T 1...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I think there is some information part missing in the above question so iam not able to solve this problem please recheck the...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 days ago
Please solve this ∫sin 3 x.cos 2 x dx Limit is from -1 to 1

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
A ball thrown by a boy in the street is caught by another boy on a balcony 4m above the ground and 18m away after 2s.calculate the intial velocity and the angle of projection.

Let us first resolute the velocity as ux for velocity along x axis due to which it travels 18m and uy which is vertical velocity due to which it travels 4m. There is no air drag(assumption)...

Govind Menon 2 months ago
Find the value of a & b such that lim (x → inf) [((x 2 +1)/(x+1)) – (ax+b)] = 2

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img

Thank you Jitender Singh Sir for the quick response.

Lovey 2 months ago
View all Questions »