ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can anybody solve this que

Where is the question

yaswanth 22 days ago

Wht is d question ?

Drake 22 days ago
find the sum to n trms of the A.G.P 3+5/4+7/4 2 +9/4 3 +...

Take the LCM of the denominator and keep it outside of the series. Now from the nth term of the series, simplify and get the 2 GP’s in addition. Solve for the sum of the GP to get the...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

the sum of n terms of A.G.P. To derive it call the sum of series be S n . Then multiply it by “r” of the G.P. and then subtract S n with rS n
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
question is in image

The given equation can be written in the form: Now is defined for . So, Solving these two we get …......................(1) To solve , assume left hand side as and right hand side as...
  img
Satyajit Samal 7 months ago
How to find projection of one vector over another?

let say we have to find projection of a on b then it is given by a.b /I bI

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
the straight lines x+y=0, 3x+y-4=0 and x+3y-4=0 which is isosless equilateral right angle none

Since none of the lines are perpendicular therefore it is not a right angled triangle. now find the intersection points of x+y=0, 3x+y-4=0, x+3y-4=0, we get (2,-2),(-2,2) & (1,1) let...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 6 months ago
What could be the best book for doing problems on limits and continuity?

That would depend on whether you are, preparing for CBSE subjective questions or competetive exam questions. In context of the former, R.S. Agarwal, R. D. Sharma or other substitutes to them...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

amit m aggarwal by arihant series is the best for calculus(entire series for differential and integral)both are separate books solutions are also provided in the same book itself for iit jee...

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
View all Questions »