if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
total number of seven digits ,, sum of whose digits is even .. (repitition is allowed)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below There are 9000000 seven digit numbers exist. (because smallest 7 digit number is 1000000 greatest 7 digit number is 9999999 So...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i are 9 different natural numbers then how many 3x3 and 2x2 matrices are formed with these numbers?

A 3x3 matrix will have 9 vacant places for the numbers to be put in from the available options i.e. 9 given numbers. So Number of arrangements of 9 numbers at 9 different places =...
  img
Ravi one month ago
if [sqrt(a) + sqrt(b)]/ [sqrt(a) – sqrt(b)] + [sqrt(a) – sqrt(b)]/ [sqrt(a) + sqrt(b)] = a – b, then prove that a – b = sqrt (2)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given Taking lcm we get On expanding we get (a-b) 2 =2(a+b) so you get (a-b)= I think there is some error in the question
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago
a bird is at a point P coordinated (4m, -1m, 5m). the bird observes two points A and B having coordinates (-1m, 2m, 0m) and (1m, 1m, 4m) respectively. at time t=0, it starts flying in a...

Equation of plane with three points x - x 1 y - y 1 z - z 1 = 0 x 2 - x 1 y 2 - y 1 z 2 - z 1 x 3 - x 1 y 3 - y 1 z 3 - z 1 x - 4 y - (-1) z - 5 = 0 (-1) - 4 2 - (-1) 0 - 5 1 - 4 1 - (-1) 4...
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago

Equation of plane with three points a - b ={ a x - b x ; a y - b y ; a z - b z }={(-1)-1;2-1;0-4}={-2;1;-4} Lets a x,y,z lies on the line perpendicular to AB and in the plane then...
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago
cosx dy/dx= y 2 (1-sinx) Cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
What is the sin rule?

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »