ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which term of the G.P. 2,1,1/2,1/4... is 1/128?

You can do this simply by putting 1/128 as an exponential term in terms of (1/2) which is the common ratio. The first terrm is a=2, d=1/2, so you can either equate them directly equal to the...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

t n =a*r n-1 where, a=initial term=2 n=nth term r=common ratio=1/2 1/128=2*(1/256)=2*(1/2) 8 =2*(1/2) n-1 Hence,n-1=8; …........n=9th term...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

Of course we can have alternative ways to do it and I have given the answer which is one of them ….... Good luck for your exams!!!!!!!!!...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago
see attachment and explain it

Approach: we’ll first satisfy the condition given in the question. Answer: For filling each row with four letters taken at random, choices are 4. So in 4! ways. Now, we are free to...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
If X-1/X = 3 then X/(X2-X-1) is equal to

Find the value of x from the first equation and substitute in the second to get the value of the expression in question....
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
Value of x in the following –

Image is attached

Drake 8 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ cos 2x / (cos x + sin x)^2 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
what is the maximum number of concurrent normals to an ellipse?

Ans: 4 Hello student, Please find answer to your question below Equation of ellipse: Equation of normal: Let the normal passes through point (x 1 , y 1 ) This polynomial equation in theta...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »