ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if A={z belongs to c:z=x+ix-1 for all x belonging to real no.s} and |z|≤|w|,w belongs to A then z is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query.I think there is some mistake in your question.So please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The value of x for which sin (cot−1 (1 + x)) = cos (tan−1 x) is (A) 1/2 (B) 1 (C) 0 (D) −1/2

question seems to be unclear what do u mean by cot-1(1+x) …....?

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

please send post the question again or rewright it in ans box

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

(D) −1/2 it is the answer plz aprve

grenade 20 days ago
Let a1, a2, a3, ….. be an A.P. Prove that

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a 2 2 +..............+a 2m-1 2 -a 2m 2...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Iam explaining every step again here Let d be the common difference in AP So d=a2-a1=a3-a2=a4-a3=........=a2m-a2m-1 Now a 1 2 -a...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

I didn’t understood this step ) 1 -a 2m )/(a 2 2m -a 2 1 )=dm(a 2 2m -a 2 1 -dm(a plzz...explain And also in this step )=-d(a1+a2+.........+a2m) 2m -a 2m-1 )(a 2m +a 2m-1...

Shibashis Mallik 10 months ago
Please see the attached question

i cant type alpha beta gamma n delta can i u send u the solution with k,l,m,n

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago

Yes you can

Rajorshi Koyal 19 days ago

B) q 2 -p 2

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
25a + 35b + 65c =355 . find value of a ?

The question seems incomplete ! There needs to be two more equations or b&c should be given.
  img
Sunil Kumar 18 days ago

if their is only one equation u can have infinate solutions i think the question is incomplet or u might have missed some conditions please check PLEASE APPROVE IF USEFUL

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago

devanshu your questions seems to be incomplete atleast u should have given 3 different cases for the problem solving but over here only one of them is provided

grenade 18 days ago
I was having trouble solving this question: If the coordinates of a point p be (aCosθ, bSinθ) whereθ is a variable quantity, find locuss of p. I really dont understand how to solve such...

the ans is (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2 =1 it is simple u just need to eliminate θ and for that take x=acosθ and y=bsinθ so cosθ=x/a and sinθ=y/b now since cos 2 θ + sin 2 θ=1 we get (x/a) 2 +(y/b) 2...

Nicho priyatham 14 days ago

Well that was simple! I guess I’ll just get some practice and would get a hang of it. Thanks!

Jyotinder Singh 14 days ago
In the figure given below, ABCDEF is a regular hexagon of side length 1, AFPS and ABQR are squares.Then the ratio Area (APQ)/ Area (SRP) equals

length of AP and AQ is as these are diagonals of square with side 1. Since AP and AQ are diagonals of square ASPF and ABQR respectively Also, due to hexagon property, angle between adjacent...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 9 months ago

Notice length of AP = = length of AQ. Also note and length of SR = length of SP = 1. so the two triangles are iscosceles with same angle between the equal sides. So the ratio of areas is...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 9 months ago

Sir , can you explain this answer with more steps.

Vineeth 9 months ago
View all Questions »