if p+q+r=16, b+c=4 and x,y,z are the solution of linear equations

(x/p)+(y/p-b)+(z/p-c)=1

(x/q)+(y/q-b)+(z/q-c)=1

(x/r)+(y/r-b)+(z/r-c)=1 then x+y+z is

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay 11 months ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 11 months ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 11 months ago
what is the root of x 2 +1=0

Solution:- x 2 = -1, x = +/- sqrt(-1), x = -j/j. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

x2= -1, x = +/- sqrt(-1), x = -j/j. Thanks for giving this oppurtinity.

OUTPASS 9 months ago

It is a complex number X=√−1=1i(i is a complec number value is √−1)

raju 9 months ago
SOLVE (2i+3j-k) . (i-j-k)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2-3+1=0......................................................................................................

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

(2i+3j-k).(i-j-k) it is a dot product =2-3+1 =0....................................................................................................................................

raj 3 months ago

hi friend , i think this question is not clarity. may be the addition of that gives 3i+2j-2k.plese give clarity answer thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 3 months ago
what is the equation of a plane passing through (0,-2,3) and containing the x-axis??

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } GIVEN POINT (0,-2,3). WHERE X=0 THEN THE POINT IN THE YZ-PLANE WHERE Y=-2;Z=3 ONE LINE IS PASSINNG THROUGH THE POINT IN YZ-PLANE THEN SLOPE...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 3 months ago

by assuming the point 0i-2j+3k to be perpendicular and an arbitrary point lying on xaxis i and a point p on the plane xi +yj +zk the answer is x=1

jathin 6 months ago
range of sin^8x+cos^8x

HInt: Use a 2 + b 2 = (a+b) 2 – 2ab twice to reduce the power. Then try to make the equation in terms of sin2x only. Then you can easily find its range. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

range is not [0,infinity]

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
∫(1- x 2 /x-2x 2 )dx

Do it by partial fraction, ∫(1- x 2 /x-2x 2 )dx can be written as: (1-x)*(1 +x)/x*(1 -2x)dx = A/x + B/(1 -2x) (1 -x) (1 +x) =A(1- 2x) + B(x) Put x= 1, -1 and get the values of A nd B and...

Vikas TU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts