Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
in how many ways 40 students of a class can be divided into two equal groups such that the tallest and shortest do not belong to the same group .(use combinations)

So if we separate the tollest and shortest person. Then choose the remaining 19 people from the group of 38 (19C38) and put them in any of the group. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago
formula of polar form

In polar form the amplitude and phase angles and the important parameters and it is expressed as d*exp(j theta).Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
Calculate the value of : ((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 where a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab)

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below I have calculated the above result simply based on the formula given by you a#b=(a+b)/(1+ab).You can verify the result by...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

Hello student Please find the answer to your question below =((((((((((2#3)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((5/7)#4)#5))))))))))))#1995 =((((((((((11/9))#5))))))))))))#1995...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 11 months ago

I Have not understood your ideology,,, Please explain how to get this answer without using such a big process?? can you list your observations?

Hari Eeshwar 7 months ago
find the area bounded by the curves x = y 2 and x = 3 – 2y 2

Hi, point of intersection of two curves (1,1) and (1,-1) Area bounded = Integration of [ (3-2y 2 ) – y 2 ] from y = -1 to y = 1 The integration come out to be 4 units....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

The area bounded will be given by point of intersection will be y 2 = (3 – 2y 2 ) => y 2 =1 => y = +1 and -1 so limit of integration will be -1 to +1 So just solve this definite ...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
WHAT IS THE NUMBER OF ONTO FUNCTIONS FROM A={1,2,3,4} TO B={5,6} ?

If no. of elements in set A and B respectively is m and n such that 1 Then the formula of calculating the no. of onto function from A to B is ∑(-1) n-r n C r r m r varies from 1 to n for...

AUREA one month ago

If a,b,c,d, and p are different real numbers such that : (a 2 +b 2 +c 2 )p 2 -2(ab+bc+cd)p+(b 2 +c 2 +d 2 ) 0, then show that a,b,c and d are in G.P.

Ashok Kumar Sharma one month ago

If a,b,c,d, and p are different real numbers such that : (a 2 +b 2 +c 2 )p 2 -2(ab+bc+cd)p+(b 2 +c 2 +d 2 ) 0, then show that a,b,c and d are in G.P.

Ashok Kumar Sharma one month ago
integration of x7+2 / (x2+x+1)2.

Are there any limits... I mean to ask whether this is an indefinite or definite integration question

2015 years ago
View all Questions »