Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A certain item is manufactured at two plants 1 and 2.Plant 1 make 70% of the requirement and plant 2 makes 30%.From plant 1, 90% meet a particular standard and plant 2 only 80% meet such...

Hi, Part a : 70 produced from plant one and 30 produced from plant 2. [70 * 0.9] + [30 * 0.8] = 87 Part 2 : Total standard product = 87 standard product from plant 2 = 24 Probability : 24/87...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Find the number of selection of r things out of n different things such that none of particular things are selected at a time. (Topic:Permutation And Combination)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago
What are complex numbers? I mean what is their significance?

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago

Imaginary/complex numbers are multiples of i. Like 2i, 4i, 2.881i etc... They arise because not all equations can be solved by using only real numbers. Real numbers are all numbers ranging...
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago
what is the value of i to the power i

Dear Student, i i = e ( /2)*i*i ................................................................................................................................. Thanks.
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago
The area of the triangle formed by the intersection of a line parallel to x-axis and passing through P (h, k) with the lines y = x and x + y = 2 is 4h^2. Find the locus of the point P.

Hello Student, Area of triangle=(1/2).AB.AC=4h^2 and AB= 2|k–1|=AC =>4h2 =(1/2).2.(k–1)^2 =>k-1 = ± 2h. =>locus is y = 2x + 1, y = – 2x + 1. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »