Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
log 3/4 log 8 (x 2 +7) + log 1/4 (x 2 +7) -1 = -2 Solve for x.

First reduce the eqn from double log to a single log eqn. Follow the steps: Remove the logbase3/4 using the exponential equivalent. This would give an eqn of 2 terms equated to a number...
  img
Ravi 25 days ago
x 1/2 +y=11,x+y 1/2=7

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below From(1): x^(1/2) = 7 - y , Letx (1/2) +y=11...........(1) x+y (1/2) =7..........(2) Squaring both sides: x = (7-y)^2 = y^2 - 14y...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago
Three terms in Harmonic Progression. If the third terms decreas by four it is Arithmetic Progression. If the third terms decrease by 3 they are in Geometric Progression. Find the three...

Let the HP be 1/a ; 1/b; 1/c So a,b,c are in AP (i) If third term of the HP is decreased by 4, i.e. 1/c-4, it makes an AP (ii) If third term of the HP is decreased by 3, i.e. 1/c-3, it makes...
  img
Ravi 23 days ago

Let the HP be 1/a ; 1/b; 1/c So a,b,c are in AP (i) If third term of the HP is decreased by 4, i.e. 1/c-4, it makes an AP (ii) If third term of the HP is decreased by 3, i.e. 1/c-3, it makes...
  img
Ravi 23 days ago
Please answer 14 and 15 question of the image below

please upload a different image , the questions in the image are not clear, i can’t help you untill you post the questions clearly, please post the questions clearly.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question 14. 15.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Find the range of values of a for which the following function is periodic with period of 4. sin[a]x [] is an integral part function.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question Period of function: Given: There is no value of a for which above equation satisfy.
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ e^(x) + 1 / e^(x) + x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »