Show that the expression (ax-b)*(cx-d)/(bx-a)*(dx-c) can have all the values for real x if (a*a)-(b*b) and (c*c)-(d*d) have the same sign.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If b 1. – 1 ​2. – 5 ​3. –6 4. – 2

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below: Iam not able to interpret your query. Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please check the question and...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
The number of real values of x such that (2 x +2 -x -2cosx)(3 x+pi +3 -x-pi +2cosx)(5 pi-x +5 x-pi -2cos)=0

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam not able to interpret your query as i think your question is not complete.Please recheck the question and post it again...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 days ago
f(x) is an even function & satisy the relation x2f(x) -2f(1/x) =g(x), where g(x) is an odd function, find f(10)?

ARPIT BHAI PEHLE REPLACE x BY ( -x ) IN THE EQUATION AND ELIMINATE g ( x ).THEN YOU WILL HAVE AN EQUATION CONTAINING f ( x ) AND f ( 1/x ). THEN REPLACE x BY 1/x. U WILL GET TWO EQUATIONS IN...

2015 years ago
No of normals can be drawn through a given point to the parabola,ellipse

In general there are three normals to a parabola and four to an ellipse through a given point.

India VK 11 months ago

infinite

naresh masaboina 11 months ago
A straight line makes an intercept on the y-axis twice as long as that on the x-axis and is at a unit distance from the origin. Determine its equation.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
The slope of the tangent to a curve y=f(x) at (x, f(x)) is 2x+1. If the curve passes through the point (1,2), then the area of the region bounded by the curve, the x-axis and the line x=1 is...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of the curve at any point x Integrate both sides It is passing through (1, 2) Area bounded by curve in the given region:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »