i dont know

4 years ago

acctualy dy/dx=1/dx/dy

3 years ago

no

3 years ago

never

dy\dx is change of y w.r.t x

but dx\dy is change of x w.r.t y which will turn out to be inverse of each other

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Consider the equation ; x 4 + ax 3 - 6x 2 + ax + 1 find parameter of a for which equation has two distict positive roots ?

Its not properly uploaded in previous comment. The answer is a is (-infinity,2). Consider only positive side of x-axis for analysis, that is x>0. At a=2, you get f(x)=x 4 +2x 3 -6x 2 +2x+1, ...

Akshay 10 months ago

The answer is a is (-infinity,2). Consider only positive side of x-axis for analysis, that is x>0. At a=2, you get f(x)=x 4 +2x 3 -6x 2 +2x+1, Differentiating with respect to x: f’(x)=4x 3...

Akshay 10 months ago

When a(is less than)2, {f(x) when a(is less than)2} (is less than) {f(x) when a=2}. At x=1, you will get f(x)(is less than)0. As f(0)(is less than)0 and f(infinity)>0 , you will get two...

Akshay 10 months ago
what is a domain and range give some examples?what is a bijection

Hello Sivagiri Guravaia:- Bijection:-Bijection means both Injective and Surjective together. So there is a perfect "one-to-one correspondence" between the numbers of the sets.

Gaddam Chethan 5 months ago

MR sivagiri guravaia The domain is the set of of all possible x-values which will make the function work.The difference between the highest and lowest values is called range. BIJECTION:The...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR sivagiri guravaia: The domain is the set of of all possible x-values which will make the function work.The difference between the highest and lowest values is called range. BIJECTION:The ...

N JYOTHEESWAR 5 months ago
2 PLUS 2

answer is 2+2 = 4

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 9 months ago

2+2

KARTHIK 8 months ago

pa1 8 months ago
I am little bit confused in a question that "If there are two Children in a family then probability that both are boys" What Should be its Ans can anyone please explain

I am Sorry above one is incorrect.. The right one is Here, Sample Space = {B-B, B-G, G-B, G-G} so, n(s)=4 Events having both boys= {B-B} so, n(E)= 1 Thus, P E = n(E)/n(S) P E = 1/4 Ans....

Devesh Paliwal 4 months ago

Here, Sample Space = {B-B, B-G, G-G} so, n(s)=3 Events having both boys= {B-B} so, n(E)= 1 Thus, P E = n(E)/n(S) P E = 1/3 Ans.

Devesh Paliwal 4 months ago
How to find root of 8+3i in complex numbers???????????????????????

Let x+iy=root of 8+3i (x+iy) 2 =8+3i x 2 -y 2 +2xyi=8+3i On comparing, x2-y2=8 and 2xy=3 ie x=3/(2y) 9/(4y 2 ) – y 2 =8 Solve and get the values of x and y z=x+iy

Amogh Dasture 3 months ago
Please solve this question:Integrate logx/(1+logx)^2

In question like this always put x= e t and the question will jsut become very simple.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts