i dont know

2 years ago

acctualy dy/dx=1/dx/dy

one year ago

no

one year ago

never

dy\dx is change of y w.r.t x

but dx\dy is change of x w.r.t y which will turn out to be inverse of each other

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a and b are real numbers between 0 and 1 such that the points z1=a + i , z2= 1 + bi and z3=0 form an equilateral triangle, then find the value of a and b.

As z1, z2, z3 form an equilateral triangle : z1^2 + z2^2 + z3^2 = z1.z2 + z2.z3 + z3.z1 a^2 - 1 + 2ai + 1 - b^2 + 2bi = a + abi + i - b Hence, a^2 - b^2 = a - b & 2a + 2b = ab + 1 Hence,...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 =1+b^2 or a^2=b^2 so a=b (since a,b>0) This means (a,1) and (1,b) are symmetric about the line x=y and since the angle between z1 and x2 is 60 degrees, that means...

mycroft holmes 3 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 = 1+b^2 or a=b. This means z1 and z2 are symmetrically placed on either side of the line x=y. Since angle between z1 and z2 is 60 degrees, this means arg (1+bi) =...

Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago
the sum of all real root of the equation ​/x-2/ 2 + /x-2/ – 2=0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below Let x to be greater than equal to 2. So x = 3 is only possible. Let x to be less than 2. x 2 – 5x + 4 = 0 x = 1, 4 x =...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 days ago
A man wanted to get into his work building, but he had forgotten his code. However, he did remember five clues. These are what those clues were: The fifth number plus the third number equals...

3 possibilities from 1,2,3,4 but as the sum is 30 answer will b 74658

purva 4 months ago

Code is 74658

Asha 4 months ago

tushar 4 months ago
intergral(from 0to pi/2) of sinxsin2x(dx) is?

assume sin(x)=t cos(x)*dx=dt =integration of 2t^2 from 0 to 1 =2/3
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

ohkay! that was easy!

RAJAT CHHABRA 2 months ago
The area of the triangle formed by the intersection of a line parallel to x-axis and passing through P (h, k) with the lines y = x and x + y = 2 is 4h^2. Find the locus of the point P.

Hello Student, Area of triangle=(1/2).AB.AC=4h^2 and AB= 2|k–1|=AC =>4h2 =(1/2).2.(k–1)^2 =>k-1 = ± 2h. =>locus is y = 2x + 1, y = – 2x + 1. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar 21 days ago
Value of x image is attached

Ans: Value of x for: So final solutions is: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 28 days ago
View all Questions »