i dont know

2 years ago

acctualy dy/dx=1/dx/dy

one year ago

no

one year ago

never

dy\dx is change of y w.r.t x

but dx\dy is change of x w.r.t y which will turn out to be inverse of each other

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want chapters like group theory ,Elements of number theory,graph theory,theory of equation,group theory please provide me fast i want to read this chapters in just 2 days because mu exam...

It is not possible for us to explain the whole topic/chapter here. Please go through the study material and write down the specific problem. Thanks & Regards Latika Leekha askIITians...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
tan (3pi/4 + (sin^-1 4/5) /4) =?

tan (3pi/4 + (sin -1 4/5)/4 ) … evaluate it pls ….

ria 2 months ago

can u ask the question clearly?

surya 2 months ago

sriram 2 months ago
If equation x^4+px^3+qx^2+rx+5=0 has four real roots then find the minimum value of p.r

Hello Student Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 18 days ago
how to calculate tan 15 degree value

tan15=tan(45-30) =(tan45-tan30)/1+tan45tan30 =(1-1/sqrt3)/1+1/sqrt3 =sqrt3-1)/sqrt3+1 =(sqrt3-1)(sqrt3-1)/2 =(4-2sqrt3)/2 =2-sqrt3 Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one month ago

Ans: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
Discuss the asymptotes and concavity of the function y=x²÷x-1

as x-->inf y~x^2/x=x y=x is an asymptote of the function y'=2x(x-1)-x^2/(x-1)^2 = x^2-2x y'=0 gives x(x-2)=0 , x=0 and x=2 for x>2 and x<0 function increasing , and between (0,2 )...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

as x-->inf y~x^2/x=x y=x is an asymptote of the function y`=2x(x-1)-x^2/(x-1)^2 = x^2-2x y`=0 gives x(x-2)=0 , x=0 and x=2 for x>2 and x<0 function increasing , and between (0,2 ) function...

PERUMAL 4 months ago
prove that four straight lines represented by the equation 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 =0 and 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 -x +7y -10 form a square

Hello Student, 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 =0 12x 2 +7xy -12y 2 -x +7y -10 with first x=(-7y +- yroot(49+144*4))/24 you will get 2 lines from here with second do the same thing x=(-7y+1 +-...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »