i dont know

3 years ago

acctualy dy/dx=1/dx/dy

one year ago

no

one year ago

never

dy\dx is change of y w.r.t x

but dx\dy is change of x w.r.t y which will turn out to be inverse of each other

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i are 9 different natural numbers then how many 3x3 and 2x2 matrices are formed with these numbers?

A 3x3 matrix will have 9 vacant places for the numbers to be put in from the available options i.e. 9 given numbers. So Number of arrangements of 9 numbers at 9 different places =...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago
If ax2 - bx +5 = 0 does not have 2 distinct real roots, then find the minimum value of 5a + b?

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given equation is ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant 0 i.e. b 2 -20a 0...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal 5 months ago

ax^2-bx+5=0. Since the equation does not have 2 distinct real roots, therefore discriminant i.e. b^2-20a 20a >/= b^2 5a >/= b^2 /4 5a+b >/= b^2/4 + b. b^2/4 + b is a quadratic equation whose...

Sargun Nagpal 5 months ago
there are 12 girls seated in a circular table.they play a game with 12 cards.Initially the girl G has all the 12 cards in her hand.If some girl has atleast 2 cards(more than one card)in her...

final stage will be such that 6 alternate girls will have 0 cards each and other 6 alternate girls will have 2 cards each and the game goes on and on

abhidon3 4 months ago
What is the integration of 7^xe^x dx

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
jh

what?

surya 6 months ago
how can we find direction in vector addition

we can easily add vecto and using tan

nirbhay dwivedi 3 months ago
View all Questions »