i dont know

4 years ago

acctualy dy/dx=1/dx/dy

2 years ago

no

2 years ago

never

dy\dx is change of y w.r.t x

but dx\dy is change of x w.r.t y which will turn out to be inverse of each other

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

If P(x) =1+x+x^2+x^3+x^4+x^5 then find the remainder when P(x^12) is divided by P(x)

Let me say x1, x2, x3,x4 and x5 are the roots of P(x)=0 Now roots will be Now If I divide P(x^12) by P(x) , remainder will be of deg=4 [this is a rule, deg of remainder is one less than deg...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago

Adding some random words to make sure that the 100 characters minimum set for answers is achieved. The solution is below:

mycroft holmes 3 days ago
If there r 5 different colour balls , and 3 different boxes. in how many ways can the balls be placed in the boxes such that no box is empty?

wrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkldsfjkslfjwrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkldsfjkslfjwrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkldsfjkslfjwrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkldsfjkslfjwrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkldsfjkslfjwrongsdfajslfkjkjfksjfkld...

Ashwini one month ago

Number of ways to fill the 3 boxes with one ball: 5P3. Now we have to place the remaining 2 balls in the boxes. One way of doing this is by placing one ball into one of the 3 boxes and the...

tabm2 one month ago
plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay 6 months ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 6 months ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 6 months ago
Can we divide two vectors .....,....................... .....,....................... .... ... ... .... .... .... ............. ....

No! We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 days ago

No! Actually not We cannot divide two vectors, when the mathematics of vectors was developed there has been no formal defination of division of vectors

Ankit Jaiswal 8 days ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 3 months ago
A cubic wooden block of density 0.8 gm/cc. When floats in water have exposure of 2cm above the water level. The side of the cube is

if density is 0.8... it means 80% of the block will sink and 20% will float... 20% is 2cm.. it means side of block is 10cm..

Jayakrishna Natarajan one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Get extra R 550 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts