{ the answer is not only = 1, it probably has 6 other values }

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Anthony

1 = cos2pi + isin2pi

11/7 = cos(2rpi/7) + isin(2rpi/7)

r = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

This was derived using Euler's Formula

If you want you can join's Online IITJEE Coaching Sessions.

For more details, visit the Packages Section of

7 years ago

thnx for the reply, but i hav a doubt :

why cant    1=cos (0) + i sin (0)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Most common sequence and series questions that come in entrance exams
@ nikita WHAT EXACTLY U WANT TO KNOW ?? i am sorry there is no attachment in the question , kindly attach the ques in which u have problems . and the most imp topics in that chap is sum of...
Umakant biswal one month ago
what is difference between vertible and invertible function? Also give illstrution.
Hi Invertible functions are the functions for which we can find out the inverse. Usually one-one onto functions are invertible. They are also called bijective functions So, All bijective...
Nishant Vora one month ago
A certain polynomial P(x), x€R when divided by x-a, x-b, x-c leaves remainders a,bb,c respectively. then find the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) where a,b,c are distinct.
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
In a row of 20 seats, in how many ways can 3 blocks of consecutive seats with 5 seats in each block be selected?Please explain each step in a layman`s term.Thanks.
Placement of those blocks will actually mean that you have selceted those 5 consecutive chairs at different positions.
Thank you sir for the solution and your time.I`m little confused here or perhaps obtuse because the question talks about selection.Here is what I have understood from your solution :The...
mac one month ago
What is the parallelogram law of two vectors and what is definations of dot product and cross product
Acccording to the parallelogram law of vector addition: "If two vector quantities are represented by two adjacent sides or a parallelogram. then the diagonal of parallelogram will be equal...
KALYAN 10 months ago
HELLO PRABHAKAR parallelogram law of vector addition states that when two vectors are represented by two adjacent sides of a parallelogram by direction and magnitude then the resulatant of...
raj 9 months ago
in parallelogram of vectors two vectors are represented by two adjacent sides in parallelogram of vectors the square of the diagonal is equal to squre root of two adjacent sides squares and ...
RAMCHANDRARAO 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn