Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

f(x)=(2cosx -1)(2cos2x -1)............(2cos2n-1x -1) then

f((2πK)/(2n ±1))=?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

It seems some information is missing. Are you sure this is the correct question?

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

In class 12, just few months left.. So just brushing up few topics. Need help with this complex number sum. Thank you.
Hello, I understand the situation. But unfortunately Your question in the attachement is blurred. It’s not clearly visible. So pls repost it this time try to type the question by yourself...
Vikas TU 22 days ago
If x+1/x =5 and x^2+1/x^3=8 then x^3+1/x^2 is equal to ?
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Given the three circles x 2 +y 2 -16x+60=0, 3x 2 +3y 2 -36x+81=0,x 2 +y 2 -16x-12y+84=0,find (i)the point from which the tangents to them are equal in length and (ii)this length.
let that point be (h.k) Now we know that Length of tangent is given by root(S1) So length of tangent to circle 1 is root(h2+k2-16h+60) Similarily for other two and then equate all the...
Nishant Vora one month ago
The radical axis of two circles has the property that the tangents drawn from a point on it to both the circles will have the same length. Radical axis equation quite naturally is S 1 =S 2...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Can you plz explain it clearly to me to understand?? thanking you Sir..............................................................................................................
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat one month ago
32tan power8 (a) = 2cos power2 (b) - 3cos (b) and 3cos2a =1 then find the general value of b.
32 tan^8⁡a=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b3 cos⁡2a=1cos⁡2a=1/3(1-tan^2⁡a)/(1+tan^2⁡a )=1/3tan^2⁡a=1/2tan^8⁡a=1/1632(1/16)=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b2=2cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b2 cos^2⁡b-3 cos⁡b-2=02 cos^2⁡b-4 cos⁡b+cos⁡b-2=02...
Aman one month ago
Two vectors A &B lie in a plane , another vector C lies outside this plane then the resultant of these three vetors i.e., A+B+C?
The resaultant can never be equal to zero .because two planar vectors can add up,but the third one has none to counter balance,to make it canceled .so it can never be zero if A,B,C non zero ...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
(d/dx)((2x)/(3x))? what is the value of this a)1 b)2/3 c)0 d)3/2
0 is the answer.. i am damn sure 0 is the answer.. hey i am fillin g this as rubbish because i have to have 100 characters.. anyways it is 0 because 2x/3x is 2/3.. derivative of constant is ...
Jayakrishna Natarajan 9 months ago
here the answer is zero because here 2x/3x here x and x is cancel so after here 2/3 so the answer is 0
murali 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn