x - 2y + 3 z = 9

- x + 3y =  -4

2x - 5y + 5z = 17

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Find g'(x) if f(x)=|x-2| & g(x)=f[f(x)] for 2 less than or equal to x less than 4 A)1. B)-1. C)0. D) none of these
keyboard errors: , 2\leq x g(x)= f(2-2)= f(0)= 2" src=""> as step x ...
seetaram dantu 20 days ago
for 2 x f(x) = x-2 now, g(x)= f[x-2] =f ([x] - 2) we need to define piece wise 1) for 2 x x 2) for 3 x so g(x)=2 in case 1 and g(x)=1 in case 2 you can sustitute values of x for verification
seetaram dantu 20 days ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Please solve it and verify the question thanks. And if got the ans please mail me.. p.sharif02@gmail
Hii If we just have to use numbers it is not possible . But it can be used as 3! +11+13
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Thank you. by the way do you think like these questions will come in upsc...? Please post here, thank you.
Sharif one month ago
The dir cosines of two lines are related by l+m+n=0 & a(l)2+b(m2+c(n)2=0 the lines
Represent one in the form of other two. Then make a quadratic and frame a relationship between the other two in order to get the answer
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x
Substitute x= tan(z) in the question then after using identity of cos(2z) u will get the given function as 2∆ I.e. 2*arctan(x) and its differentiation is 2/(1+ x^2)...hope it helps
rishabh 21 days ago
What answer for this sum in differentiate with respect to x ?????? In complete question.... because you write sum, what is mean of sum.
Kumar one month ago
find dy/dx if y=e xloga +e alogx +e aloga
since i have told earlier the formula so here y=a x +x a +a a therefore dy/dx=a x log a+ax a-1 +a a log a
Revti Raman one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn