the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find all real numbers A , B such that the function f (x) = A.2^x + B, satisfies the conditions f ' (1) = 2 and integral of f (x)dx = 7. where upper limit is 3 , lower limit is 0

Differentiate the function : f`(x) = 2A f`(1) = 2A = 2 Hence, A = 1 Integrate the function : Ax^2 + Bx : 0 to 3 = 7 9A + 3B = 7 9 + 3B = 7 B = -2/3 Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

Given f(x)=A.x^2+B, integration of f(x)=7 differentiate on both sides f`(x)=2*x*A, But f`(1)=2 Therefore f`(1)=1*2*A 2=2A Hence,A=1 Integrate the function:f(x)=A.x^2+B with limits 0 to 3...

Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago

Given f(x)=A.x^2+B, integration of f(x)=7 differentiate on both sides f`(x)=2*x*A, But f`(1)=2 Therefore f`(1)=1*2*A 2=2A Hence,A=1 Integrate the function:f(x)=A.x^2+B with limits 0 to 3...

chaitnyakishore 3 months ago
If a and b are real numbers between 0 and 1 such that the points z1=a + i , z2= 1 + bi and z3=0 form an equilateral triangle, then find the value of a and b.

As z1, z2, z3 form an equilateral triangle : z1^2 + z2^2 + z3^2 = z1.z2 + z2.z3 + z3.z1 a^2 - 1 + 2ai + 1 - b^2 + 2bi = a + abi + i - b Hence, a^2 - b^2 = a - b & 2a + 2b = ab + 1 Hence,...
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 =1+b^2 or a^2=b^2 so a=b (since a,b>0) This means (a,1) and (1,b) are symmetric about the line x=y and since the angle between z1 and x2 is 60 degrees, that means...

mycroft holmes 3 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 = 1+b^2 or a=b. This means z1 and z2 are symmetrically placed on either side of the line x=y. Since angle between z1 and z2 is 60 degrees, this means arg (1+bi) =...

Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago
Which are the best practice books for Algebra for IIT JEE?

Arihant books are very good for Mathematics. ALso do previous year IIT JEE question papers for practicing. A.Das Gupta is also a very nice book Bharat Bajaj askiitians Faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

According to me `TEXT BOOKS` are the best practice books for IIT JEE.Because all materials are coming from the base of the text books.

KATIPERI 4 months ago

I think Dr K.C Sinha`s book of algebra is good for IIT JEE R.D. Sharma is also a very good book

Arpit Kumar 4 months ago
Find the intervals in which f (x) = |x−2|/ (x2) is strictly increasing and strictly decreasing.

Ans: f(x)= |x-2|/ x 2 case 1: x-2 < 0 or x<2 ............................................. (1) then f(X) = - (x-2)/ x 2 = -1/x + 2/x 2 for strictly increasing d f(x)/ dx >0 d f(x)/...
  img
Ajay Verma 5 months ago

f(x)= (x-2)/x^2 if x>=2 (2-x)/x^2 if x<2 = 1/x-2/x^2 if x>=2 2/x^2-1/x if x<2 df(x)/dx= -1/x^2+4/x^3 if x>=2 = 1/x^2-4/x^3 if x<2 now, (4-x)/x^3>0 => x(x-4)<0...
  img
Parvez ali 5 months ago

THANKYOU

KOMATI UMESH 5 months ago
If f(x)=tan 2 (πx/(n 2 -5n+8))+cot(n+m)πx; (n€N,m€Q),is a periodic function with 2 as the fundamental period,then m can’t belong to:

Ans: Period of tan 2 (ax): Period of cot(ax): Period of f 1 (x): Period of f 2 (x): Period of f(x): ‘m’ can’t belong to: Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi...
  img
Jitender Singh 16 days ago
A bullet loses nth fraction of its velocity while passing through a sandbag. The minimum number of sandbags required to arrest the bullet is?

the velocity after first bag = v- v/n = v(n-1)/n the velocity after secnod bag = v(n-1)/n- v(n-1)/n^2 = v(n-1)/n(n-1)/n = v(n-1) 2 /n 2 if n=1, means velocity loses complete velocity then 1...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago
View all Questions »