the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 5 months ago
let t n denote the number of the integral sided traingles with distinct sides chosen from {1,2,3,4......n} then t 20 -t 10 = pls explain with stepwise solution

Let the sides of triangle be a, b, c so that b + c > a Take a = 20. Since a, b, c are distinct - If b = 19, c can take values from 2 to 18 = 17 distinct no. of values if b = 18, c can take...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 3 months ago
please solve this question without substituion method which of the following is true (a,b,c>0)? 2(a^3 b^3 +c^3) greater than or equal bc(b+c) +ca(c+a) + ab(a+b) (a^3 + b^3 + c^3)/3 greater...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (a)First you need to prove that for positive values of x and y x/y + y/x >= 2 (x - y)² + 2xy = x² + y² Divide...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

We now Arithmatic mean (AM) > Harmonic mean (HM) ie., between any two number a,b (a+b)/2 >2ab/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) similarily 2/(b+c) So, 2/(b+c) + 2/(c+a) + 2/(a+b) =>2/(b+c)...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 6 months ago
No. of solution to the equation. [y+[y]]=2cos x where y=[sinx+[sinx+[sinx]]]/3 where [] denotes greatest integer function.

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
sir is m l khanna enough for solving all questions of jee advanced maths(my maths course is complete and looking for a book which can fetch me very high marks .)

askIITians offers you list of JEE Main books and list of JEE Advanced books that have been used by ex-IITians and other engineering exam aspirants for several generations. Thesebest books...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
On the portion of the straight line x + y = 2 which is intercepted between the axes, a square is constructed away from the origin, with this portion as one of its side. then the point of...

soln: point of intersection of its diagonals is center of the square.... as shown in the image below the center is P (2,2) thanks and regards
  img
Ajay Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »