the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Give an example of a sequence {an} such that it passes three limit points.[Hint:Example of a sequence {an} passes two limits is {(-1)^n}]

First off, a limit point for a real number sequence is a real number that has infinitely many terms at any distance from it (i.e. in any epsilon neighbourhood). This is a relaxed condition...

mycroft holmes 5 months ago

1,-1,1,1,-1,1/2, 1,-1,1/3,.... i.e. the sequence given by a n = 1 if n=3k+1 = -1 if n = 3k+2 = 1/k if n = 3k has infinitely many terms that are in any neighbourhood of 1,-1, and 0. Hence...

mycroft holmes 5 months ago

can you please explain it......

MOHAMMAD AFROZ 5 months ago
i cant get an idea to solve problems in complex numbers . suggest me an idea

Hi could you please give more details about the kind of doubts you have? The best method of course would be practicing with solved examples first and then slowly moving onto unsolved ones...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago

i cannot do the sums on ` this equation represents -----------------`

Sarathchandra Lavu 6 months ago
Seven people go to a cinema and park their car outside,which are identical.while returning only three of them were able to unlock their cars.find total no. of ways in which this can be done

This will be equal to selecting 3 out of 7 people and then rearrange them but subtracting one case for which the cars will be unlock. 7P3 -1.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

How is arihant algebra for preparation of Jee advanced. the minimum value of ab + bc + cd + de + ef + fg if a + b + c + d + e + f + g=1 if a,b,c,d,e,f,g >0 The line 2x = 3y = -z and 6x = -y ...

dont know one month ago

Click to Chat 1800 2000 838 CART 0 Welcome PRIYANK ma chudao apni sab ke sab BKL Click to Chat 1800 2000 838 CART 0 Welcome PRIYANK ma chudao apni sab ke sab BKL Click to Chat 1800 2000 838 ...

dont know one month ago
the conditions for the parabola y 2 =4(x-d) & y 2 =4ax have a common normal other than x axis (a>0,c>0) is a>c>0)?

we have many equations let the common normal intersect P1 at (x1,y1) and P2 at (x2,y2) 1) we have 2) we have 3) By equating the nomal slope at points, and the slope of the line we get...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 days ago
Sir please answer and specify the reason.

∫ nx n-1 /(1+x). dx = (∫ n.x n-1 .dx)/(1+x) | 0 1 – ∫ (∫n.x n-1 .dx).d /dx (1 /(1+x) ), using recerse chain rule for integration. ∫ n.x n-1 .dx = x n and d /dx (1 /(1+x) ) = -1 /(1+x) 2 ,...

Akshay 7 months ago
limit of n! where n tends to infinite

limit of n! where n tends to infinite proof

samanu anusha 5 months ago

limit of n! where n tends to infinity

samanu anusha 5 months ago

the value is infinite

sri tanish 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details