the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please solve this question without substituion method which of the following is true (a,b,c>0)? 2(a^3 b^3 +c^3) greater than or equal bc(b+c) +ca(c+a) + ab(a+b) (a^3 + b^3 + c^3)/3 greater...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below (a)First you need to prove that for positive values of x and y x/y + y/x >= 2 (x - y)² + 2xy = x² + y² Divide...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 days ago

We now Arithmatic mean (AM) > Harmonic mean (HM) ie., between any two number a,b (a+b)/2 >2ab/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) => 2/(a+b) similarily 2/(b+c) So, 2/(b+c) + 2/(c+a) + 2/(a+b) =>2/(b+c)...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 7 days ago
If b 1. – 1 ​2. – 5 ​3. –6 4. – 2

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below: Iam not able to interpret your query. Your question is not clear and seems to be incomplete. Please check the question and...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 days ago
If a and b are real numbers between 0 and 1 such that the points z1=a + i , z2= 1 + bi and z3=0 form an equilateral triangle, then find the value of a and b.

As z1, z2, z3 form an equilateral triangle : z1^2 + z2^2 + z3^2 = z1.z2 + z2.z3 + z3.z1 a^2 - 1 + 2ai + 1 - b^2 + 2bi = a + abi + i - b Hence, a^2 - b^2 = a - b & 2a + 2b = ab + 1 Hence,...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 =1+b^2 or a^2=b^2 so a=b (since a,b>0) This means (a,1) and (1,b) are symmetric about the line x=y and since the angle between z1 and x2 is 60 degrees, that means...

mycroft holmes 4 months ago

|a+i| = |1+bi| means a^2+1 = 1+b^2 or a=b. This means z1 and z2 are symmetrically placed on either side of the line x=y. Since angle between z1 and z2 is 60 degrees, this means arg (1+bi) =...

Pushkar Aditya 4 months ago
integrate (x^2+1) (x^2+2)/(x^2+3) (x^2+4)

Find the attached file. Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi
  img

Thanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi
  img
in expansion of [3^1/7+5^1/49]^4319,THE NUMBER OF TERMS FREE FROM RADICALS IS.....??

The general term in the expansion of[3^1/7+5^1/49]^4319 is nCr (x)^(n-r).a^r =4319Cr(3^1/7)^(4319-r).(5^1/49)^r =4319Cr.3^(4319-r)/7. (5)^r/49 =4319Cr (3)^(617-r/7).(5)^r/49 This term will...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
solve for x sin3x *sin(cube) x +cos3x *cos(cube) x=0 arun sir answered me but it was a tough method i need some easy way as i am in 11 th so a method which i couldget please answer>>>

Ans: It is a simple polynomial, you can easily solve. And if you have options, you can hit & trial.
  img
Jitender Singh 11 days ago

sir can u explain me how u solved the third last step not getting ?? is there any such identity??

rashmi 9 days ago
View all Questions »