the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Hello, The question, which is in the attached image, is simple but confusing. Of the four possible solutions to an equation, we are supposed to find the solution with the greatest value....

Dear achal i think U R not familiar with the concept of maxima-minima process. To obtain maximum or minimum value for any function we do differentiation and obtain crictiacl points. Then we ...

Vikas TU 26 days ago
If 0÷0 =5 then x^2-9÷x-3=? at x=3 then which option is correct?1.real number or 2.five or 3.not defined 4.six

@ saharukh its a real number . as per the question option no a turns out to be the correct option . if we will solve by substituting the value of x as 3 , then the answer will be coming out ...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
The sum of 5 consecutive whole number is 2005.what is the sum of all the digits of these 5 numbers

Given, x + (x+1) + (x+2) + (x+3) + (x+4) =2005 5x + 10 = 2005 5x = 1995 x = 399 Numbers are therefore, 399, 400, 401, 402, 403 Now u can sum their digits.

Vikas TU 2 days ago
I am looking for the solution for following integral dx/x.(x^2n-a^2n)^1/2

Write I = dx/x.(x^2n-a^2n)^1/2 = dx/x.(x^n + a^n)^1/2.(x^n – a^n)^1/2 = A/x + B/(x^n + a^n) + C/(x^n - a^n) Solve it by partially no. n is actually pi in image check it again plz.

Vikas TU 2 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
PROVE USING VECTORS INTERNAL BISECTORS OF ANGLES OF A TRIANGLE ARE CONCURRENT

Use property of contradiction after assuming that they are not concurrent. Prove that the result is coming false by using the properties of triangle . In this fashion you can get the answer.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Get extra R 660 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts