the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

if pth term of AP is q and qth term of Ap is p prov that nth term is p+q-n

a ​p ​= q = a + (p-1)d (1) a q ​=p = a + (q-1)d (2) (1) – (2​) q-p = (p-q)d d= -1 Substituting d in (1) a= p+q -1 a n = a+(n-1)d = p+q-1 + (n-1)(-1) a n = p+q-1 -n +1 = p+q-n
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Let the A.P. be given by q = a + (p -1)d ... ( 1 ) p = a + (q -1)d ... ( 2 ) Subtracting ( 2 ) from ( 1 ), q - p = (p - q)d => d = -1 Putting d = -1 in ( 1 ), a = p + q - 1 nte term = a +...

Nikhilkumar 2 months ago
why 2+3=5??

It’s verified from mathematical rules that rule we have to follow and understand the concept. Please follow the rules made by them

Prabhakar ch 17 days ago

HI STUDENT ACCORDING TO MATHEMATICS THE ‘+’INDICATES THAT TO ADD.THIS MY REASON ANOTHER REASON I DONT KNOW.

NARAYANA 17 days ago
best book for complete theory of probability for iit jee

Gone are the days of books buy our self study package wherein we give recorded Video Lecture and Video solutions to 30 question from probability at a minimum price in market go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

This is wrong advice to give. Golden rule in mathematics is to ‘learn from the masters’ i.e. read their textbooks. You can market the study packges (which by the way tends to be material...

mycroft holmes 5 months ago
∫x^4/(x^4-16)dx

simplify 2 nd term by partial fraction method Now above problem reduce to standard form and Do it yourself PLEASE APPROVE IF USEFUL

Aakash 8 months ago
Find the equation of the circles passing through (-4,3) and touching the lines x+y=2 and x-y=2.

Expalnation The two lines are perpendicular to each other and are also tangents of the circle. So the intersection point of these two lines lies on the director circle whose radius is 2 0.5 ...

dattatreyamunshi 8 months ago

(x-6) 2 + (y-6) 2 = 26

dattatreyamunshi 8 months ago
how to find circumcentre of a triangle when their sides are given?

find vertex and then circumcentre will be equidistant from all the vertex
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Algebra