the answer to your question is 2

we have x-2=22/3-21/3

then cubing both sides to get,

(x-2)3= 6(x-2)

thus expnding to get,

x3-6x2+6x=2

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

dear raunak,

I have already posted reply to your question.

BEST OF LUCK

Please approve the answer...!!!!!!
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..  
AMAN BANSAL

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
x-y=2+2y

I don’t know exactly what do you need but x-y=2+2y x-2=3y x-3y=2 this is what you can do you can’t do it futher

Jonathan Jackson 3 months ago

I don’t know exactly what do you need but x-y=2+2y x-2=3y x-3y=2 this is what you can do you can’t do it futher

Jonathan Jackson 3 months ago
How do i solve equations like these find no. of ordeted pairs for 10y+10x=xy-1?

You will get infinite number of ordered pairs for this equation. 10y + 10 x = xy –1 y = – (1 + 10x)/(10 – x) & x = – (1 + 10y)/(10 – y) This is not defined for x = 10 & y = 10

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 6 months ago
a,b,c,d = 2,0,1,4 then value a to the power of b to the power of c to the power d.

answer is 1, check with your teachers. answer can never be 16 for the given question

Disneykstew 19 days ago

answer is 16 it seems

vinod 19 days ago

Kowdinya 19 days ago
( m+2 )sinA + (2m – 1)cosA = ( 2m+1 ) then find tanA. (the answer is 3/4)

(m+2) Sin A +(2m-1) Cos A = 2m+1--------1 we know that , Sin A =(2 tan(A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) and Cos A = (1-tan 2 (A/2))/(1+tan 2 (A/2) let tan(A/2) = k and it in first equation We get,...

JAGADEESH 4 months ago

thank you

Kaustubh Nayyar 4 months ago
In an acute-angled triangle ABC, the altitudes from A, B, C when extended intersect the circumcircle again at points A 1 , B 1 , C 1 , respectively. If angle ABC = 45° then angle A 1 B 1 C 1...

Hello student, We are given that ∠ABC = 45° So, ∠BCH = 45° = ∠BCA 1 ∠C 1 CA 1 = 45° + 45° = 90° So, ∠C 1 B 1 A 1 = 90° Hence, the required angle...
  img
Latika Leekha 21 days ago
for unit vectors a,b and c, if |a-b|^2+|b-c|^2+|c-a|^2 = 9 then what is |2a+5b+5c|?

|a – b| 2 + |b – c| 2 + |c – a| 2 = 9 => 2(|a| 2 + |b| 2 + |c| 2 ) – 2(a.b + b.c + c.a) = 9 => 2 * 3 – 2(a.b + b.c + c.a) = 9 (Since a, b, c are unit vectors) => (cos (a, b) + cos (b, c) +...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 8 months ago
View all Questions »