logx3+7/x+3 = log49

x3+7 = 49x + 49*3

x3 -49x - 20*7 = 0

x3 - 49x - 140 = 0

now solve for x

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

tell me the answer of...

the answer is 0L...once you try it in your terminal by typing python and run your question there ...yoou will get answer surely

KALYAN 5 months ago

this questions answer is "0" this questions answer come in python programing in laptop terminal and all the best for your bright future. THIS CAN BE SOLVE IN PYTHON BUT THE ANSWER IS O...

raj kumar 4 months ago

my dear prabhakar what is this ,this is very quick calculation and it is will get answer zero(0) .you can find this answer by use of calculater which is avalible in our present market.

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 4 months ago
may u plz give some tips for these few days left? i really working hard for 9 to 10 hrs per day?will i selected in jee advanced

but dontneglect the other subject you prepare them also becaz they are also used in the qualification but if u concentrate in one subject and score good and qualify in other without of lot...

Bhanu Prakash Kandula 8 days ago

time duration matters but the knowledge u gained is most important so increase ur knowledge more first concentrate in your favrate subject (but neglect the other). good luck

Bhanu Prakash Kandula 8 days ago
S(M) denotes the sum of the digits of a positive integer M written in base 10.Let N be the smallest positive integer such that S(N)=2013, then find S(5N+2013)=? Example: S(201)=2+0+1=3

hey it is 27

dinesh 8 months ago

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago

Answer is 18 Answer is 18 Explanation : Given that S ( M ) denotes the sum of the digits of a positive integer M written in base of 10. Let N be the smallest positive integer such that S (...

Anmol Agarwal 8 months ago
solve the problem

answer

DURGARAM 8 months ago
IF FORCE F=2I+3J+2K and DIsplacement r=3i+4j+5k.find the work done by force.

Dear student, Work done= force dot displacement you just need to take dot product
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

WE KNOW THAT WORK IS A SCALA. THEN WORK W= F.D GIVEN f=2I+3J+2K ;r=3I+4J+5K WE KNOW THAT DOT PRODUCTp { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } A.B = a 1 a 2 +b 1 b 2 +c 1 c 2 F.D =...

MAHESH 2 months ago

Dear student,Work done= force dot displacementyou just need to take dot product PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM 2 months ago
If a, b, c are real numbers and satisfy 1/a + 1/b + 1/c = 1/(a+b+c), then the value of ((1/a + 1/b + 1/c)^2007) - (2007 / ( a^2007 + b^2007 + c^2007 )) + ( 2006 / ((a + b + c)^2007 )) is :...

answer is b I don’t the proper method to solve this but you can solve it by this method. Take a=1, b=-1, c=1, then above equation is also satisfied. Value of expression = 1-2007+2006 = 0 So ...

manmath 3 months ago

I don’t the proper method to solve this but you can solve it by this method. Take a=1, b=-1, c=1, then above equation is also satisfied. Value of expression = 1-2007+2006 = 0 So the answer...

Please approve.

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: CART20

More Questions On Algebra