x3+7 = 49x + 49*3

x3 -49x - 20*7 = 0

x3 - 49x - 140 = 0

now solve for x

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

plz can u give me solution of q48 and q49

q49. Sn will be equal to coff. of x in : (1+1/x) n .(1+x) n = ∑ n C i * n C i+1 (that is power x i+1 from second bracket multiplied by power x i of first, and i varying from 0 to n-1....

Akshay 11 months ago

will be the series in question. n . cofficient of x 2n-2i (-1) j (1+x) i C n = ∑ n -1) 2 q48. Assume ((x+1) Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 11 months ago

q48. Assume ((x+1) 2 -1) n = ∑ n C i (1+x) 2n-2i . cofficient of x n will be the series in question. Expand (x+1) 2 in LHS and solve. ATB.

Akshay 11 months ago
x+y+z=10,x=1,y=5,z=?

SAI 9 months ago

charan 9 months ago

OUTPASS 9 months ago
Please see the attach file. I am getting confused about how to convert my sum into log function

B) Mug it up (1-1/2+1/3-1/4......infi)=ln2 given 1/1*2 - 1/2*3 + 1/3*4 …...infi= 2( 1-1/2+1/3-1/4......infi )-1=2ln2 -1 PLZ APPROVE if useful incase of any doubts drop it down in answer box

Nicho priyatham 7 days ago

hello, the image is not clear, can you post a better image or confirm if we have to find follwing sum 1/1*2 + 1/2*3 + 1/3*4 --------------------infinity

raj 6 days ago

The image is not clear, can you post a better image or confirm if we have to find follwing sum 1/1*2 + 1/2*3 + 1/3*4 --------------------infinity

Ajay 8 days ago
find the 3 rd vertex of triangle if its orthocentre is at origin & its two vertex are (5,-1) & (-2,3).

HInt.: Assume the third vertex to be (x,y). Now find the equations of the three altitutdes from the three vertices. Solve the three equaition to get the orthocenter. Since orthocenter is at...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
if AB=A and BA=B then which is correct a) A^2=A b) B^2=B c)A=I d) B=I? chapter matrices

Both options (a) and (b) are correct .A 2 =A & B 2 =B.

Nikhil Upadhyay 10 months ago

Look options a) and b) are correct showing that options c and d are also correct.see below for explaination. A 2 =A--------->A.A=A------------->A=A -1 .A(taking one of the A to right side...

Nikhil Upadhyay 10 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay but why C and D not correct??? if we multiply both side by A inverse.... we will get A=I. ???

rajnish kumar 10 months ago
find dy/dx if y=e xloga +e alogx +e aloga

since i have told earlier the formula so here y=a x +x a +a a therefore dy/dx=a x log a+ax a-1 +a a log a

Revti Raman 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Get extra R 440 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts