Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A man is known to speak the truth 3 out of 4 times. He throws a dice and reports that it is a five. Find the probability that it is actually a 5.

the probability is ¾ because he speaks the truth 3 out of 4 time . the six numbers on the dice has to do nothing with this.( considering he throws the dice only once ) By, God Of Maths

God Of Maths 2 months ago

Wrong . I got the ans .

Drake 2 months ago
Three terms in Harmonic Progression. If the third terms decreas by four it is Arithmetic Progression. If the third terms decrease by 3 they are in Geometric Progression. Find the three...

Let the HP be 1/a ; 1/b; 1/c So a,b,c are in AP (i) If third term of the HP is decreased by 4, i.e. 1/c-4, it makes an AP (ii) If third term of the HP is decreased by 3, i.e. 1/c-3, it makes...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Let the HP be 1/a ; 1/b; 1/c So a,b,c are in AP (i) If third term of the HP is decreased by 4, i.e. 1/c-4, it makes an AP (ii) If third term of the HP is decreased by 3, i.e. 1/c-3, it makes...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
If X-1/X = 3 then X/(X2-X-1) is equal to

Find the value of x from the first equation and substitute in the second to get the value of the expression in question....
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
a situation may be described by using different sets of coordinate axes having different orientations. which of the following do not depend on the orientation of the axes? the value of a...

The vector will change as a whole if we change the orientation of axes. There will be a change in magnitute and component too.. Hence, the value of a scalar does not depend on the...
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago
cos 6 a-sin 6 a=cos2a(1-1/4sin 2 2a)

(cos 2 a) 3 – (sin 2 a) 3 = (cos 2 a – sin 2 a )(cos 4 a + sin 4 a + cos 2 a*sin 2 a) = (cos2a)(1 – 2 cos 2 a*sin 2 a + cos 2 a*sin 2 a) = (cos2a)(1 – cos 2 a*sin 2 a...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
how many four digit numbers can be formed such that the digits are in the decreasing order

Dear student, Number of such numbers without having zero in the number = (9*8*7*6) / 4! = 126 Number of such numbers with having zero in the number = (9*8*7) / 3! = 84 Therefore, number of...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago
View all Questions »