Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Ujjwal 3 months ago
If set of values of “a” for which f(x) =ax^2 -(3+2a)x+6, a is not equal to zero is positive for exactly three distinct negative integral values of x is (c,d) then the value of (c^2+16 d^2)...

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Givenf(x) =ax^2 -(3+2a)x+6 =(ax-3)(x-2) Here roots of equation f(x)=0 are 2 and 3/a and f(0)=6 f(x) should be positive for...
  img
if a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i are 9 different natural numbers then how many 3x3 and 2x2 matrices are formed with these numbers?

A 3x3 matrix will have 9 vacant places for the numbers to be put in from the available options i.e. 9 given numbers. So Number of arrangements of 9 numbers at 9 different places =...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago
=5 +n/1 + n(n-1) / 2! + ….....+ n!/n! next step I want to understand (1+1)^n + 4 = 2^n + 4

Hello student, Please find answer to your question Using binomial theorm, By comparison, we have x = 1
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
how to represent the vector notation in dot product

the dot product notation (using the dot as an operator) can also be used (and is more common). The dot product of two vectors u and v can be represented as: The dot product gives us a value...
  img
bharat bajaj 7 months ago
please help anyone please

img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »