Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

a bag contains 10 blue balls 30 red balls. a ball is drawn from the bag its colour is recorded and is put back in the bag.this process is repeated three times . the probability that no two of the balls drawn have same co;our

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

There seems to be something wrong in the question because there are balls of only 2 colors. SO if you draw 3 of them, obviously at least 2 of the balls will be of the same colour. Please check the question.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what are the solutions of following equation? Ix 3 -6x 2 +11x-6I
Through trial an error method we can see that (x-1) is a factor. Then by vanishing method the polynomial can be solved as :f(x) = x^3-6x^2+11x-6= x^3-x^2-5x^2+5x+6x-6= x^2(x-1) -5x(x-1)...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
Given the three circles x 2 +y 2 -16x+60=0, 3x 2 +3y 2 -36x+81=0,x 2 +y 2 -16x-12y+84=0,find (i)the point from which the tangents to them are equal in length and (ii)this length.
let that point be (h.k) Now we know that Length of tangent is given by root(S1) So length of tangent to circle 1 is root(h2+k2-16h+60) Similarily for other two and then equate all the...
Nishant Vora one month ago
The radical axis of two circles has the property that the tangents drawn from a point on it to both the circles will have the same length. Radical axis equation quite naturally is S 1 =S 2...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Can you plz explain it clearly to me to understand?? thanking you Sir..............................................................................................................
Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat one month ago
Tangents PA and PB are drawn to a circle x2+y2=a2 from the point (×1,y1). Equation of circumcircle of triangle PAB is
Since the circumcircle of ∆ PAB, will have the diameter joining P and the centre of the circle x^2+y^2=a^2.i.e.( 0,0)Therefore , the eq. Of the circumcircle is [ x( x-x1) + y(y-y1). ]
Jagan Giri 9 days ago
Find the unit vector parellal to the vector A=2i+j+k and B=i-k
A cap =(2i+j+k) / root6 and B=(i-k)/ root2 Thanks
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
according to poblem unit vector perpendicular A and B A*B=-i+3j-k A*B=root of 11 n=A*B/A*B -I+3J-K/ROOT OF11
K RAMBABU 7 months ago
hai friends see the answer unit vocter perpendicular A and B A*B=-I+3J-K A*B=ROOT 11 n=a*b/a*b -i+3j-k/root 11
SREEKANTH INDLA 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn