7 years ago

Answers : (1)

logcos xsin x >=2

sin x >= cos2x

sin x >= 1 - sin2x

sin2x + sin x - 1 >= 0

[sin x - (51/2-1) / 2] * [sin x - (-51/2-1) / 2] >= 0

now, sin x > -1

therefore [sin x - (-51/2-1)/2] > 0       { 51/2 ≈ 2        therefore    -(-51/2-1)/2 ≈ 1.5}

therefore [sin x - (51/2-1) / 2] should be > 0

sin x > (51/2-1) / 2]

and sin x lies between [-1,1]

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Let abc be sides of triangle . No two are equal and € belongs to real numbers.If roots of x.x +2(a+b+c)x+3€(ab+bc+ca)=0 are real. Then range of€=?
In triangles we have the inequality which can be written as The left inequality arises from and the right inequality from the triangle inequalities squared i.e. and summing up. If then the...
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
For roots to be real its Discriminant should be greater than equal to zero. It should not be imaginary. Hence, 4(a+b+c)^2 – 12 €(ab+bc+ca) greater than equal to zero.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
let N=(2+1) (2 2 +1) (2 3 +1) …....(2 32 +1) +1 then log 256 N =?
jagdish singh singh one month ago
The minimum value of |2z-1| + |3z-2| is …..........?
We can write the expression as which by triangle inequality Now, the equality occurs when z is any real numbers that lies in the interval [1/2, 2/3] Its now clear that among these if we set ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
ABCD is a rectangle. P and Q are on AB and BC respectively such that the area of triangle APD =5, Area of triangle PBQ=4 and area of triangle QCD=3, area of triangle DPQ is
Your answer is 12. I will post full answer tommorow, I feel sleepy today by the way brilliant question.
Paras Verma 3 months ago
in this triangles the area of dpq is 6 because it is a triangle of inceasing order in such triangles they defer by onlyone so the area is 6
bharath 3 months ago
I think there’s something missing in this question i am getting 3 diffrent equations but i have 4 variables to deal with
Paras Verma 3 months ago
If sinA+sinB+sinC+sinD=4 then find sinA.sinB.sinC.sinD.
If sinA+sinB+sinC+sinD=4 is given, then it would only be 4 when all sins would attain its maximum value from its range that is 1. therfore sinA = sinB =sinC =sinD = 1. And thus the product...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
if sin a +sin b +sin c +sin d =4 then sina.sinb.sinc.sind =1 getting maximam vatue lesser equals 1 sin A =SIN B =SIN C=SIN D=1 SO sin A.SIN B.SIN C.SIN D =
SYED FAHIM AHAMAD 2 months ago
In a row of 20 seats, in how many ways can 3 blocks of consecutive seats with 5 seats in each block be selected?Please explain each step in a layman`s term.Thanks.
Placement of those blocks will actually mean that you have selceted those 5 consecutive chairs at different positions.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Thank you sir for the solution and your time.I`m little confused here or perhaps obtuse because the question talks about selection.Here is what I have understood from your solution :The...
mac one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn