Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

• Let A & B be 3*3 matrix of real numbers , where A is symmetric & , B is skew symmetric, &(A+B)(A-B)=(A-B)(A+B).if (AB)T   =(-1)k AB,where  (AB)T  is the transpose of the matrix AB, then the possible values of k are                                                                        

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi ayush,

we will get AB = BA

use dis property to get one of d values

so apply dis n write BT = -B (as dis is a skew symm)

u will get(AB)T   =(-1) AB     (AB= BA , using d given condition)

thus getting value of k=1

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

please solve all 7 marks question in attached photo
I have solved Q3 here. Please post question one by one.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
how do we understand when to apply permutation formula and when to apply conbination formula?
Try changing the order and see if it affects the count. If it affects it permutation and otherwise its combination. For example if consolation prize is being distributed then if i am giving ...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
if the equation ax 2 +bx +c=0 and x 2 +2x+4=0 have a common rootand a,b,,c belongs toN then a:b:c ?
Point to note: For a quadratic equation complex roots are conjugate of each other Equation x 2 +2x+4=0 have complex roots say z1 and z2 and z2 = conjugate(z1) suppose Z1 is root of ax 2 +bx ...
Ajay 2 months ago
I must correct that in this case both equations are not exactly same but the ratio of coeficients for both equation will be same which will give the same answer. a:1 = b:2 = c:4
Ajay 2 months ago
∫1/x*√(x-1)/(x+1) dx=______?_______ Sir,pls tell me the detailed solution of this as soon as possible.thank u in advance...
Please find the answer, this could be easily solved if you know differentaition of inverse trignometric functions
Ajay 3 months ago
given length and direction then how to find a vectorusing vector algebra
in two dimensional magnitude or length formula is square root of x 2 +y 2 and in 3d is square root of x 2 +y 2 +z 2 Suppose that the coordinates of the vector are (3, 4). You can find the...
Prabhakar ch 6 months ago
hello praveen, first you must know x-axis is represented by i,y-axis is represented by j and ,z-axis is represented by k.then in the given length identify the coefficient of x,y andz...
raj 6 months ago
Question number 3,4 & 5....guys need help...plz solve
Dear Piyush, Sorry, But Your question is incomplete or Your attachement is missing. plz check again and re-upload re-post your question. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn