Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

ABCD is a rhombus such that its its diagonals AC and BD intersect at M and satisfy BD=2AC. If the points D and M represent the complex no. 1+i and 2-i respectively, then which complex no. does A represent?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Using basic mathematics and the properties of rhombus we get the coordinates of A as 3-i/2 or 1-3i/2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

The points A,B,C and D represent the numbers Z1,Z2,Z3 and Z4.ABCD is rhombus;AC=2BD.if  Z2=2+i

,Z4=1-2i,find Z1 and Z3

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

number of ways we can arrange 1,2,3,4,...8 such that the product of any five consecutive position is divisible by 5
If 5 is placed in the 4 th or 5 th place, then the product of any 5 consecutively placed numbers will be divisible by 5. So, for 5, we have two choices of placement, and corresponding to...
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
Hint: First find out the possible ways of product of five numbers havinng last digit 0 or 5 . u will have to check this first. then find the consecutiveness order .
Vikas TU 2 months ago
solution set of inequility (3 x -4 x ) ln(x+2) ÷ x 2 -3x-4
Where is inequality in this question? i can see only expression. Kindly recheck and repost the question.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
cotA-tanA=2. the principal value of A is? 45 b. 90 c. 22.5 d.135
Write, cotA-tanA=2. as: 1/tanA – tanA = 2 let tanA = t 1/t – t = 2 1 – t^2 = 2t or t^2 + 2t – 1 = 0 D = 4 + 4 > 0 t = (-2 + 2root2)/2 = -1 + roott2 and = -1 – root2
Vikas TU 3 months ago
the radius of two circles r1=3 and r2=4 and two circles cut cut orthogonally the area between two circles
Condition for orthogonality of 2 circles is so d=5 So length of common chord is 4.8 ( by pythagoras ) Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
In a right angled triangle the hypotenuse is four times as long as the perpendicular drawn to it from the opposite vertex. One of the acute angle is a)15° b)30° c)45° d) none of these
So let the triangle of sides ab, bc and ac, where ac is the hypotenuse of side 4x and the opposite perpendicular side ab is x . Let the angle you needs to find is y. Sin(y) = opposite /...
Sakshi one month ago
Sorry but I didn`t get the language plz explain it in english And explain it step by step............... ...............
Vaibhavi one month ago
c is the answer euto erouh kjghuf oeifdhiv oasidjfh pofhr vjdfbf uerhg iknf lfiisrn liedvnnv lrinjf fdsjkfj vdfkjns sdljnf lsdfof ilfeki
uortoiei one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn