Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

i am not able to understand complex numbers properly. Is it a scoring topic for iitjee . which book should i prefer

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear daljeet

this is one of the most important topic & sacorng in iit jee....prepare complex numbers from arihant book...

all the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

in how many ways the letters of the word 'Arrange' can be arranged so that 2A's are separated by exactly 2 letters
If we see the case, you can shift the 2 A`s upto 4 places from the left. For each case, the other 4 letters can be arranged in their places in 4! Ways. And the 2 A`s can arrange in 2! Ways...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Sorry, my mistake. There are 5 letters remaining. Then the correct no. of permutations is 4*5! = 480. The case of 2! Is not applicable as both are same letters.
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Tell how to solve questions. Of logarithmTell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell tell
@ kavach Kindly let me know which questions u are talking about ?/ kindly mention the ques beacuse logarithm have many questions of diffrent pattern , so, explaining all of them will be a...
2017 years ago
Find the value of : square root of (-3+4i) Sorry this sentence is just to incrase characters.
@Vikas TU please write the correct in place of that solution . again , this line is to incrase the number of characters .
Divyansh Thada one month ago
let square root of (-3+4i) = x + iy squaring both sides, -3 + 4i = x^2 – y^2 +2xyi comparing both sides we get, x^2 – y^2 = – 3................(1) and 2xy = 4 xy = 2...................(2)...
Vikas TU one month ago
If y=(x^n)log(x). Than find nth order derivative of y.
Find first first order derivative, dy/dx = x^n/x +nx^(n-1)*logx d2y/dx2 = (n-1)x^(n-2) + n[1/x * nx^(n-1) + logx * n(n-1)x^(n-2)] . . . . Genralizing, y(n) = n!/x somthing like that. U can...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) this is the question
put x = 2 in Lim x->2 (2/(x+2) + 1/x2-2x+4 - 24/(x3+8) =>2/4 + ¼ – 24/16 => 0.5 + 0.25 – 1.5 = > -.75 or -3/4
Vikas TU 3 months ago
prove that the following is true- cos 2 A+cos 2 B+cos 2 C=1-2cosAcosBcosC
Take R.H.S, 1-2cosAcosBcosC, apply 2cosAcosB formulae and split into a+b form . Then write 1 as (sinA)^2 + (cosA)^2 and the sort out u would get L.H.S
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn