Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Q.  How many 6-digit numbers are there, in which the sum of the digits is even?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghu,

Total no of 6 digit numbers possible = 9x10x10x10x10x10=9 x 105 ( excludign those starting with 0 and when the repetition of digits is allowed)

now 1st no is 100000....teh sum of the digits for this no is 1 which is odd

next no is 100001....the sum of the digits is 2 which is even 

this series will go on till 999999

so the required no of 6 digited numbers will be 1/2 of 9 x 105 = 4.5 x 105 = 45 x 104 numbers.. 

Ashray Jain

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

FIND DOMAIN:- 1.sqrt cos(sinx) 2.sqrt sin(cosx) 3.1/sqrt 1+2sinx
For finding out the domain of the sqrt function, is should only take care of the condition that anything inside the sqrt should be always greater then or equal to positive only. It...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
0 to 2pi ,,,,pi/2 to -pi/2 these are the answers to the first two questions... similarly solve the third question and obtain the domain. always remember that denominator not equal to zero...
Rishabh Ranjan Das 3 months ago
if the equation ax 2 +bx +c=0 and x 2 +2x+4=0 have a common rootand a,b,,c belongs toN then a:b:c ?
Point to note: For a quadratic equation complex roots are conjugate of each other Equation x 2 +2x+4=0 have complex roots say z1 and z2 and z2 = conjugate(z1) suppose Z1 is root of ax 2 +bx ...
Ajay 2 months ago
I must correct that in this case both equations are not exactly same but the ratio of coeficients for both equation will be same which will give the same answer. a:1 = b:2 = c:4
Ajay 2 months ago
Please solve it and verify the question thanks. And if got the ans please mail me.. p.sharif02@gmail
Hii If we just have to use numbers it is not possible . But it can be used as 3! +11+13
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Thank you. by the way do you think like these questions will come in upsc...? Please post here, thank you.
Sharif one month ago
explain about nth root of demoivres theorm with an example?
Let z = r(cosθ + i sinθ), and let n be a positive integer. Then zn = rn(cos nθ + i sin nθ) 1 Page 2 (i.e. in taking the nth power of z, we raise the modulus to its nth power and multiply...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Find d (x 4 +x 2 +1) / x 2 +x+1 dx Please tell me how do this question.
on dividing numerator with denominator:(x^4+x^2+1)/(x^2+x+1)= =((x^2+x+1)(x^2-x+1)+1)/(x^2+x+1) =(x^2-x+1)+1/(x^2+x+1) on differentiating the resulted equation we will get...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
Numerator is divisible by denominator . On dividing numerator by denominator the it is reduced to x 2 -x +1 differentiating this we get 2x-1 as answer
Ajay 4 months ago
if seca+tana=p show that p square -1/p square +1+sina
Please specify that show that part again. Equality sign is missing. Question is incomplete.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn