(d)none of these

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi vaibhav,

d given exp is a gp wid r = (x+1)/(x+2)

just write d sum of d given gp , u will get

here , a = (x+2)^n

and sum = a(1-r^n)/(1-r)

after simplifying u will get (x+2)( (x+2)^n - (x+1)^n ) )

nw take 2 from (x+2)^n  and write in simple form as 2^n (1+ x/2)^n and u know dat coeff of x^r is nCr ,so use dis n u will get d final result as

(2^(n-r+1) - 1)*((n+1)Cr ) - nCr so ans wud be (d)none of these.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Let abc be sides of triangle . No two are equal and € belongs to real numbers.If roots of x.x +2(a+b+c)x+3€(ab+bc+ca)=0 are real. Then range of€=?
In triangles we have the inequality which can be written as The left inequality arises from and the right inequality from the triangle inequalities squared i.e. and summing up. If then the...
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
For roots to be real its Discriminant should be greater than equal to zero. It should not be imaginary. Hence, 4(a+b+c)^2 – 12 €(ab+bc+ca) greater than equal to zero.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
in how many ways the letters of the word 'Arrange' can be arranged so that 2A's are separated by exactly 2 letters
If we see the case, you can shift the 2 A`s upto 4 places from the left. For each case, the other 4 letters can be arranged in their places in 4! Ways. And the 2 A`s can arrange in 2! Ways...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Sorry, my mistake. There are 5 letters remaining. Then the correct no. of permutations is 4*5! = 480. The case of 2! Is not applicable as both are same letters.
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
The sum to n terms of the series 1/4+7/16+37/64+175/256...
The general term of the sequence can be written as a k = 1 – (3/4) k . This sum of the sequence can be found out using the well known formula for n-terms of a geometric progression.
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
I am not sure the question is correct. The series do not have any pattern if the third term of series is 35/7 instead of 37/5, it can be summed easily. Please confirm.
Ajay 3 months ago
Plz 12 question
((1-cos2x)sin5x)/((x^2)(sin3x) where lim tends to 0 1-cos2x=2(sin^x) sin^x/(x^2)=1 hence, 2(((sin^x)^2)/x^2)*(sin5x/sin3x) 2*(sin5x)/(sin3x) using l’ hopital rule 2*(cos5x)*5)/(cos3x).3)...
srishti one year ago
e^(x^2)-cosx/x^2 using l hopital rule 2xe^2+sinx/2x 4x^2e^x+cosx/2 1/2
srishti one year ago
How the limits in a problem -pi/3 to + pi/3 can be changed
U will havee to check first if the given function to itegerate is even or odd? If it is odd then the integeral becomes zero automatically. If it is even then, he integeral becomes: 2*f(x)dx ...
Vikas TU 5 months ago
proove that {cot^a(secA-1)}/1+sinA = sec^2A pls help me solve this problem and thak you
I hope you want to prove follwing identity. If yes then this not correct question as this can be never be true . For example put A = 45, LHS and RHS are not equal.
Ajay 3 months ago
Hi Gaurang the question still does not seem to be correct. Can you post the screenshot of question attachment
Ajay 3 months ago
Yes ajay sir I didnt type it correct so it was amistke please help in soving this one and thankyou very much
Gaurang Kotasthane 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn