Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

if @ and $ are the acute angles such that sin@=1/2 and cos$=1/3 then @+$ lies in the interval?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sin@=1/2 => cos@=31/2

cos$=1/3 =>sin$=(2*21/2)/3

the value of 61/2=0.573 and cos (pie/3)=31/2/2=0.868 and cos (2pie/3)=0.5

since value of cos(@+$)lies bettween cos(pie/3) and cos(2pie/3)

thus @+$ lies bettween [pie/3,2pie/3]

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

what is formula for orthocentre of a triangle or how to calculate it?
Direct formula is there but it is not useful as it is in terms of tanA , tanB , tanC which is not useful Easiest way to find orthocentre: i) It is the point of concurrency of the 3 altitudes...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
If a,b,c are in ap then show that1/ba, 1/ca, 1/ab are in ap
If a,b,c are in ap, then their common difference would be: b – a and c-b and therfore, 2b = a+c..................(1) If 1/ba, 1/ca, 1/cb are in A.P, then 2/ca = 1/ba + 1/cb taking L.C.M abc ...
Vikas TU one month ago
If a,b,c are in AP, then c,b,a are in AP which means c/abc, b/abc, a/abc are in AP which gives 1/ab, 1/bc, 1ca are in AP.
mycroft holmes 29 days ago
IF a+b+c=6. and a,b,c are positive resl no .Prove that1/a+4/b+9/cis greater than equal to6.
From my calculations the smallest value of expression is coming to be 7. Could you give example values for a,b and c so that expression is 6.
Ajay 3 months ago
By Cauchy Schwarz Inequality with equality occurring when a^2=1,b^2=4,c^2=9 i.e. a=1,b=2,c=3. Since a+b+c=6, Hence Hope this helps
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Nice Solution hsbhatt Sir
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
in a triangle tana+tanb+tanc=6 & tana*tanb=2 then find the value of tana,tanb,tanc
In A triangle tana+tanb+tanc = tana*tanb*tanc =6
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what is the ramanujans famous number and what is its speciality.........??????????????
mohan “It is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways!” And 1,729 is indeed the smallest such number. And because of this incident, it is now...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
hai mohan 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British ... a visit to the hospital to see the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan . ... in OEIS) defined as ...
manichandra 9 months ago
1729 is the natural number following 1728 and preceding 1730. 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British mathematician G. H. Hardy regarding a visit to the...
T.kumar 9 months ago
Please give me an answer for this question where I cannot integrate
Hi You can break it at all the integral points and then you can integrated this like shown in this image
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn