Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

(x^2+ax-1)^(1/2) + (x^2+ax-1)^(1/2) =a^(1/2) + b^(1/2)

find all the roots.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear neeraj,

i think there is some error in your expression

(x^2+ax-1)^(1/2) + (x^2+ax-1)^(1/2) =a^(1/2) + b^(1/2)

kindly recheck it again...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win

exciting gifts

by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any

query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :

Click here

to download the toolbar

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
in an ap the first term is 1, if second term, tenth term and thirty-fourth terms forms a GP, then what is the fourth term of the GP series?
here, a1=1 and 2,10,34 are forming gp. so we can write a2= a+d, a10= a+9d, and a34= a+33d. now its given that they are forming gp so by property we can write, (a+9d)square= (a+d)(a+33d)....
krunal 2 months ago
t1 = 1 t2 = 1+d t10 = 1 + 9d t34 = 1 + 33d these are all in G.P. then, t2/t1 = t34/t10 solve for d and thewrite t4 = 1 + 3d thus.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
IF a+b+c=6. and a,b,c are positive resl no .Prove that1/a+4/b+9/cis greater than equal to6.
From my calculations the smallest value of expression is coming to be 7. Could you give example values for a,b and c so that expression is 6.
Ajay 3 months ago
By Cauchy Schwarz Inequality with equality occurring when a^2=1,b^2=4,c^2=9 i.e. a=1,b=2,c=3. Since a+b+c=6, Hence Hope this helps
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
Nice Solution hsbhatt Sir
jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
find the equation of the circle whose centre is (-3,1) and which cuts off an intercept of length 6 from the line 2x-5y+16=0
Step 1 : General Equation of circle is given by – x^2 + y^2 + 2gx + 2fy + c = 0 whose Centre = (-g, -f) and Radius^2 = g^2 + f^2 + c Step 2: given Centre = -3, 1 therefroe g = 3 and f...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir could u pls solve the circled questions in this image the answers are 3,3,2 (correct options) but pls tell me the procedure
Answer for question 87 . will try to post answers for other question im separate posts…...............................
Ajay 3 months ago
Answer for question 88........................................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
Ajay 3 months ago
if points wid position vectors 60i+3j,40i-8j,ai-52j are collinear find a
Dear Student, You mark this points on coordinate axis having i and j directions perpendicular. Now since this points are collinear and thus the solve will be equal between them. You this...
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn