Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

if AB represents a line segment in the argand plane with affixes z1 and z2, the distance is represented by..............................................|z1-z2| or z1-z2

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pranay

Distance is represented by |z1-z2|

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

x+y+z=60 x>3 max value of (x-3)(y+1)(z+5) =? options a-6555,b=9261,c=8985, plz give detail olution
The question seems incomplete as to solve the three variables maximization problem U would need to tell the x y and z relation atleast with two eqns. excludng the inequalities.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
how many times we should apply derivative in multiple roots?
If there are n roots so derviatives can be applied till n-1 times. Please specify the proper question. So that I can guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
The sol. set of inequility (3 x -4 x ).ln(x+2) /x 2 -3x-4 is?
Inequality is missing in this question. Only expression is provided. PLease provide the complete question.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sum of the digits of the number (10 4n2+8 +1) 2 , where n is a positive integer is ?
Hii Be it any number just calculate the total number of zeros that will precede the unit digit in the number eg 101*101 = 10201 1001 *1001 =1002001 10001*10001 = 100020001 Hence in any case...
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago
find the area of the figure bounded by the curves y=|x-1| and y=3-|x|.
Solution in the figure
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 months ago
using integrals can u explain?? please explain me the diagram too..what r the points of intersection??
mansi 8 months ago
I need some help in this question. plz answer if u can. consider a line on z axis (or z axis itself) now shift it 30dgr towards x axis. then 30 dgr towards y axis. plz find the angle from...
Hii You can use vectors form. First the line is in xz plane .Write down its equation in terms of vectors , then the line moves to the 3D plane which can be used again with vectors . In this...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
sorry sir i am not getting how to use vertor in this quesion can u plz explain me in more detail well thanks for your answer
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn