Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

i usually require a lot of time while practising math and as a result of which i m not able to solve many problems in exams.

how do i improve my speed? most of the questions i dont understand how to start???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Habib

You should practice from good books and give emphasis on REVISION. Read Arihant books . these are very good books. read the theory carefully and then practice the problems on your own. revise again and again. dont run after too many books. do one book but revise it regularly.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

If a polynomial P(x) is divided by x-a, x-b, x-c, we get a,b,c as remainders respectively (x€R). Then what will be the remainder when P(x) is divided by (x-a)(x-b)(x-c)?
Using Remiander theorem f(a) is the remainder when f(x) is divided by x-a when f(x) is divided by q(x) the remainder will be having degree less than q(x) so when P(x) is divided by...
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Note that P(a) =a, P(b) = b, and P(c) = c. Hence if we consider the polynomial Q(x) = P(x) – x, we see that Q(a) = Q(b) = Q(c) = 0. By Factor theorem we conclude (x-a)(x-b)(x-c) is a factor ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
In class 12, just few months left.. So just brushing up few topics. Need help with this complex number sum. Thank you.
Hello, I understand the situation. But unfortunately Your question in the attachement is blurred. It’s not clearly visible. So pls repost it this time try to type the question by yourself...
Vikas TU 28 days ago
can you pls tell me the book which is good for calculus
@ karan frst of all complete your ncert , then do the exercises as well as miscellenous given in the ncert , then switch up to exempler and solve each and every question their . after that...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Depends on what is your goal. If you goal is to prepare for board exams then you dont need to look beyond NCERT provided you solve all problems includng excempler problems If its IIT Mains...
Ajay 4 months ago
i think best book for calculus are thomson calculus and objectiv mathematics volume 2 written by rd sharma
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
tanx/x plllllllllz
what is your question
maneeshbabu one year ago
The number of 6 - digit number s that can be made with the digits 0,1,2,3,4&5 so that even digits occupy odd places is ( A ) 24 (B) 36 ( C ) 48 ( D ) NONE
the numbers which are allowed are 0,1,2,3,4,5 and the number has to be 6 digit ( _ _ _ _ _ _ ) so 0 cannot occupy lacks place (the number should not start with 0 as 0_ _ _ _ _ ) as it will...
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
i suppose i dont need to metion that 3!=3*2*1=6
Ankit Jaiswal 2 months ago
T Jahnavi 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts