Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

In a triangle ABC and R is the radius of the circle into which the triangle is inscribed(in other words it is the circum radius of the triangle)

then prove it is an equilateral triangle

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankit,

we know that . Multiply out the left side to get . Thus the equation becomes , which you can write as . That obviously only holds if .

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

no of sol. of Ix+2I+IxI+Ix-2I=p ,p belongs to Real no. are?
jagdish singh singh one month ago
draw the graph of given eq. hence getting if p=4 we getone sol.i.e x=0 while for all p>4 two solutions.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
Sir, this is my doubt please clarify, Let f:R->R be a function given by f(x+y) = f(x)+f(y) for all x,y belongs to R such that F91)=a, f(x)= Sir, Kindly give me the solution
Lim h->0 [ f(x+h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) Lim h->0 [ f(x) + f(h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) As f(x+y) = f(x) + f(y) Lim h->0 f(h) / h = f`(x) Transforming into differential eq. y/x = dy/dx (variable...
2017 years ago
what are the solutions of following equation? Ix 3 -6x 2 +11x-6I
Through trial an error method we can see that (x-1) is a factor. Then by vanishing method the polynomial can be solved as :f(x) = x^3-6x^2+11x-6= x^3-x^2-5x^2+5x+6x-6= x^2(x-1) -5x(x-1)...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Intrigate (1÷logx)-(1÷(logx)^2) upper limit e lower limit 2
U could easily break the integration in two parts ; when u would integrate this by using part function(Taking 1 as 2 nd function) , it will get cancelled(other part) and u would end up with ...
Satyam 6 days ago
I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use
These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
differentiate (x+2)sin3x/ x 3 +cot 2 x with respect to x
Dear Student, In this problem you will need to use the formula for differentiation of two functions in division i.e. d/dx (1/2) = 2(d/dx (1)) – 1 (d/dx(2)) / (2 2 ) . Also you need to...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
) . Also you need to apply chain rule simultaneously.Thanks.or 2 n this problem you will need to use the formula for differentiation of two functions in division i.e. d/dx (1/2) = 2(d/dx...
siva prasad reddy 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn