Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Prove that v1+1/1²+1/2² +  v1+1/2²+1/3²  + v1+1/3²+1/4²  up to 99 terms =100-1/100

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
I am unable to interpret your query.
I think there is an error in your question what is the term v1 at the beginning of every question.Please recheck the question and post it again so that ican provide you with a meaningful answer.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how to solve this please explain in detail and do not ignore me.
your question is very important to us and ans is very important to you i will tell you how to do this
sahil sharma 3 months ago
the image is invalid nc piajlskcnSLIDUCBwpviu WVIJN sdckndsfoIHFIJnfpQHFijnv isddV WUPNVwjefP WVwijvnSIDJVNdsip j vnPWJwipubvwjo vnWP IUBHwobWORHB wpovn
Shubhang Arora 3 months ago
how to add to infinity 1+2/2+3/2^2+4/2^3......Answer given is 4
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago
We can as well use the method of infinite sum of an arithmeticogemetric series.Here A.P. is 1,2,3,4.... and 1,1/2,1/2^2,1/2^3........ a=1,d= 1, r=1/2, Expression to find infinite...
Mohammed Saleem Mohiuddin 18 days ago
We can see that the general term of the expression is i.e. it can be written in the form f(n) – f(n+1) where Hence we have
mycroft holmes 18 days ago
if (x^5)-(x^3)+ x =a,x>0,then prove that (x^6)>=2a-1
Equivalently we have to prove that or and dividing by x 3 on both sides, we have Setting this is equivalent to the inequality which is same as or From A.M – G.M Inequality, we have 3"...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Later realized there is a far simpler way: We are given So, as by AM-GM, …........................................................................................
mycroft holmes one month ago
find the locus of the middle points of chord of circle x^2+y^2=a^2 which pass through fixed point (h,k)
Let (x 1 , y 1 ) be the middle point of chord of circle x 2 +y 2 =a 2 Then equation of chord can be written as xx 1 +yy 1 =x 1 2 +y 1 2 Since chord passes through (h,k) we have hx 1 +ky 1...
Ajay 2 months ago
circle passing through origin and center lying on the x-axis is x^2+y^2......M is mid point of the AB.
kumar 2 months ago
Can you please tell me how to solve this question??
Another has been posted since this image is not clear!! See above this question! Kindly tell answer for that sir!
Ashwin 13 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn