Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

Q.1.150 workers were engaged to finish a piece of work in a certain number of days.Four workers dropped the second day,four more workers dropped the second day and so on.It takes 8 more days to finish the work now.Find the number of days in which the work was completed.

Q.2.Show that the sum of n terms of a G.P. of common difference r beginning with the pth term is rp-q times the sum of an equal number of terms of the same sries beginning with qth term.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Sorry, I have done a mistake in the second line of the first question.The second line is as follows:

Four workers dropped the second day,four more workers dropped the third day and so on

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Sir, this is my doubt please clarify, Let f:R->R be a function given by f(x+y) = f(x)+f(y) for all x,y belongs to R such that F91)=a, f(x)= Sir, Kindly give me the solution
Lim h->0 [ f(x+h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) Lim h->0 [ f(x) + f(h) - f(x) ] / h = f`(x) As f(x+y) = f(x) + f(y) Lim h->0 f(h) / h = f`(x) Transforming into differential eq. y/x = dy/dx (variable...
2017 years ago
x+y+z=60 x>3 max value of (x-3)(y+1)(z+5) =? options a-6555,b=9261,c=8985, plz give detail olution
The question seems incomplete as to solve the three variables maximization problem U would need to tell the x y and z relation atleast with two eqns. excludng the inequalities.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Find the value of : square root of (-3+4i) Sorry this sentence is just to incrase characters.
@Vikas TU please write the correct in place of that solution . again , this line is to incrase the number of characters .
Divyansh Thada one month ago
let square root of (-3+4i) = x + iy squaring both sides, -3 + 4i = x^2 – y^2 +2xyi comparing both sides we get, x^2 – y^2 = – 3................(1) and 2xy = 4 xy = 2...................(2)...
Vikas TU one month ago
Is there any direct formula relating the sides of a triangle and it's area in vectors
the area of a triangle in vector form is A=|ab*ac|1/2 for any queries send me mail to my username ths is given in some book that is the area of a triangle in vector form if it is wrong iam...
Rock Guitarian 10 months ago
i want video for strictly and strictly decreasing function
Google – fNp69step6Q and 28uAm2MG0Mo
Anoopam Mishra one year ago
Can`t understand why my answer was disapproved. Search for `fNp69step6Q` and `28uAm2MG0Mo` on Google. T
You’re welcome! After watching the videos please tell me if you liked them.
Which book is best for straight line and conic section for objectives?
@ KARAN there is a book coming named as OBJECTIVE IIT MATHEMATICS by m l khanna , that is best for conic section as well as streight lines , these two are the most weightage chapter of jee...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
The best books for above topics are ML Khanna and A Das Gupta. You can refer any one of them. Hope it helps. Thank You.
Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn