Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

hello, my tuitions have just started. i am preparing for iit. right now i am using rd que is is there any sie which provides all the solutions of rd sharma? reply soon

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Prajakta,

RD sharma is a very good book for preparing for IIT JEE. 

Try to do all the questions from it. As of now there is no website or solution manual which provides all its solutions. You can post your questions here i.e. to askiitians discussion  forums and students on this community will answer your questions immediately. Lot of students are using askiitians discussion forums as solution manuals these days. 

You can win exciting gifts by answering questions posted by other students on Please check

IIT Delhi 2005

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

If |z|=2 then -1+5z lie on 1).circle 2).parabola . 3).hyperbola
Nishant Vora one month ago
z’ = 1+5z and so z’+1 = 5z which means |z’+1| = 5|z| = 10 which means z’ lies on a circle centred at (-1,0) and radius 10. Alternatively you can see that 5z takes all points on the circle...
mycroft holmes one month ago
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
Estimate the value of the solid sphere of radius 4..............................................?
I thin its volume. Volume of the solid sphere = 4/3 * pi* r3 put r = 4 and get the volume calculated itself in cm^3 for radii in cm.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Find the value of limit x tends to zero |x| ^[cosx]
tHE answer should be zero itself. As no determinancy forms here. Range of cosx is [-1,1] which is a constant fixed number. Therefore power of zero as anythng constant wiould be zero.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
what is the hardy number of ramanujans...........?????????????
mohan “It is the smallest number that can be written as the sum of two cubes in two different ways!” And 1,729 is indeed the smallest such number. And because of this incident, it is now...
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
"Once, in the taxi from London, Hardy noticed its number, 1729 . He must have thought about it a little because he entered the room where Ramanujan lay in bed and, with scarcely a hello,...
T.kumar 9 months ago
hai mohan 1729 is the natural number following 1728 and preceding 1730. 1729 is the Hardy–Ramanujan number after a famous anecdote of the British mathematician G. H. Hardy regarding a visit ...
manichandra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn