Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

If p,s>0 and q,r<0 then the roots of the equation (s+q)x^2 + (p+q)x +p-r=0 are (here p>s,q>r)\

(A)Imaginary                          (B)Real and equal

(C)Real and distinct                 (D)Irrational

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

its of imaginary

6 years ago

The problem seems to be inconclusive. Suppose s+q<0 then both roots are real

If s+q>0, then by having r of large magnitude you can have imaginary roots

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Give me some notes for jee on chapter relation only important point not any other thing and also give the name of jee book for mathematics...
@ manish Kindly mention the topic in which u are facing problem , beacuse , relation and function chapter contains very much concept , which needs to be covered as far as jee is concerned . ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit book referred for jee : R.D. SHARMA thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
In the listed image can you tell me how beta*gamma = 2 ….. . . .. ??
The value of gamma is still not correct, either printing mistake or you gave me wrong value. The correct value of gamma is below
Ajay 2 months ago
Thankyou so much............................. …......................................................................!
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
Yes sorry..... . . . .it is not so clear.. ok the values are beta = α + α^2 + α^4 and gamma = α^3 + α^5 + α^7
Anshuman Mohanty 2 months ago
sir could you please help me solving with the question
Hint: Its an question based on P and C. Here you need to take different cases. Since Y and Z do not have any common element. So that the cases like Case 1 – Y is any one element from X...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Every element of X has three choices – (i) belong to Y (ii) belong to Z (iii) belong to neither So, the total number of ways = 3 5 = 243. (including the possibility that both Y and Z are...
mycroft holmes 3 months ago
What is version in trigonometry? Explain it with an example.
trigonometry originated grom Greece, tri resembles here three gon means angles and metry measn the measurement. Measurement of three angles which is particluarly the angles of triangle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Why Electric current is a scalar quantity although it hasElectric current possesses magnitude and direction (through the conductor)
@ piyush electric current have magnitude and direction but that is not the sufficient criteriaa to classify any quantity into scaler and vector . electric current doesnot obey vector law of ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
That is not the actual direction. It is considdered as virtaul direction which cannot be sustained. This direction is set defined by us for the ease of calculating the answer. We never deal ...
Vikas TU one month ago
the formula of electric current is V/R and these both are a scaler quantities and two scalar quantities can never give a vector quantity that,s why electic current is a scaler quantity.
Manisha Gupta 9 days ago
how to integrate this ? please give me solution to this queston. thanks
We can use integration by partial fraction here
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts