The coefficient of x50 in (1 + x)41 (1 - x + x2)40 is

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vishwesh

(1 + x)41 (1 - x + x2)40

=(1+x)(1 + x)40 (1 - x + x2)40

=(1+x3)40     +x(1+x3)40

both the term does not contain x50 term because 50 is not multiple of 3

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

How To Solve These type of equations... (9x 2- 3x-2)(x 2 -3x+2)=21. what is the Value(s) of “x”??
PFA Otherwise u can form biquadratic and take 21 on other side and try factorizing using hit and trial.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Write the equation as (3x+1)(3x-2)(x-1)(x-2) = 21 Club the 2 nd and 3 rd factors, and 1 st and 4 th factor to get (3x 2 -5x+2)(3x 2 -5x+2) = 21 or (3 x 2 -5x) 2 – 4 = 21 from which 3x 2 -5x ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
But ,I also want to know how many of the roots are irrational or rational. How I can judje this on number line.
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
If |z|=2 the -1+5z lie on 1)parabola. 2)hyperbola. 3)circle
put z = x+ iy wwe get, x^2 + y^2 = 4...........................(1) The coordinate -1 + 5z becomes, (5x – 1, 5y) put it in eqn. (1) we get, (5x – 1)^2 + (5y)^2 = 4 25x^2 + 1 – 10x + 25y^2 =...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
What's idempotent law?. Please explain. Urgent .exams tomorrow!
In Boolean algebra, Idempotent Law states that combining a quantity with itself either by logical addition or logical multiplication will result in a logical sum or product that is the...
dolly bhatia 3 months ago
@ riya Idempotent Law . In Boolean algebra, Idempotent Law states that combining a quantity with itself either by logical addition or logical multiplication will result in a logical sum or...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
The defintion is easily availible on google, may be you should try that more frequently. Idempotent Laws: For any finite set A; (i) A U A = A (ii) A ∩ A = A
Ajay 3 months ago
limit x tends to 0 then what is the value of 1-cosmx/1-cosnx=
Since this of form 0/0 use L Hospital rule. Differentiating numerator and denominator it becomes (m sin mx)/ (n sin nx) This is again of form 0/0 , hence differentiating again (m 2 cos mx)/ ...
Ajay 4 months ago
(1-cosmx/1-cos nx )x(1+cos nx/ 1+cos nx)= ((1-cosmx)x (1+cos nx))/(1-cos 2 nx) 1-cosmx/1-cosnx= now rationalise tends to 0 limit x =(1+cosnx-cosmx.cosnx-cosmx)/( 1-cos 2 nx)...
DEEPTHI JANGA 7 months ago
limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cosnx) by dividing the euation with mx and multiply with nx then you will get =limit x tends to zero (1-cosmx)/(1-cos nx)*(nx)/(mx) on re arranging we...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
I want an proper algorithm to solve the problem?...................................
solution in the figure
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 months ago
If 2a+b+2c=0, then the family of lines ax+by+c=0 is concurrent at
Make ax+by+c=0 similar to 2a + b + 2c = 0 therfore multiply ax+by+c=0 by 2 .i.e. 2ax + 2by + 2c = 0 Now compare it with the coeff. of 2a+b+2c=0 we get, x = 1 y = ½ thus at this point it is...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn