Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

Hello there.....

Inspite of many efforts...I m not abl 2 solve the locus problems of Complex no(like circles,parabola...etc) n I m not good in Permutations n combinations...Wat do I do...Pls suggest me a trick or sumthng gud material wise 2 study complex numbers' locus problems n basic permutations n combinations..........I m also having problems in solving BINOMIAL THEOREM questions........Pls help........Smile

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear srinath

This shows that your basic concept are not clear.

for comples number,permutation and combination and binomial theorem you should refer Hall and knight,

at the same time you should also refer your class notes and study material provided in your class.

i think complex number is well explined in hall and knight ,you will feel comfortable after solving this book

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

how many times we should apply derivative in multiple roots?
If there are n roots so derviatives can be applied till n-1 times. Please specify the proper question. So that I can guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
The locus of mid points of the portions of the tangents to the ellipse x2/a2 +y2/b2=1 included between the axes is the curve?
Tangent at any point to the ellipse (acos ß, bsin ß) is xcosß / a + ysinß / b = 1....It mmets yhe axes in points (a secß,0) and (0,b coseß).....Lets the mid point be (h,k) then h= a secß / 2...
2017 years ago
How To Solve These type of equations... (9x 2- 3x-2)(x 2 -3x+2)=21. what is the Value(s) of “x”??
PFA Otherwise u can form biquadratic and take 21 on other side and try factorizing using hit and trial.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Write the equation as (3x+1)(3x-2)(x-1)(x-2) = 21 Club the 2 nd and 3 rd factors, and 1 st and 4 th factor to get (3x 2 -5x+2)(3x 2 -5x+2) = 21 or (3 x 2 -5x) 2 – 4 = 21 from which 3x 2 -5x ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
But ,I also want to know how many of the roots are irrational or rational. How I can judje this on number line.
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
For finding least no of five digits which is exactly divisible by 41, why do we subtract the remainder from the divisor and then add it to the dividend to get the answer...can't it be done...
Hii You just have to find the number which is of 5 digits and a multiple of given number 41 . Rest everything can be avoided completely
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
What is the next number in series 1,3,7,25,103,? (i) 526 (ii) 521 (iii) 515 (iv) 509
I too feel the same but this question has been given in FIITJEE mental ability book for Udaya-I for class 8. In book its answer has been given as 521 but no logic has been given for it. If...
Akshit Khanna one year ago
1 * 1 + 2 =3 3 * 2 + 1=7 7 * 3 + 4=25 25 * 4 + 3=103 103 * 5 + 6=521 521 * 6 + 5=3131 Here the sequence is first multiply by 2 and then add 1 AND in the next number the reverse is following ...
Rudrajyoti Das 3 months ago
I feel that there is some mistake in the question since...there is no relation between the 4 th and 3 rd , 5 th and 4 th .. Please recheck the question.....
Shubham Kamleshbhai Patel one year ago
Let S 1 = x 2 +y 2 -4x-8y+4=0 and S 2 be its image in the line y=x , find the equation of circle touching y=x at (1,1) and its radical axes with S 2 passes through the centre of S 1
Use all the informations given and follow the step line wise. First find the S2 circle eqn. For that first find the image of center of circle S1 along y=x. U can do this by solving the eqns ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn