Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 550 off

IF f : [-(pie/2),(pie/2)] -->R GIVEN BY f(x)=cos x +sin[ x+1/h] is an even func. Then the set of values of h(h>0) where [.] denotes the greatest integer func. is ;

A> (- PIE/2,PIE/2)-{0}                               B>(PIE+2/2,~)

C> (0,PIE+2/2) U (PIE+2/2,~)                   D> (-PIE/2,PIE+2/2)-{0}

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello student,
Please find my response to your question below
Iam not able to interpret your query because your question is unclear.try to interpret your symbls correctly.So Please recheck the question and post it again so that i can provide you with a meaningful answer.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

sir does the sequence an=npi cosnpi converge or diverge
an=npi cosnpi an = npi* (-1)^n Thus on increasing n the magnitude would also increase in negative and positive x – axis both side. Thus it would go continuosly. thus it converges.
Vikas TU one month ago
If x + 1/x = √3.then find x100 + 1/x100.what is the solution
x+1/x= √3 you consider x=cos(teeta)+i sin(teeta) then substitute teeta = 30 degrees then x 100 +1/x 100 =cos(100 teeta) by the complex number concept = cos (3000) = -1/2 thank you
assume that x=w {where w is complex cube root of unity} the substitute x=w in given equation and mark it as equ. then w^100 +1/w^100. since w^3 =1....we can write w^100 as w^99.w^1= w^1 and ...
krunal 2 months ago
x + 1/x = √3 squaring both sides, x^2 + 1/x^2 = √3 – 2 again squaring, x^4 + 1/x^4 = ( √3-2)^2 -2 . . Go on like this on series for up till x^100 + 1/x^100
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Sir can you tell me the solution of this complex number question in the attachment? The answer is A,D
Several ways to approach this: Write where So since Hence So either z is purely imaginary or z=0. (z=0 is possible when z 1 =-z 2 which is permitted with the restrictions mentioned in the...
mycroft holmes 2 months ago
put z1 = x1 +iy1 and'z2 = x2 + iy2 simple and also thiss is given as: (x1)^2 + (y1)^2 = (x2)^2 + (y2)^2. Us ethis info.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What is the ranges and domains of hyperbolic sine and cosine functions.please give a hint to derive this with explanations
For sinhx range and domain are equal and is equal to all real numbers.but for coshx domains is r but range is [1,infinity)
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
In what does the x-axis divides the line segement joining the points (2,-3) and (5,6)
Eqn. of linee joining these two points is: (y – 6) = ((-3-6)/(2-5))(x – 5) y – 6 = (-9/-3)(x – 5) y – 6 = 3x – 15 y = 3x – 9 when y = 0 3x = 9 x = 3 at x = 3 it cuts the x – axis.
Vikas TU 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 550 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn