Could u solve the question for me i am stuck. The range of the function f:R->R,f(x)= ((x^2+1)^0.5 -3x)/(x^2+1)^0.5 +x Please after solving the question mail me the solution at dishankbhan@gmail.com. And i wanted to know if i cant do questions does that mean i cannot crack jee?

Could u solve the question for me i am stuck.

The range of the function f:R->R,f(x)= 

((x^2+1)^0.5 -3x)/(x^2+1)^0.5 +x 

Please after solving the question mail me the solution at dishankbhan@gmail.com. And i wanted to know if i cant do questions does that mean i cannot crack jee?

Grade:

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert Sahil Arora - IITD
19 Points
13 years ago

Dear Dishank

the expression reduces to

1+x-3*x/(x2+1)0.5

since x is present in the expression ...it can take all the values except when the expression x/(x2+1)0.5 becomes inteterminant.

But Domain of this is all real values.  i.e. it gives real value for a input real value.........

So range is also R.....

One request i want to make to u is --- not request us to post solution on your email-id.

Don't get panic when u are not able to solve a problem.....

In math...u have to just try hard to crack  the question.TRY urself evey question for 10-15 min.Only then refer to solution.Then mark those questions for later revisions.

Also note that range of x/(x2+1)0.5 is from -1 to 1...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question 
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Dishank !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Sahil Arora

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free