coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 440 off

find value of k such that

plzz xplain!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ajinkya,

Expand the equation: [ax3 + bx2 + cx + d]2---------------------eq. 1

Now compare this equation with the corresponding coefficients given equation you will get the following values:

a2 = 4; 2ab = -24; (b2-2ac)= 20; 2(ad+bc)= 68.

therefore you will get the following values:

a=2; b=-6; c= -4; d= 5.

clearly from both the equation its clear that value of k is d2; which is equal to 6. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Algebra

Find the value of : square root of (-3+4i) Sorry this sentence is just to incrase characters.
@Vikas TU please write the correct in place of that solution . again , this line is to incrase the number of characters .
Divyansh Thada one month ago
let square root of (-3+4i) = x + iy squaring both sides, -3 + 4i = x^2 – y^2 +2xyi comparing both sides we get, x^2 – y^2 = – 3................(1) and 2xy = 4 xy = 2...................(2)...
Vikas TU one month ago
let – 1≤ p ≤1 .Show that the equation 4x 3 -3x-p=0 has a unique root in the interval [-1/2, 1] and identify it. Ans: x= cos {1/3 cos -1 (p)}
Firstly the question is wrong , the interval in which root will be unique is [1/2, 1] instead of [-1/2, 1]. The equation can be written as 4x 3 -3x = p Draw the graph of of function y =...
Ajay 2 months ago
First find f(-0.5) and f(1) in terms of p. And suit the domain for p lyng in [-1,1] and check relation in f(-0.5) and f(1). Next step is to proove the function is continuous and...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The minimum value of |2z-1| + |3z-2| is …..........?
We can write the expression as which by triangle inequality Now, the equality occurs when z is any real numbers that lies in the interval [1/2, 2/3] Its now clear that among these if we set ...
mycroft holmes one month ago
Where can I get the solution of problem plus in IIT mathematics A Days Gupta ? I am stuck in some few questions so need a solution for that
@nikhil solution book are avaliable separately for a das gupta books in the market , its of bharat publication . also , if u have questions , then u can directly post it here , and i will...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Please define the interval by this image according to application of derivative
The question is incomplete, did you forget to attach the image.........................................................
Ajay 2 months ago
What’s the Geometrical interpretation of integrals? And what’s the physical significance of C?
Geometrical interpretation of indefinite integral Let f (x) = 2x. Then ∫ f (x) dx = x 2 + C. For different values of C, we get different integrals. But these integrals are very similar...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
one unit along y-axis in the negative direction. Thus, for each positive value of C, each parabola of the family has its vertex on the positive side of the y-axis and for negative values of ...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 440 off

More Questions On Algebra

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn