What books should i refer other than ncert for physical and inorganic chemistry to secure a good rank in aiims and aipmt

What books should i refer other than ncert for physical and inorganic chemistry to secure a good rank in aiims and aipmt

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ rishant 
generally ncert will suffice for inorganic chemistry , as there are a lot of theory which u have to remember in inorganic , and for short period revision ncert is atmost imp . 
other than that , for inorganic , go with INORGANIC CHEMI BY GRB PUBLICATION . 
that covers almost everything under the syllabus of aiims and NEET , but remember the assertion and reason ques on aiims are compltely the lifted lines of ncert . 
for physical , go with PHYSICAL CHEMI BY R C MUKHERJEE , 
they are generally complete book for aiims and neet . 
and alongwith that u have to solve last 6-7 years of aiims and neet papers to score good ranks in that . 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY DEAR
ALONG WITH NCERT YOU SHOULD ALSO SOLVE NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS FOR PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY AS WELL
BOTH THESE BOOKS FORM THE BASIS OF AIIMS AS WELL AS NEET EXAM. SO READINGG NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS IS MUST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS
THANKS
BEST WISHES
Piyush
11 Points
7 years ago
You should go for books like as Singh , op tondon , companion chemistry .... As Singh and op tondon have good no of objectives and op tondon has theory as well and companion chemistry is good for theory and it has some good past years question also which came in aipmt iit-jee
hero
123 Points
7 years ago
I think that for board exams ncert books of chemistry are very good .As far as competitive exams are concerned I feel that having a good grip on basic concepts is essential.You should refer to chpterwise previous 10 years question book of arianth probably .Hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free