To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.

To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it demands a lot of time .
so if you start from now you can do itt till end of the year
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ abhinab 
Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in pressure , and with pressure u cannot perform your 100 percent . 
FIRST OF ALL FOR BIOLOGY IN BOARD EXAM , I COULD SAY STUDY NCERT LINE BY LINE AND IF U WNAT QUESTION , THEN GO FOR XAMIDEA BIOLOGY / ARIHANT ALL IN ONE BIOLOGY , 
AND LAST 6 YEAR PAPER IS MUST. IF U WILL DO ALL THE 3 WORK , THEN I CAN GUARENTEE YOU THAT U MUST SCORE 98 IN BIOLOGY , 
ALso take care about your practical record , they constitute 30 marks in board . 
AND FOR ENTRANCES , U MUST HAVE TO DO LAST 29 YEARS QUESTION BANK OF MTG ONCE , 
AND IF TIME PERMITS YOU , then study elementary biology , else its not as such required , but u need line by line understanding of ncert (11th and 12th ) 
and after that take any mock test paper or askiitian test series , attend test their , and analyse the mistake , study those topics in which u commits mistake from BIOLOGY EXPLORER BY ARIHANT PUBLICATION . 
in this way u can do the best .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free