Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt

Sur ca u provide me a study plan to cope up in Aipmt

Grade:11

1 Answers

Raheema Javed
156 Points
8 years ago
  1. In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a lots n lots of confusion. So, NCERT main book along with one reference (any one that you find easy to read and understand)
  2. Start studying the chapters in book according to the weightage in AIPMT. There are chapters which I suggest as “Do or Die”, some are “Should Do” while remaining I classify as “Do Only if you have Ample Time” (but that doesn’t mean you can leave them, its just that they are less important as compared with others).
  3. Do or Diecan include Monera, Cell structure, photosynthesis, plant nutrition, genetics, plant morphology, plant kingdom etc.
  4. Should Doinclude animal nutrition, animal reproduction & Development, Animal Respiration, Animal Tissues, Ecology, Biotechnology etc.
  5. Do Only if you have Ample Timeinclude biodiversity, animal kingdom from porifera to echinoderms, anatomy of flowering plants, growth repair and regeneration, origin of life, microbes etc.
  6. However, there have been more questions from the Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Cell Biology, Ecology, Biomolecules, Biotechnology as per the questions asked in past years exams.
  7. After completing any topic, the objective questions should be solved and one must go through the questions asked in previous year AIPMT exam from the same topic as it will give insight about the depth of the topic to be covered.
  8. Apart from that solve as many questions as possible after completing a chapter as this will provide you with vast exposure of questions. If you think you have not read the content in the book, you can make a note diary in which you can mention that question in form of a note, so that at the end you just need to go through your diary and not the questions of the book again.
  9. Animalia and Plantae topic needs to be prepared more carefully as otherwise it can be too exhaustive and time consuming as given in many books. The main emphasis must be on the characters of Phylum in Non-Chordates and up to class level in Chordates. All examples given in the NCERT along with the common name (wherever given) should also be learnt.
  10. Use bright markers and symbols to point out important notes, this helps during revision. Students are known to retain knowledge gained better when they can associate an image or demonstration referring to it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free