Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar nagar.pls reply sir​

Sir with my up category rank 2495 and up
state rank 20456 can I get a MBBS seat in govt medical college kannauj or in govt medical college jalun or in govt medical college of ambedkar nagar.pls reply sir​

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Hi dear
Yes you can GET A MBBS seat in these coleges. the more probability is of getting a seat in govt. college kannauj
Otherwise, speaking truly, my dear nothing can be predicted at this time actually. i am answering your question on basis of last year cutoffs. as you know in the last yers aipmt is conducted and this time neet is conducted due to which no. of seats has increased.
so it maked difficult to predict which college you will get 
hope for the best.
keep checking askiitians latest news section for latest news.
for any query or help, please post
thanks
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aditi 
as per the current statistics of these two colleges , your chances seems very less for MBBS , last year with this rank , noone got seats in MBBS , else u can try up with BDS , if intrested , otherwise try with any other private university which may cost you more . 
otherwise take 1 year drop and try for aiims next year , dropping will be better option now with you , if u are regular and given aNEET this year . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free