I have a few books from which i will be preparing for JEE mains and JEE advanced 2018. I hve just 6 months left for my preparation. the books i have are PHYSICS- HC verma, new pattern physics, allen and resonance material. for CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon inorganic chemistry, P Bahadur physical chemistry, OP Tandon organic chemistry, allen and resonance material, for MATHEMATICS- M.L. Khanna for objective , TMH(JEE advanced), allen and resonance material. Also i have arihant’s previous 38 years question papers for all the subjects. Are these books sufficient to get a score of 280 in JEE mains and a decent rank in JEE advanced. Should i refer to some more books or should i omit some of the books at this time when i have just 6 months left. I have to score 280 in JEE Mains and i can do anything for it.

I have a few books from which i will be preparing for JEE mains and JEE advanced 2018. I hve just 6 months left for my preparation. the books i have are PHYSICS- HC verma, new pattern physics, allen and resonance material. for CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon inorganic chemistry, P Bahadur physical chemistry, OP Tandon organic chemistry, allen and resonance material, for MATHEMATICS- M.L. Khanna for objective , TMH(JEE advanced), allen and resonance material. Also i have arihant’s previous 38 years question papers for all the subjects.
Are these books sufficient to get a score of 280 in JEE mains and a decent rank in JEE advanced. Should i refer to some more books or should i omit some of the books at this time when i have just 6 months left. I have to score 280 in JEE Mains and i can do anything for it.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
It seems good but try our package, it will fulfill your expectation and will come with some more pecks.
HITHA SUNIL
20 Points
6 years ago
You have a good collection of books for preparation.
BUT, NEVER FORGET TO USE THEM, AND UNDERSTAND ,TILL YOU GET THE CONEPTS ,ITS APPLICATIONS IN DAILY LIVES  , IN THE FUTURE TECHNOLOGICAL FIELDS AND ITS IMPACT ON ALL(ATLEAST) LIVING BEINGS LIVING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE OF OURS(EARTH)
HITHA SUNIL
20 Points
6 years ago
*please note a correction*
second line, “BUT , NEVER.........................GET THE CONCEPTS CLEAR ,AND ITS APPLICATION IN “

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free