I have 5 year gap between 10th and 12th. Can I apply for aiims /aipmt MBBS please help me sir

I have 5 year gap between 10th and 12th. Can I apply for aiims /aipmt MBBS please help me sir

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sarfraj 
No , aiims and aipmt are the entrance for studying into the aiims and govt and private medical college for undergraduate course . 
and u will be elligible to apply after 12th only , and also u need 60 percent minimum in class 12th to sit in aiims and neet exam . 
so, u cannot apply for that before 12th . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI 
I THINK YOU ARE SATISFYING ALL THE THREE CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW
  • The applicant must be at least 17 years old on Last Week of December, 2015 to be eligible for the exam.

• The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15 per cent All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on Last Week of December, 2015. However, there are 5 years age relaxations for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes

• Those applicants who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English and have scored 50% marks in their class 12 board exams are eligible for the AIPMT exam.

• IF YOU SATISFY THESE ALL THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AIPMT EXAM

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free