Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12 th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i have all the best aipmt materials. i m goin to re appear for AIPMT 2016...and i am really scared..can u pls give me some tips..and is the AIPMT pattern goin to change? I heard its going to be conducted like IIT JEE...in two sittings... pls let me know abt it.. :(

Hello, I have written AIPMT twice ...one aftr ma 12th class and thn aftr dropping one year for coaching in aakash...and i ws not able to crack it..now i know all the basic concepts..and i have all the best aipmt materials. i m goin to re appear for AIPMT 2016...and i am really scared..can u pls give me some tips..and is the AIPMT pattern goin to change? I heard its going to be conducted like IIT JEE...in two sittings... pls let me know abt it.. :(

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

You should prepare dedicatedly for one exams. Try to identify your week points and work on them. I am sure, you will improve yourself by these way.For change in pattern, you should be updated with the AIPMT webiste.

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free