Sir, if I solve hc verma solved examples, hallidey and resnick worked out examples and double star marked excercise questions, ncert solved examples and additional excercise, and previous year question papers. Will i able to crack aiims and neet with an excellent rank? And also out of these books which book should i refer for theory based questions.

Sir, if I solve hc verma solved examples, hallidey and resnick worked out examples and double star marked excercise questions, ncert solved examples and additional excercise, and previous year question papers. Will i able to crack aiims and neet with an excellent rank? And also out of these books which book should i refer for theory based questions.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
the paper of NEET and aiims contains phy , chemi and bio – 3 subject , and focusing only on phy and neglecting bio , chemi will definitely cost you in NEET as u knw 50 percent ques are from biology only . 
so, follow only 1 book completely , that will help u to crack aiims and neet . 
and for physics , if u can read hc verma theory and solve their examples , and previous year ques paper , then that is more than enough for NEET , and aiims , 20 qiues in phy are assertion and reason , so, u can easily do that if u have strong grasp over ncert , rest ques h c verma will cater . 
so, no need to touch resnick halliday in a less amount of time . 
spent thAt time in g.k as aiims have 20 marks of g.k in it . 
and focus on biology properly , beacuse thats the strong part of every medical aspirants . 
THEORY BASED QUES – HC VERMA + NCERT ARE SUFFICIENT . 
ALL THE best 
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI SAKSHI
WELCOME BACK
YES DEAR SURE IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SOLVE THESE NUMERICALS WHICH YOU HAVE MENTIONED IN YOUR QUERY NOT ONLY AIIMS OR NEET YOU CAN EVEN CRACK IIT JEE PHYSICS ALSO. 
BUT SOLVING ALL THESE NUMERICALS DEMANDS A LOT OF TIME. SO YOU HAVE TO WORK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE SO YOU CAN COVER SYLLABUS BY TIME ALSO.
I THINK FOR THEORY BASED QUESTIONS YOU CAN REFER YOUR NCERT BECAUSE WHILE CHE KING OF BOARD PAPERS THE KEY PROVIDED TO CHECKERS IS COMPLETELY BASED ON NCERT ONLY. SO SURELY YOU MUST PREFER NCERT ONLY FOR THEORY AS IT WILL HELP YOU TO SCORE GOOD IN CLASS 12 BOARDS EXAMS ALSO
THANKS FOR READING
BEST WISHES:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free