Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can Solve almost all Questions That have come last Years............THE MAIN PROBLEM IS biologY.I HAVE BOOK TRUEMAN;S ELEMENTARY BIOLOGY.I HAVE TOO SUBSCRIBED FOR AAKASH DLP.I HAVE DONE CLASS 11 NCERT OF BIOLOGY..tHE BOKK TRUEMAN IS VERY DETAILED ..I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH NCERT MY aakash notes or trueman

Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can Solve almost all Questions That have come last Years............THE MAIN PROBLEM IS biologY.I HAVE BOOK TRUEMAN;S ELEMENTARY BIOLOGY.I HAVE TOO SUBSCRIBED FOR AAKASH DLP.I HAVE DONE CLASS 11 NCERT OF BIOLOGY..tHE BOKK TRUEMAN IS VERY DETAILED ..I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH NCERT MY aakash notes or trueman

Grade:11

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam.
Later you must go for a detailed theory book, may be Trueman’s edition is good, because question asked in medical entrance are very micro defined topics,
And lastly, you must opt a practice series papers, Aaakash can boost your, speed accuracy and precisin about the subject in the alotted hours.

Don’t worry, everything would be good.

Good Luck..........................................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free