Sir, gor bio aipmt and aiims if i do nvert, aakash package and 28 years previous papers would that be enough for me to get an excellent rank?

Sir, gor bio aipmt and aiims if i do nvert, aakash package and 28 years previous papers would that be enough for me to get an excellent rank?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI DEAR
WELCOME BACK
YES DEAR FRIEND, NCERT ALONG WITH 28 YEAR PREVIOUS PAPERS IS SURELY ENOUGH FOR AIIMS AS WELL AS AIPMT. BUT.... YOU MUST KNOW THE MEANING OF EACH AND EVERY TERM MENTIONED IN NCERT. ALONG WITH IT FOR A EXCELLENT RANK YOU MUST HAVE TO SOLVE NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS AS WELL. 
SORRY,AS I HAVE NEVER CHECKED AAKASH MATERIAL, BUT I STILL THINK THE COMBINATION OF NCERT+ NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS+ PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS ARE ENOUGH FOR GOOD RANK.
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
yes , for sure .. these things are sufficient for one to get good ranks in aiims and neet . 
actualluy , just read ncert twice as aakash study package mostly copied ncert but arrenged it in form of notes , so, each and every lines of ncert u need to be through about . 
beacuse these two exams are fully ncert based . 
so, u can easily get marks by ncert + 28 years only . 
for aakash , do only extra info given in their books , like KNOWLEDGE CLOUD SECTION , ASSIGNMENT AT THE END OF CHAPTER , .. 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free