Ive applied for aiims last week and I even took the print out.But I did not get any mail from them saying my application form is submited.What do I do??

Ive applied for aiims last week and I even took the print out.But I did not get any mail from them saying my application form is submited.What do I do??

Grade:12th pass

6 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
donot worry , again check in the aiims website by putting your application number and password . 
and if its showing that your application form completed , then no issue . 
they will send a mail soon , thats the issue of server , 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
It says “The images uploaded by you and other details in your Application Form are now under review. This process may take 7 – 10 days. You are advised to check the updates regarding your Application Form regularly. Please ensure that E-mails from AIIMS are NOT in spam folder. All email communications will be entertained only from your registered Email id.”And its already been 7 days and Im tensed.All my friends got an email as soon as they printed the application form.
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
Ive been waiting for your answer since 4 days.You’ve answered my every question within 1 day max and now,you’re just ignoring important stuff.Phew!what a waste of time in this site!
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
i am sorry for the late reply , and till now u not received the mail from aiims ?? 
then just loging again with your id and password and check in case you got any print application form link in the website itself . 
and if all step written completed , then no need to worry . 
IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE , LET ME KNOW , 
REGARDS 
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
I printed my application form that day itself,but I dint recieve any mail.But they said that my photos are under review for 7 days but 10 days are done and I havent recieved any mail.What do I do?
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
in that case , wait for 3 more days , u will get the mail if the image turns out to be correct acc to the guideline . and if not , they will send you update about the rejection status , and u need to again upload the signature and photo . 
if it blurred , that generally happens , 
regards 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free