I want to know if there are any free seats in neet 2017.And please do tell me about the fee structure of neet 2017 in different colleges.

I want to know if there are any free seats in neet 2017.And please do tell me about the fee structure of neet 2017 in different colleges.

Grade:12th pass

7 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
no , there will not be any free seats in neet 2017 , , if in case any vacancy will be their , they will conduct next councelling season to fill that ASAP , 
and there are a lot of medical college in india , so, kindly mention for which college you want to know , 
so, that we can help you , 
else , u can check it at the respective site . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
So,if I get a qualifying mark in neet or I very high marks in neet,it doesnt matter,Im anyways supposed to pay the fee.Am I right??
P.S.-I want to know about the colleges in south.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
there are scholarship criteria avaliable in neet acc to your mark besis , but thats limited to some college , 
and obviously there are diffrence if u score qualifying mark as well as very high marks ,m 
in very high mark u will get top medical college like MAMC , VMMC , LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE ETC .. 
and in qualifying mark u will get state medical college , 
HOPE IT CLEARS NOW 
REGARDS 
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
Will the the fee of state medical college(by qualifying marks) and the fee of top medical college(by very high marks) be the same?I mean if i score 288 marks,then I would get a seat in state medical college of which the fee will be 11lakhs per annum.And if I score 500 marks,then I would get a seat in a top medical college of which the fee would be 11 lakhs or would there be a reduction in the fee?
P.S.-Thank you for clearing my doubts.Hope you clear this one too.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
sholarship amount vary college by college , and in vmmc and mamc there are 20 – 30 percent discount in fees , if u can score top ranks . 
and the fee structure in every college are not same in state govt college they are low and in top medical college , they are bit more , 
and in 288 , u will not get any collge on the besis of neet , u need to score 480+ in order to get BDS in govt college , 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Aishwarya Byreddy
14 Points
7 years ago
Wont I get admission in any private college for 288 marks in mbbs?And they are saying that in 2017,ther will be an increase of 10,000 seats in mbbs.Is that true?
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
yes , you can , but private college have high fee structure , 
and doing PG in private college are difficult task . in govt medical college , u have many scopes . 
and YES , 10,000 seat increased in neet 2017 . 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free