I`m currently in 12. I go to aakash on every weekend and attend school on weekdays. The timings of aakash on Saturday is 5pm to 8pm and on sunday is 8am to 5pm and school is 8am to 3pm. I aspire to become a doctor but i have chosen maths too as this subject is compulsory. Sir, can you please tell me a suitable time when i can study class11 syllabus. I want to score good in 12 as well as in neet and aiims also. I`m not able to take out enough time for 11. Please suggest me a suitable time for it. Thank you (:

I`m currently in 12. I go to aakash on every weekend and attend school on weekdays. The timings of aakash on Saturday is 5pm to 8pm and on sunday is 8am to 5pm and school is 8am to 3pm. I aspire to become a doctor but i have chosen maths too as this subject is compulsory. Sir, can you please tell me a suitable time when i can study class11 syllabus. I want to score good in 12 as well as in neet and aiims also. I`m not able to take out enough time for 11. Please suggest me a suitable time for it. Thank you (:

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
revise the class 11th portion on the wekends , when u are gng to aakash on saturday , they also teaches you the 11th portion , so, focus more on class , thats be like 90 percent , and take notes , and on sunday , night time , u can devote to the 11th syllabus , dnt go in detail as u dnt have enough time to do so . 
the revision of 11th should be like the following 
1- take out ncert , read the summary , defination , formula of a chapter ( in case of biology focus more on ncert black colour underlined words , they are imp . ) 
2- after that take out 28 years paper of that chapter and practice it out , 
3- like this when u will complete 4-5 chapter , go for a full length mock test within that chap . 
but in 2-3 weeks , u need to revise again , otherwise u will forget whatever u learnt .. 
and abt maths – focus it on school only , and do ncert and exempler in maths in home , ( dnt touch maths in wekends ) , with that u can get above 70 in maths . 
and the other weekdays , focus on 12th syllabus , 
but focus on 12th more as u cannot give time to it on wekends . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free