I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a day? I take coaching and it takes 8 hrs of my day. I usually study 5 hrs on average in a day. How to increase my study time?? Plzzzzz help....

I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS...
Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a day? 
I take coaching and it takes 8 hrs of  my day. I usually study 5 hrs on average in a day. How to increase my study time??

Plzzzzz help....

Grade:

5 Answers

Raheema Javed
156 Points
9 years ago
Dear Student
6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience.
Its good that you are taking coaching, but coaching would not help until you are self studying. So coaching is not the solution.
Please self study as much as you can. And please study according to the weightage of chapters in AIPMT/AIIMS. And also solve previous year question papers of AIIMS as much as you can. This will build your aptitude for the examination.
I hope this helps you...
All the best!!!
piya
8 Points
9 years ago
Thnxxx mam... 
Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?
piya
8 Points
9 years ago
Thnxxx mam... 
piya
8 Points
9 years ago
Thnxxx mam... 
piya
8 Points
9 years ago
Thnxxx mam... 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free