I am left with almost 8 months for my aipmt and aiims exam....please provide me a proper strategy and tips for preparation......

I am left with almost 8 months for my aipmt and aiims exam....please provide me a proper strategy and tips for preparation......

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
7 years ago
Hey,

Please prepare a plan for yourself and set the targets objectively. Your target should be according to number of chapters and not according to number of hrs.

And try to meet your target every day before you sleep

Thanks
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vatsala 
in the left months u have to do the following things 
1- frst of all read ncert if u have missed that for any chapters ( 11th + 12th ) , beacuse the assertion and reason question in aiims are directly lifted lines of ncert . i could guarentee u on that . 
2- practice at least last 6 years aiims and aipmt papers , thats very very imp . 
3- if u have missed any chapters  , then u have time to do it , do it and donot try to ignore anything . 
4- for physics , aiims and neet will ask u theory based ques also , so, stick to theory as well alongwith numericals . 
5- take chapterwise and part mock test and analyse your mistake . 
6- not to repeat the mistake and try that will not occur in exam . 
7- for biology alongwith ncert , read some extra books like that of mtg as ncert alone is not sufficient for neet . 
8- practice more and more papers of aiims to get the feel of real exam as these have a great effect of -ve marking . 
9- donot try to guess anything in aiims exam , at least . u can do that in neet if u want for max 15 ques . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free