ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

HI SIR.. i m preparing for medical entrances and i want to know anout the level of physics and chemistry questions in AIIMS exam...preparing upto jee mains level physics is enough or it demands something else..???...there are sample papers of AIIMS but the level of questions is not too much high means below jee mains level...but i have heard that they have raised the standard of the paper ..so do we need to practise upto JEE mains level in case the level of question paper rises..???..

HI SIR.. i m preparing for medical entrances and i want to know anout the level of physics and chemistry questions in AIIMS exam...preparing upto jee mains level physics is enough or it demands something else..???...there are sample papers of AIIMS but the level of questions is not too much high means below jee mains level...but i have heard that they have raised the standard of the paper ..so do we need to practise upto JEE mains level in case the level of question paper rises..???.. 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Anjali Ahuja
askIITians Faculty 234 Points
8 years ago
Hello Student
If you are preparing for JEE exam, you need not to study much different for AIIMS. Physics and chemistry subjects are much enough for AIIMS that you are already preparing.
Good luck :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free