Hello …. Can I get a daily routine preparing time table for cracking AIPMT AND AIIMS 2018 .. Can anyone help me out

Hello ….
   Can I get a daily routine preparing time table for cracking AIPMT AND AIIMS 2018 .. 
     Can anyone help me out

Grade:9

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
6 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL
2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME
TILL 2.30 LUNCH
2.30 TO 4 – PHYSICS CLASS 12
4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA
4.20 TO 6  CHEMISTRY CLASS 12
6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME GAME
7- 9 – BIOLOGY CLASS 12{ GIVE BIOLOGY SOME MORE TIME AS YOU HAVE TO LEARN A LOT AND IT HAS MORE NUMBER OF QUESTIONS IN AIPMT
9-10 -DINNER AND SOME T.V
10-11 – ENGLISH AND OPTIONAL SUBJEECT
GOOD NIGHT :}
TRY TO FOLLOW IT
PLESE APPROVE MY ANSWER
REGARDS SAHIL
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ jeeva 
Yes , for sure , see in AIIMS , THE THING IS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR CONCEPT CRYSTAL CLEAR .. THATS THE ONLY THING ONE REQUIRED . 
and BELIEVE ME , I had NOT FOLLOWd ANY TIME TABLE WHILE PREPARING FOR AIIMS , BUT STILL I AM IN .. 
but if u want i can give you .some strategy in which u can make that of your own . 
1- as u know what is your strong and weak subject so, try to put max time in your weak subject , and min . time to the strong subject , but donot ignore your strong subject . 
2- try just to read 4-5 hours , thats self study required , and to do smart work in that particular time . 
3- just revise the content in home if u have joined any coaching center , otherwise , NCERT IS YOUR KEY BOOK . 
4- LET ME TO TELL YOU , THE ASSERTION AND REASON , THATS THE UNIQUE PART OF AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAM ,,THEY ARE THE LIFTED LINES DIRECTLY FROM NCERT . 
5- TRY TO FOLLOW ONLY ONE REF BOOKS , IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING , NOT MUCH , OTHERWISE NCERT IS SUFFICIENT . 
6- PREVIOUS years ques is very very imp for aiims , and aipmt . they are vital . 
7- u can opt for askiitian self study package also , they are helpfull for clearing concept . 
8- devote 4-5 hrs for self study per day . 
HOPE U CAN MAKE OUT YOUR TIME TABLE NOW , 
DONOT STRESS YOURSELF AND DNT LOOSE YOUR SLEEP ALSO . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free